Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Over 1 stone is absolutely brilliant susie, well done you xx

Thank you every one :). So today was a rest day as had to sort out some legal stuff with my dad seeing as he is now into his eighties.
Its been a long day & I am mentally tired. So much form filling etc. Stuck to plan but need to have a bit more fluid as not had a lot of opportunity to drink.

Back to routine tomorrow & will be aiming for 24 flights of stairs through out the day. Once I reach my limit I will probably stick at that number for a while.

Going to have an early night tonight & hopefully I will sleep better.

Hope evrryone is having a good evening xx

Day 14/31 and STS. Had to happen at some point. Wont weigh now till next official WI on Monday.

Plans for today
24 flights of stairs :checkmark:
Kettlebell :checkmark:
Squats :checkmark:
3 miles walking :checkmark:

Off to work so will catch up later. Hope today goes well for everyone xx

Last edited:
Doing great Susie :) Here's to an awesome loss come Mon as reward to all your hard work :)

You have done amazingly well losing everyday for 2weeks! I'm sure you will lose again by Monday with all that exercise. Have a good day

Well done on your weight loss hun. Carry on with good work.

Well done on your losses Susie, I'm sure Monday will show more. I hope you're ok after dealing with your Dads stuff. It can be stressful and emotional. We've just done similar for my mum whose 83. Take care x

Thanks ladies, it would be nice to lose a bit more but I won't be too disappointed if its STS till Monday as I would have still of had a good loss for the week.

Been looking at the WW scales that measure bmi, body fat & water %. They are going at half price so may buy one & start using them after holidays.

Managed all the exercise planned & diet has gone to plan. Think I will stick at 24 flights of stairs now until the loss starts slowing. Don't want to over do it & not sure there is enough time in the day to do more than that amount anyway. x

Last edited:
You're doing fab! Monday can only be a bonus now! Have a great weekend xxx

Susie you're doing great and to fit all that exercise into your day as well. brill!

Day 15/31 & all going well. Did a bit of shopping this morning & bought those scales. Wont use them till after holiday though just in case they don't read the same as my old ones. :eek:.

Completed Zumba this morning & half way to 24 flights of stairs. Just having a vanilla shake pancake while watching Columbo.

Feeling a bit tetchy today for some reason, I think it may be because I left my 1st pack till late but my daughters coming home for the weekend so will be nice to catch up. x

Plans for today:

24 flights of stairs :checkmark:
Zumba :checkmark:
Squats :checkmark:

Last edited:
You're doing so well! Watch out regarding exercise as if you are on TS you shouldn't be doing any heavy workouts. Apart from the danger of injuring yourself you will possibly increase your hunger levels. All the best!

Day 15/31 & all going well. Did a bit of shopping this morning & bought those scales. Wont use them till after holiday though just in case they don't read the same as my old ones. :eek:.

Completed Zumba this morning & half way to 24 flights of stairs. Just having a vanilla shake pancake while watching Columbo.

Feeling a bit tetchy today for some reason, I think it may be because I left my 1st pack till late but my daughters coming home for the weekend so will be nice to catch up. x

Plans for today:

24 flights of stairs
Zumba :checkmark:
Squats

Wise move Susie, new scales always read differently for me. Still going strong on the exercise well done!. You'll be building muscle too the rate you're going so don't worry if losses slow, inches will drop! The tetchy ness will hopefully go soon. I hope you have a lovely time with your daughter.

Have a great week x

Well done Susie, you're doing so well. You are really in the zone! I have a Garmin Vivofit but I don't use it enough! It is so hard getting enough steps in at work ( I usually average 5,000-7,000 steps), and so cold I don't feel like going for a walk. Maybe I will get off one stop earlier and walk, once it becomes warmer. Thank you for your kind comments in my diary, and support! xx

Last edited:
Well done Susie, you're doing so well. You are really in the zone! I have a Garmin Vivofit but I don't use it enough! It is so hard getting enough steps in at work ( I usually average 5,000-7,000 steps), and so cold I don't feel like going for a walk. Maybe I will get off one stop earlier and walk, once it becomes warmer. Thank you for your kind comments in my diary, and support! xx

You're welcome Sleek. Can't get too much support on this diet :). I've decided that every little helps with exercise so any extra activity counts x

Day 16/31 & half way through this part of the diet. The exercise is definitely making me hungrier but haven't been tempted to eat so not a problem so far.

WI day tomorrow so hope its a good one. I'm just a bit worried that the good loss I had at the beginning of the week was a fluke & that the scales will show a gain.
Never happy eh :rolleyes:.

Plans for today:

24 filghts of stairs
Kettlebell
Squats
3 miles walking

Enjoy your Sunday everyone x

Back