Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 20/31 & I am feeling quite drained today for some reason. Don't know it its because I am coming up to what would be food week or just an off day. I've reduced my exercises & think I will have some extra protein in the hope it perks me up a bit. Will have a couple slices of quorn bacon I think. Exercise today: 14 flights of stairs :checkmark: Squat with slam dunks :checkmark: walk 3 miles :checkmark: Think I am just going to snuggle up on the sofa & have a snooze x Oh & I am disappointed because the holiday tickets still haven't arrived :sigh:

I felt like that yesterday susie. Dont know why either.
I had an early night and ive felt much better today so hope you feel right tomorrow xx

Thanks MM.I think I do need an early night but I can never sleep early. Will try to get a nap while watching the TV x

Hi Susie :)

Creme Eggs - yum! However, I'm not having any this year either. Mainly because of the diet, but also because I'm protesting about them being so small and last year I though the chocolate was rather thin too. Now hearing that it's not even yummy Cadbury's choc, I'm def not bothering!

Good luck on setting up your Kindle :) I love mine. I have a regular Kindle (came out before paper white, so no back light, but it's also not the first model) and then I couldn't resist upgrading to the Fire HD. I use that for reading in bed and as a tablet. My regular Kindle is used for garden/beach reading in the summer as I don't think the Fire HD performs as well in sunlight.

Hope you've managed a nice snooze this evening, and feel better after the Quorn slices.

Fingers crossed the tickets arrive tomorrow!

Day 21/31. Feeling a bit better today despite not being able to get a nap yesterday. My Aunt phoned at 7.30 yesterday evening and didn't get off the phone till 10.15!!.

Anyway did have 3 slices of quorn bacon in the end. Only an extra 40 cals and all low carb so should be ok. Back to Tsing now though for the next 10 days. Weighed this morning and only 1lb down since Monday so its going ro be a slow loss this week. Cant keep losing 5kb every week I suppose ?

Plans today:

24 flights stairs
Walk 3 miles
Squats with slam dunks.

Have you're all having a good day x

Day 21/31. Feeling a bit better today despite not being able to get a nap yesterday. My Aunt phoned at 7.30 yesterday evening and didn't get off the phone till 10.15!!. Anyway did have 3 slices of quorn bacon in the end. Only an extra 40 cals and all low carb so should be ok. Back to Tsing now though for the next 10 days. Weighed this morning and only 1lb down since Monday so its going ro be a slow loss this week. Cant keep losing 5kb every week I suppose ? Plans today: 24 flights stairs Walk 3 miles Squats with slam dunks. Have you're all having a good day x

Glad you are feeling better Susie and I can't see that quorn bacon having done much harm. Only 10 days to go! It's flown by hasn't it!

Have your tickets arrived now? You're doing brilliant with that exercise! Hope you're having a Good Friday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you are feeling better Susie and I can't see that quorn bacon having done much harm. Only 10 days to go! It's flown by hasn't it!

Have your tickets arrived now? You're doing brilliant with that exercise! Hope you're having a Good Friday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It has flown by Sheridan & whoopee the tickets have come.:D On the down side I came home from work & hubby was very proud to have booked the plane seats. How ever he didn't check out the seat plan beforehand & ended up booking seats with reduced width right at the back of the plane fgs!!.
He's managed to change them for something a bit better now the nit wit lol x

Day 22/ 31 and still just 1lb loss. Muscles are sore so will hold off any exercise over the weekend I think.

On the way to my dads. Getting fed up with this journey, its a 160 mile round trip and such a boring road, not a lot to look at.

Said good bye to my sister last night. She will be half way back to Australia now. Not sure when we will see her again, so glad that skype is available.

Set up my kindle with no problems. Have ordered two books. Cant believe how fast they were downloaded. So now I have something to read in the plane and on holiday x

Well done susie. I'm so glad your tickets arrived. You are going to notice such s difference when you put the safety belt on. I love my kindle, it's one of the originals and I read so much more now although I've just bought two new books and there's no wireless in here so I can't get them to my kindle grrrrr. My husband bought me the kindle fire too for a backlight but it's heavy and glares in sunshine.

So which books have you ordered? Have you laid your clothes out yet? The 13's are so close. You go girl!

Aww, its tough living so far from Family. Technology is just incredible today isnt it! You're doing fab Susie xxx

Well done susie. I'm so glad your tickets arrived. You are going to notice such s difference when you put the safety belt on. I love my kindle, it's one of the originals and I read so much more now although I've just bought two new books and there's no wireless in here so I can't get them to my kindle grrrrr. My husband bought me the kindle fire too for a backlight but it's heavy and glares in sunshine.

So which books have you ordered? Have you laid your clothes out yet? The 13's are so close. You go girl!

Won't one of the nurses give you the wifi password just so you can download your book Angel ?

I got The Killer Next Door & Gone Girl. I do like a thriller & they both get excellent reviews. x

Day 23/31 & still just 1lb down, have to be content with that by the looks of it.

Been going through my wardrobe today trying to decide what to take on holiday. Cant make up my mind again so will probably end up taking far to much. I've been looking for a light weight sleeveless navy blouse but I cant find a suitable one anywhere. I found one viscose one but its no good cos I gave it a squeeze with my hand for a couple of seconds & it ended up covered in creases so not practical at all. Going shopping tomorrow so will have another look around the shops so fingers crossed.

Diet is going fine & my cough seems to be going at last. I think having the weekend off from exercise may have helped. Feel very lazy though, its amazing how quickly your body gets used to increases activity.

One of the sites we are going to see on holiday is up 1200 steps. Going to attempt it but doubt I will get to the top especially in that heat :eek:.

Hope every one is having a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon xx

I think you will manage the steps but even if you don't get to the top you will get up a lot higher than you would have a wee while ago. Hope you have a successful shopping trip. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've just finished a book called I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh. Highly recommend it. Lots of twists, and very emotive. Very well written. Needed a more light hearted read afterwards though lol.

Hope the shopping trip goes well tomorrow Susie, and glad the cough is getting better.

Jayne I haven't read a good book in ages. Can you actually buy it or was it a download?

Have a great day susie you are doing so well

Glad your tickets arrived and the seats got sorted. Nine weeks until I jet off to the sun, hope my losses are as great as yours.

I'll have to look that book up Jayne.

Day 24/31 & still just 1lb down. So that's it for the week. I have to lose 3.25 lb by next Monday in order to get into the 13s for holiday. Its going to be close unless I only lose 1lb again next week :sigh:. Oh well no point being dispondent, still need to just get on with it.

Off out shopping now to get a few last bits & look for that navy blouse.

Have a good day everyone x

You never know Susie! This diet is annoying that way!

I reckon you'll managed a 2lb loss, and even though frustrating being close, good to think that at least you are all these pounds lighter for your holiday! That's never a bad thing! :)

Good going Susie. I highly recommend Gone Girl but will check out Killer Next Door. Love thrillers. I watched Shutter Island at the weekend and it had a really good twist. The book is highly rated on Amazon. Could be worth a read.

Fingers crossed for your next WI

I really hope you get into the 13's Susie !! Finger crossed, that's all you can do. Our bodies have their own way of dealing with this diet that's not always predictable unfortunately.

Back