Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks ladies, I do feel pleased with myself for not binge eating. Also made it through dry January and don't have any inclination to touch alcohol - so will keep going.

Had turkey korma instead, with steamed greens, and it was lovely - plus there's enough for lunch tomorrow, so I don't have to cook another meal yaye.

Trying the new Muller Light American Dream yogurts - had a vanilla cheesecake one last night (OK) and the blueberry muffin one is nice (both free). Also cooked up some of the Asda light & lean sossies - 1/2 a syn each - and they are nice, much better than the SW ones!
5054781380368_T1

Morning!

Did a sneaky WI and am happy that it looks like a few more lbs off, let's hope it stays that way for Monday :classic_roll_eyes:. I've really cut back on syns, only had 9 yesterday - and oooh my boss emailed this morning to say that there's only 33 cals in each Cadbury's eclair, so that's just over 1 syn each, or 8 syns for 5.

Food today -
B - 2 Asda light sossies and 2 hard boiled eggs with a little spinach
L - 3 sossies with carrot batons and spinach, might add a little mayo (3)
D - leftover turkey korma and spinach and sugar snap peas
S - yogurt, apple/banana

Bit busy today, so will catch up later x

Evening - thank goodness I had leftovers because I came home starving, so am just wolfing down the turkey korma.

Picked up two more large packs of 5% steak mince from work, and some chicken - so it's batch cooking this weekend!

Might even have as pasta bake tomorrow, as I haven't had pasta all week.

Susie you're are doing amazingly. Well done on another loss this week and fingers crossed for Monday. :)

Thanks Spinoza!

Been quite busy for me for a Saturday, after a lovely sleep in - I'm making a real effort to make the house plastic/chemical/SLS/paraben/etc free, so as I run out of things, am replacing with homemade white vinegar/soda crystals/Borax sub/baking soda, perfumed with essential oils - and I must say, after a clean up of my white kitchen butler's sink with soda crystal paste, I've never seen it looking so good! Just sprayed the bathtub with vinegar and rosemary (hoping to have an Epsom salts bath later), and it smells lovely. I used to put bleach down the loo - now it's steradent-type tablets; and soda crystal paste under the rim.

Also just made soya milk. I bought a nut/soya milk maker in Italy and a mate (who is right into this sort of chem/preservative free lifestyle) said I should swap to almond milk - which I'll do once I've used the dry soya beans up. And almond milk on SW is fab, you can have a whole litre a day!

Food -
B - omelette with bacon and cheese - yummy!
L - chicken wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven - no veg, will make up for that later
D - lots of steamed spinach with garlic chicken
S - clementine, yogurt, Hifis

My body is a temple! :D:D

Last edited:
Thanks Tipp :).

Another mahoosive sleep in, so nice to wake up and the house is all warm and cosy. Not much happening today at Castle Felsham - a few chores, then some reading and a bit of cooking - got burgers to make up and freeze. Soup is out of the freezer for tomorrow's light day before WI :classic_roll_eyes:.

Food - not very hungry at the moment...

L - gammon or egg or fruit and yogurt
D - coconut chicken with skinny rice, spinach and broccoli rice

Have a good one x

Sounds good Susie. You are SO in the zone lady! Fingers crossed for a nice loss for both of us tomorrow. x

Fingers crossed for a nice loss for both of us tomorrow. x

Oooh yes let's hope so - I've stopped trying to predict whether it'll be a loss or not, because i can never tell :).

Bit of a light food day for me in advance of WI tonight -

B - my skinny soup with spinach and other greens plus shiratake rice; 3 Linda McC sossies (free)
L - roasted med veg and lots of herbal tea
D - it's taster week so a bit of everything :D

NSVs noticed so far -
- I'm sleeping a bit better - and less RLS at night (think it's all the spinach lol)
- my tummy seems smaller, at least I can do my shoes up a bit easier
- my knees are feeling a bit better

Bring it on!

Great victories, keep it up.
I love when I get to the stage that I sleep easier because I am breathing easier. The way I lay my chin and boobs try really hard to strangle me.

Susie you are doing so well! Another great loss. I have 2lbs off this week and am really pleased with that. Almost halfway through my first challenge and I've decided if I haven't lost the 30lbs I'm going to extend it by another week or two to get there. Feels good to be so positive and feel properly in control of what I'm eating. :stickdance:

Well done Susie, you must be so have to be seeing good results now.
The cold weather seems to suit your diet much better than that constant Italian sunshine.

TY TY all :).

I really feel very comfortable with SW, maybe because it doesn't cut out any food groups but I have a sense of control, limiting bread (my nemesis) and cheese. I do feel like my stomach is shrinking - had dinner last night and left half the chips - PARDON ME?!! :D :D. Alert the media 'cause that's never happened before :D. And I really like going to group - the women (and a couple of men) are all really mouthy and hilarious - some have been going for years and treat it like a social club - so I will too! I'm really happy in my head about it, just cruising along on what I hope will be small but steady losses.

Tuesday is treat morning, but i almost didn't do it and nearly had bacon and eggs lol.

B - chicken and bacon baguette, coffee
L - chicken, beetroot, celery and spinach salad; yogurt
D - leftover chips and sossies with baked beans and cabbage (that'll be an interesting trumpet scenario later LOL)

Have a good one, team, and thanks for all the support x

Well done on the losses Susie & Spinoza - good to see it’s working for you both.

Not much working this end - better go update my diary! Xx

Coffee!!! Lovely to see you hun, how's everything?

Changed my mind on the trumpetty dinner, the cats look alarmed enough when i do a gentle sneeze :D. So I made a quick ragu with spinach, onions and celery, on a bed of broccoli rice, and wolfed half down and then...stopped! OMG do not tell me I'm getting my "you're full now" voice in my head back yaye! Have enough left over for tomorrrow, and used the rest of the mince for burgers for brekkie.

And now to relax x

Last edited:
Well done on your 3lb off - brilliant!

Back