Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Good going Susie. I highly recommend Gone Girl but will check out Killer Next Door. Love thrillers. I watched Shutter Island at the weekend and it had a really good twist. The book is highly rated on Amazon. Could be worth a read.

Fingers crossed for your next WI

Yes that was a good film. Can never make up my mind whats best, to watch a film then the book or the other way round x

You never know Susie! This diet is annoying that way!

I reckon you'll managed a 2lb loss, and even though frustrating being close, good to think that at least you are all these pounds lighter for your holiday! That's never a bad thing! :)

I really hope you get into the 13's Susie !! Finger crossed, that's all you can do. Our bodies have their own way of dealing with this diet that's not always predictable unfortunately.

Thanks Sheridan & GEG. It would be so nice to get into the next stone bracket but can't do more than I'm already doing so will be happy either way. My clothes are much looser now & I definitely feel fitter than I did this time last month & that's always a good thing :) x

Day 25/31. Not going to weigh now till Monday as I don't want to put a spanner in the works if I get another slow loss this week.

Walked 5 miles yesterday looking for that navy blouse & I didn't find one. Instead I got a white casual blouse & a baby blue one that are kind of linen material so they will be nice & cool to wear on holiday. I figured why buy one when you can buy two!. I'm sure hubby would tell me why but I'm not going to ask him lol.

Diet wise struggling with tiredness, not sure why. Keep wanting to eat meat for some reason too but must stay on track this week. Did no stair walking today either which is a bit lazy, must do better exercise wise over the next few days. x

Someone at work had an orange today and I could have killed for it!

Well done on the lb off. It's still a lb all in the right direction, and as you say, you can do no more than you are doing. This diet can be odd like this. With luck you will have a big loss to compensate next weigh in. Don't beat yourself up over the exercise either. You are doing brilliantly. Fingers tightly crossed for the 13's in time for hols :)

Hope you're having a good day Susie. Well done on another loss, I really hope you make your goal on Monday :fingerscrossed:

Thanks ladies.

Day 26/31 & sorry to say I have eaten bacon. I do this every time I am due to go on holiday & I haven't got a clue why.
Have to nip it in the bud or else I can see it spiraling out of control. I have put the scales away cos I really don't want to weigh but because I've eaten I would have to get on them in the morning and that would be pushing the wrong button. Not even hungry, just bored.

Had my hair cut fairly short, wonder how much that will have taken off weight wise lol.

Working the next 3 days so that will make it easier to stay on track. xx

I am the same Susie I always seem to sabotage my efforts before an important event when I want to look my slimmest. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. Day 26/31 & sorry to say I have eaten bacon. I do this every time I am due to go on holiday & I haven't got a clue why. Have to nip it in the bud or else I can see it spiraling out of control. I have put the scales away cos I really don't want to weigh but because I've eaten I would have to get on them in the morning and that would be pushing the wrong button. Not even hungry, just bored. Had my hair cut fairly short, wonder how much that will have taken off weight wise lol. Working the next 3 days so that will make it easier to stay on track. xx

At least it wasn't chocolate! I'm sure it's just going to be a little water weight if anything.

I think your mind just tells you, well I'm so close to being off plan, these last few days won't see me lose much.

But as you know every day counts! Either way you'll be looking fab I'm sure for your hols.

:)

If it was only bacon then it was just protein so don't worry too much. Trick is to get back on it.

Come on susie you only have a few more of your 31 days to do!

Nearly there Susie x

Thanks for the support ladies.

Taken myself to bed so that there is no more temptation. Keep telling myself to think of how light and nimble I felt a few days ago and how thats how I want to feel when I'm doing lots of walking around in the heat next week. Makes sense to get straight back on track so thats what I'll do.

Sleep well everyone x

Hope you got a good nights sleep and today is a good one x

Well done Susie, you will be in the 13s for your hols! The blouses sound much more summery than a navy one. Have a great week x

Day 27/31 and a routine day. My friend baked a coconut cake and brought it in to work. Didn't have any though. Wasn't really tempted either so thats good.

Just sitting here wrapped up in a blanket waiting for Death In Paradise to come on.

Hope everyones had a god day x

Day 27/31 and a routine day. My friend baked a coconut cake and brought it in to work. Didn't have any though. Wasn't really tempted either so thats good. Just sitting here wrapped up in a blanket waiting for Death In Paradise to come on. Hope everyones had a god day x

Glad to hear you had a good diet day Susie! Not long to go at all til your holiday! :)

Day 28/31 & migraine time. One good thing is that at least it will be gone by Monday & should't be back while on holiday so I'm grateful for that.

Diets been ok & the heating has been fixed at work so not having to sit there with our coats on anymore.

Early night tonight after my migraine meds then one more day to work before holidays :D x

Exciting to be going on holiday so soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Almost there susie! Pleased the migraines shouldn't make an appearance on your holidays.
You must be so easy excited it's so close now :)

Back