Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Had about four hour's sleep and feel like I'm getting a cold - this awful weather is to blame, I'm sure.

Foodwise all OK though -

B - S&S tortilla quiche (5)
L - Mexican mince from last night, with spinach
D - veggie tart (treat night!)

Have a good one x

Well girls I am jumping for puzzled joy, lost 0.5lbs - puzzled, because I seriously do not understand how that happened! Still, I'm taking it :D.

Back on plan 100% this week, where spinach will feature a lot LOL, and will get batch cooking tomorrow night.

Hope you all had a good day xx

Well done!! You take that 0.5lb and skip for joy with it :)

Well done!! You take that 0.5lb and skip for joy with it :)
Well girls I am jumping for puzzled joy, lost 0.5lbs - puzzled, because I seriously do not understand how that happened! Still, I'm taking it :D.

Back on plan 100% this week, where spinach will feature a lot LOL, and will get batch cooking tomorrow night.

Hope you all had a good day xx

Wahey, well done! Onwards and downwards!

Hi Suzie, fantastic your Italy friends noticed the weight loss, lovely inspiration. Glad all went well and you now have your buffer in place, it's a good feeling to have that.
Well done you for having that 4st award insight..plan to buy yourself something special as a well earned reward..every time you look at it you can smile and think of it as your 4st trophy😺 And thinking about it..what a star you are having nearly lost 4st⭐ you're doing incredible sis 🌻X

Thank you my lovelies, i am feeling very happy about it all - and happy to be back on plan.

B - h/m toastie
L - Mexican fajita mince and skinny rice, orange, apple, yogurt
D - Low syn sossies and spinach

Have a good one!

Thanks Buffy!!! Mwah! xxx

Feeling good - was at a team meeting where apricot croissants were handed round and i said no :).

Also got some info - the new role the boss told me about is happening, the hold up was to do with getting money signed off and her rewriting it to include media - so hopefully whenever it does appear, I'll get it and then life will be sweet! :)

Thanks Orla xxx

Morning all - feeling quite chipper, despite this cold trying to take over - but I'm fighting it off with supplements and a positive attitude :D. Got a whole lot of organic herbal powders yesterday so they are being put to good use from today! And had some Italian honey that i brought back with me, in hot water, it's called Balsamico and it has eucalyptus oil in it, so it's great for colds.

B - smoothie with cinnamon, ginger, maca, spirulina, banana, quark and water - very tasty, but a bit sweet so will put spinach in tomorrow! Plus a ham and cheese toastie (HEA and B) - was really full afterwards!
L - chicken and steamed broccoli and sugar snap peas; yogurt with more cinnamon, ginger and maca; orange, apple
D - L/syn sossies with spinach (2.5)

Must get some almond milk - you can have a litre for your HEA, so I'm assuming that if I have half a litre in my smoothie, then I can have half the cheese allowance too?

Your food sounds so nice :)
Looks like you are doing really well. What's almond milk like? I tried soya and didn't like it at all. X

Well done Susie and I really hope the job works out this time, they have really been messing you around.

Your food sounds so nice :)
Looks like you are doing really well. What's almond milk like? I tried soya and didn't like it at all. X

I like it, it's not very nutty flavoured - at least, i don't find it so. Soya is more like a malt drink.

Well the cold clobbered me bigtime last night, so i stayed in today and worked my way through two boxes of 100 tissues! Still going strong - but i really need to go to work tomorrow, might just do the urgent thing and come again. My first sick day since i started back at work eight months ago :classic_roll_eyes:.

I've been ravenous all day - weirdly so - but have kept to SW with some syns, and inhaling Hifis! Made a lush dinner - two mini cabbages, a tub of mushrooms, two cans toms, and some other leftovers - all thrown in a big baking dish for 30 mins, with cheese on top - and it's surprisingly nice, albeit a bit crunchy :).

Morning all

I'm at work but not sure how long I'm going to last - but it's good not to be at home feeling sorry for myself when I can do it in the office LOLOL.

B - h/m ham and cheese toastie (HEA and B)
L - veggie bake from yesterday
D - more veggie bake with ham chunks and maybe baked beans

Speak later cherubs xx

Oh dear. Chocolate dessert pots with Freddo frog choc bits in the fridge - and I've had two (L.U.S.H)!

I have been ravenous all day, like the infected spaceman on Alien :D - but I'm blaming the cold and taking the hit on the SW scales on Monday :).

Morning all

Feeling much better today woohoo! Going to do three SP days to try and counteract some of the last few days' excesses, and as I've got no plans to go anywhere this weekend, some batch cooking. And TG the insatiable hunger I've had has also gone - it really got silly, I'd eat and 5 minutes later, be starving again :classic_eek:.

B - green smoothie
L - veg speed soup
D - pork and spinach.

Have a good one - no sunshine here :(.

Afternoon all

Been busy today so far - a lovely day here so got two loads of washing out, campfire stew is in the slow cooker, and I've also made a broccoli quiche lined with sweet potato slices, very yummy! So that's brekkie sorted for the next few days.

Hope you're all doing well x

Morning all

Terrible night's sleep, only about 4-5 hours, and am still bunged up (although that could be over using the nasal spray!). Definitely not looking forward to WI tonight, it is defo going to be a gain. I know i always say that but i can't lose after the mahoosive over eating I've been doing the last week!

B - quiche - nice, must make another, a good way to get broccoli in me
L - pork and spinach
D - not sure if it'll be treat night or not - if yes, then chips - if not, then S'burys sossies and spinach :)

Back