Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks Buffy! And welcome back :). the knees are still bad but I'm hoping that another stone or two will help there.

The pic above was just a generic one to demonstrate my devotion to all things bread LOL. Here's the link to Lo Dough which also has scrumptious pics on it! https://lodough.co/

I'm also waiting for a delivery of a bread called Lo Dough - only two syns a piece and it seems really versatile, can use it for pizza/quiche bases and all sorts. Expensive, but it's worth it for the love of my life BREAD (and can i just say how much i loved pasting that pic straight in!).

View attachment 188805
Oooo 😍 Just checked it out, it has egg white 😿Looks really good though and 2 syns is great x

Last edited:
Hey well done on your weight loss :) I might order some of that lo-dough it looks great!

Thanks Clareel!

My order should be with me in the next day or so, so i'll report back on taste.

I am dying to go home, I'm starving, but am waiting for the boss to get out of a meeting so we can chat about something...

Morning all

Boy was it hard to wake up this morning, apart from Stella miaowing about 3cm from my face...

1516785884099.png

Then there was every stupid driver in the world on the roads today. And at work I have to crack on with a project that I've been putting off sigh...

And then there was the work kitchen, full of tempting stuff like this -

IMG_1591.JPG

Food today -

B - BLT sandwich (HEB) + 5 syns
L - cottage cheese and salad / WW wrap with roast beef, lettuce, Philly light (HEA) / orange
D - lamb curry with spinach and cauli rice

I need more leafy greens in my diet, feel quite bloated after two days of campfire stew and all those beans!

Last edited:
Any jobs going in your kitchen Suzie?? I would gladly come down and volunteer to eat temptation out of the way:classic_big_grin:
Is that a photo of Stella? I somehow didn't picture her as black..she's a cutie, and looks tiny. My old lady dog has had me up since 3am..again

Nice food day, at the minute I'm well into spinach x

Any jobs going in your kitchen Suzie?? I would gladly come down and volunteer to eat temptation out of the way:classic_big_grin:.

Anytime my friend :D. it's now full of brownie cheesecake, bacon rolls, sarnies galore - and some 5% lean steak mince yaye, got me two of them.

Is that a photo of Stella? I somehow didn't picture her as black..

No babes this is she, my little black tellytubby - that was just a pic I nicked from tinernet :). She's so cute, she sleeps on her back with her little paws and feet paws in the air and curled over. I try and remember that when she's biting me!

View attachment 188812Stella.JPG

Anytime my friend :D. it's now full of brownie cheesecake, bacon rolls, sarnies galore - and some 5% lean steak mince yaye, got me two of them.

No babes this is she, my little black tellytubby - that was just a pic I nicked from tinernet :). She's so cute, she sleeps on her back with her little paws and feet paws in the air and curled over. I try and remember that when she's biting me!

View attachment 188812View attachment 188813

Ah, butter wouldn't melt 💜 She must feel very safe x

She's a poppet most of the time...:)

Morning all - lovely day here, blue skies and not as cold yaye. Feeling a bit ashamed of my eating last night, i wanted to try the Oppo ice cream and ended up eating the pot! All 18 syns :classic_eek:. No damage according to the scales this morning - but I've decided no more ice cream in the house!

Food today -

B - bacon roll (HEB) and coffee (half HEA), clementine
L - ham salad with spinach, clem, yog
D - something clever with mince, depends how tired i am - burger or ragu - and lots of speed

Gotta run, be good xx

Just showing off a bit of OTT organisation on my part :D. My food diary is now on Google Docs and I've even got hyperlinks to recipes - go me! :D But it's also to help me with shopping so I don't buy too much or the wrong stuff.

1516891817057.png

Nice work. Bet you've already lost that pesky half pound that was bothering you earlier in the week. :classic_wink:

Thanks hun but I had a steak bake instead for dinner and used Asda value stewed steak that has 9 syns, instead of the other one they do which is free! And to compound things I then had a small ciabatta roll - so I've not so much overrun my syns as stomped on them and killed them :D. Oh well, will do better tomorrow.

I’ve just worked out my syns for the day - I’ve ended on 56.5. Not sure I can recover from that 😂

Someone after my own heart😂I see them sailing past 20 and just sigh and stop putting it down on paper, well done for logging that X

Oooo liking that google docs diary Suzie :classic_smile: good idea not getting the ice cream anymore..way to delish no doubt to stop at one scoop. How many syns in the individual tubs of Hagen daaz if you fancied a once a week treat? Are you doing your syns daily or weekly? You could up your fruit and have boxes of fruit salad made up for when you get the munchies. How about making the SYN free SW houmous, it's not the same as shop bought but for free you can have more. I like it with roasted pepper added before whizzing. X

Are the SW hash browns nice and do you think they'd be ok done in waffle maker?

Well - morning all. I've got the day off today and had a lovely sleep in after working until 10pm last night. All very exciting, we won Best Social Enterprise in a big foody award; and we picked the PR agency to work with out of nine which were pitching for a £250,000 prize run by a group called Creative Shootout, there was a huge event at the BAFTA place - so I was doing live tweeting from home. Not got very much planned for today or the weekend - cooking and reading, I guess :).

I’ve just worked out my syns for the day - I’ve ended on 56.5. Not sure I can recover from that 😂

I agree, well done Sarah for logging your syns - I ended up on 40 last night o_O.

Oooo liking that google docs diary Suzie :classic_smile: good idea not getting the ice cream anymore..way to delish no doubt to stop at one scoop. How many syns in the individual tubs of Hagen daaz if you fancied a once a week treat? Are you doing your syns daily or weekly? You could up your fruit and have boxes of fruit salad made up for when you get the munchies. How about making the SYN free SW houmous, it's not the same as shop bought but for free you can have more. I like it with roasted pepper added before whizzing. X Are the SW hash browns nice and do you think they'd be ok done in waffle maker?

Each tub of Oppo vanilla is 18 syns, Halo is roughly the same - so it is doable as a weekly treat - but I was thinking last night that I can just make syn free Muller frozen yogurt instead. Which of course mans an ice cream maker purchase (my old one died in Italy) :classic_roll_eyes:.

I do my syns every day - because I'm so huge the consultant gave me up to 25 a day - and now I'm not drinking, I don't need to save them up. It does go up and down so I average about 20 a day.

I must try the syn free hummus. Not made the hash browns yet, but they look nice - but I can't decide if it's too much of a phaff, having to grate the potatoes LOL. Sure they could be done in a waffle maker but I gave mine away.

Food today

Brunch - mushroom, spinach and herb omelette
D - Hawaiian pasta bake - got one of those pineapple corer things so must put it to work!

But first, more tea...

Ended up having two crumpets, which gobbled up 15 syns with the margarine - so had homemade burgers for lunch and an omelette with spinach and cheese for dinner - but I'm really trying to resist snacking on something right now.

Will have a yog or a clementine and see if that helps. I also have low cal rice cakes, might chew on a couple of those.

Temptation at every turn..you were good stopping at 2 crumpets, I can easily demolish the pack in one sitting.
I'm terrible for wanting to snack in the evenings..boredom..nibbly snacks don't work for me as I keep on going back for more. Having ready prepped SW chips in fridge helped (or a bag of carrot sticks) to put in oven with some spices or a crumbled veg oxo cube on as a fill you up free munchies snack. Me fave is carrot sticks with Turkish seasoning. I like the BNS waffles you can get too.
You're still doing well and just think, at your next WI you'll be getting your blue 1st award plus will be well on your way for the 1.5 award too..you'll have a rainbow on your signature soon:classic_smile:
Any plans for the day? X

Seems like a good day and well done on the award that's amazing.

Back