Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Fantastic loss Susie, well done :)

Day 18/31 & a good day. One pack left for later & all exercises done. Even managed to get my friend to join me on my stair walking at work. Much harder climbing stairs & talking at the same time :rolleyes:.

Still waiting for our holiday tickets to arrive. Will have to give them a ring tomorrow & find out whats happening. Want to pr book our seats on the plane so need the tickets asap.

Exercise today:

24 flights of stairs :checkmark:
Kettlebell :checkmark:
3 miles walk :checkmark:
squats with slam dunks ( good for the abs) :checkmark:

Fabulous loss Susie :D Bring on the 13's!

Awesome loss Susie well done!!! Have another great day xxx

Thanks ladies. Woke up this morning feeling a lot lighter & nimbler, must say I like the feeling :D

Day 19/31 & have to do food shopping today. Haven't been tempted at all this year to buy some of those yummy cream eggs which is a first. I end up buying one then before long I've gone back to buy a pack of six, how awful is that :eek:. Daughter brought one home the other day & it stayed in her bedroom untouched so was very proud of myself. So 2015 with be cream egg free :).

Holiday tickets will be arriving tomorrow so that's a relief, was starting to get a bit worried that there was a problem.

Plans for today:

24 flights of stairs
:checkmark:
Zumba
walk 3 miles
Squats with slam dunks (Good for the abs)

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Last edited:
Your will power is great. I am lucky I don't like cream eggs as I find them too sweet. Now nuts and crisps are a whole different ball game! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Creme egg has now gone on my list ;)

Day 19/31 finished.

Bought myself a kindle to take on holiday. The last 3 times I've come back & failed to finish the books. Hopefully this will make sure I actually read to the end. Just got to set it up :eek:. Asked one of my sons to do it & he told me 'mother if you don't do it yourself you will never learn' lol. So I will try to do it at the weekend & give him what for lol.

Off to bed in a bit as have an early start at work tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone x

Last edited:
Creme egg has now gone on my list ;)

They have changed them :( no longer dairy milk chocolate. Apparently it's made them sweeter and not as nice :(

They have changed them :( no longer dairy milk chocolate. Apparently it's made them sweeter and not as nice :(

Well that may be a good thing cos they used to taste too good lol x

Have to say I love my Kindle, I have the Paperwhite one so that I can read in bed without disturbing my hubby. x

Enjoy your Kindle Susie - I love mine

...love them so much, I have 2 :eek:

Just love gadgets, and couldn't resist the Fire HD :)

Have to say I love my Kindle, I have the Paperwhite one so that I can read in bed without disturbing my hubby. x

I bought the paperwhite too & for the same reason. Hubby goes to sleep quite early so hopefully this will make it easier to read in bed x

Enjoy your Kindle Susie - I love mine

...love them so much, I have 2 :eek:

Just love gadgets, and couldn't resist the Fire HD :)

I looked at the fire HD but wanted one where the battery lasts for longer & just for reading really. x

Day 20/31 & I am feeling quite drained today for some reason. Don't know it its because I am coming up to what would be food week or just an off day.

I've reduced my exercises & think I will have some extra protein in the hope it perks me up a bit. Will have a couple slices of quorn bacon I think.

Exercise today:

14 flights of stairs :checkmark:
Squat with slam dunks :checkmark:
walk 3 miles :checkmark:

Think I am just going to snuggle up on the sofa & have a snooze x

Oh & I am disappointed because the holiday tickets still haven't arrived :sigh:

Back