Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good luck for weigh in susie, im sure it will be a good one :)

I am sure you have nothing to worry about your WI the worst that could happen is a STS. Good luck. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm sure tomorrow will be a happy result Susie. The scales aren't everything, look how much fitter you've got. X

Best of luck for WI! xxx

Thank you ladies :).

End of day 16 & still on plan.

Had to return some stuff that I ordered on line as they were too big, yet other stuff fitted ok & they were all from the same company! Oh well, I have enough for holiday now. Still waiting for my tankini though, hopefully that will come tomorrow.

Only 2 weeks to go & we haven't received out tickets yet. Want them to come so that we can pre-book out airplane seats. Its a 12 hour flight & don't fancy being stuck near the loos especially as its a night flight.

Exercise done & I'm starting to feel much more agile although the stair climbing still feels as tough as the 1st day I started doing them.
One more pack to go, probably will be my trusted Shepherds pie which I never get tired of x

Crazy how sizes can vary so much isn't it. Hope your plane tickets arrive soon. Sounds like all's going really well. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will do really well :)

Have a great day Susie xxx

You're doing so well Susie, well done xx

Day 17/31 & WI shows a 5lb loss this week so that's 15lb over the last 17 days. Very happy with that result. That leaves me with 5lb to lose over the next 2 weeks to get to my first goal & into the 13s :).

Been looking at the weather in Sri Lanka & its partly rain!. Need to get a rain poncho so that its a bit airy with it being so hot there. Seen a nice retro dot one so might get that rather that a plain one :eek:. I think losing weight is making me more adventurous with colour selection ha ha.

Plans for today:

24 flights of stair X (Only managed 17 flights)
Zumba :checkmark:
3 miles walk :checkmark:
squats with slam dunks ( good for the abs) :checkmark:

Have a good day everyone xx

Last edited:
Well done Susie xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant result Susie!

Really great loss well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yey! Way to go susie!! :) xx

Back