Susie's 2022 campaign

Thank you my friends :). Tibbsy is right, this forum is exactly like a regular coffee morning with mates :D.

Wowee..fancy being able to lose 5.5lbs in only 3 days...need to get me some of that green tea!! Even though you had that tiny up you've done fantastic ✨you deserve to be feeling upbeat at such a great loss 💐

And double wowza as I've just noticed all of your SW awards..you've got another 2 while I was AWOL 👏 And you're so close to another..you really are doing so fantastically well on SW Suzie..well proud of you sis ((X))
Thank you Tibbsy, I'm still feeling pretty up - and very focused! I think I was getting really complacent so needed a good kick up the pants :1461:.

I'd stopped doing a food diary too so will start that up again here, and will keep a close eye on my syns. They gave me 25 a day because of my size but I'm going to reduce it to 20 for now and see how I get on.

B - h/m toastie - 2 slices Nimble (HEB), ham, HEA cheese, lettuce - and coffee (milk 1 syn)
L - piri piri chicken and salad, no mayo; Muller yog; banana
D - the burger and chips I didn't have last night
S - Hifis

The sun is shining! :woohoo:

1/2 pound gain is nothing, well done on the damage control. I am also feeling delighted to see the sun shining in London today!

Raining here today...and im off work and trying hard to get all my works clothes washed and dried and change all the bed linen....grrr

Not holding my breath but the forecast is for sunshine right through past the bank holiday :).

Lunch done - and survived a table full of lemon drizzle muffins and fruit loaves! The word is there could be vegan icecream later...but I Will Resist!! :)

On my 6th mug of green tea :classic_roll_eyes:. I;m also going to be naughty and weigh every morning. I'm so tantalisingly close to getting in the 200s - and when I do you will all hear the screams of delight :D :D

well done on avoiding the food suzie... and hope ye have a lovely sunny weekend... Its so grey and miserable here today

Oh fingers you get into it soon suzie.. I weigh every morning myself... I know it only counts once a week but I do tend to keep an eye on it..

Have you anything nice planned for when you under 300? a nice treat or anything? Even if it is just something small....

I was an every morning weigher too...but 2am is juts too early.
Arrgh, I forgot all about the bank holiday and Im working Sat/Sun/Mon

Orla - good idea! :D

We had a huge delivery of eggs in to the kitchen just before I left at 6pm, so I grabbed 30 (they would have been chucked out otherwise and I can't bear that). Gave some to the neighbours - as well as onion bread, which I picked up for me because I am crap and weak - but then got shot of them :), and have made a huge omelette - plus one for tomorrow brekkie. Stuffed full now - onion, mushrooms, spinach and dried basil on my omelette, and it was lovely with some chicken slices.

Also just had a yogurt. Maybe a couple of Hifis and that's me done for the evening.

Well proud of you that you didn't cave at the lemon drizzle, and for giving away the onion bread🏅 For me it's the actual feeling of joy I get when I buy reduced price bread (funnily not when it's full price) it almost feels like I'm saving it as it might be left there and end up in the bin, especially if I have armfuls of it. Once home I think, ah no! Then wishing I didn't have the temptation of eating it! Maybe the way forward is to have the joy of getting it followed by your very good idea of giving it away...a sort of spreading the joy😺 By your bringing stuff for your neighbour's you're extending the reach of the food bank...I like that 😺
Enjoy your day Suze...oooo, it's Wednesday.. shine bright XX

Maybe the way forward is to have the joy of getting it followed by your very good idea of giving it away...a sort of spreading the joy😺 By your bringing stuff for your neighbour's you're extending the reach of the food bank...I like that 😺

Yes that's an excellent way of looking at it :) - satisfies my "it's free and I must take it or it'll get thrown away" without the added calories :).

Having a fab day, did a tour with the Huff Post which is going to do a piece on us next week yaye :classic_cool:.

B - spinach, onion, basil omelette, coffee (syns 1)
L - ham, chicken, lettuce, spinach, rocket, watercress - and a yogurt
D - finally, the burgers and chips

Cheers all

Good news about Huff Post😺 Food's looking good Suzie X

Morning lovelies :)

Had a really good 100% day yesterday. SWI (sneaky weigh in) this morning and I'm down two pounds - 3 to go and I am in the 200s and in a different stone range - 4.5 to go and I get the 3 1/2 stone award :).

It seems that the protein and green veg is the best way forward to show losses. Shame that 60 packets of Thornton's chocolate orange mini bites have just arrived in the kitchen :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:. I've got two, one for the neighbour, one for me, as each bite is 70 cals = 3.5 syns, so roughly equivalent to a Hifi. Although a Hifi lasts longer...

B - ham, fried eggs and spinach, coffee (1 syn)
L - chicken, spinach, rocket
D - burgers (I think haven't eaten them!), SW chips and lettuce

Have a good one!

Isn't that brill that you're so close to a lower stone range...the joy of crashing through that barrier will be wonderful..so proud of you Suzie for keeping at it, you're spurring me on 👯
My goodness..every day is a minefield of goodies in your work kitchen! Your neighbour must be super excited to see what treat you're bringing her each day 😸

Work venting coming up...

My line manager has told me that the job the boss had said was earmarked for me, is not going to be enough money, they can't add any money to it and that there's not going to be anything else available.

I feel really jerked around!!! And angry!

I'm on the job hunt for a role that I can drive to and have found two not far away and for more money, so am going for them. This place doesn't deserve me.

[screaming inside].

Oh no, does that mean that they do have a job but its lower pay or that they don't have a job.
That's terrible news and very disappointing as you had been looking and then stopped cos they seemed to offer you a position.
So disappointed for you, ((((((( big hugs)))))))

Oh no, does that mean that they do have a job but its lower pay or that they don't have a job.

Thanks Tipp - they have a job but it's £10K less than I'm on now, and I would struggle a bit on the money offered. There is another marketing role which closed on the 30th so I've emailed HR to ask if they will accept a late application - don't know what they will say, just have to wait until tomorrow. Didn't apply for it earlier because of the other job being dangled. They may well say no, but as my bezzie work mate says, I;m a strong internal candidate, so nothing lost in asking!

On the NSV side I bought four packets of the above mentioned Thornton's chocolate orange bites home, and gave three to the neighbour and one to the Sainsburys delivery man :). Go me! :). Am still so full after a massive lunch, so no dinner - but there's always room for Hifis :classic_roll_eyes:.

Heard back too about the viewing on the Italy house - she is going back tomorrow, so we shall see...

Back