Susie's 2022 campaign

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I did it, 6.5lbs off and got my 4 stone award!!! :wee:

I'm in the 20s, I've lost 56.5lbs in total and I weigh less than I have done in years. So happy, I'm just sitting here grinning! :D:D

So, even though it's a pain to get that much water down, I think that might be the way forward.

Tibbs - yes SWI is sneaky weigh in :).

That's amazing!!! :wee: Well done! I'm so happy for you lovely lady! xx

6.5lbs is amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And cracking through into 20s is BRILLIANT

You’re really smashing it this time Susie xxxxx

I’m a snacker too, it’s definitely my downfall (as well as portion size)... I’m in a habit of a little snack after dinner with a coffee - it’s only a 100 cal snack but given I’ve just had my dinner aim siren indint need it...

That's amazing Susie, well done, so happy for you. Now DONT celebrate with 4 sausage rolls and a bottle of wine instead buy a new outfit for all.those job interviews you will be going to. Or a new top half and hair do for all the Skyping you will be doing if you work from home.
Amazing sucess, something for us all to aspire to?

TY TY TY ladies!!!

I am back into my green tea and water routine today, although I had a little toastie treat this morning (sorry Tippy :)). I do have one of my new tops on but it's a 26 and everyone says it's too BIG woohoo :) - so I'll wear it for a bit and then sell it on reBay, linen always does well on there.

Got quite a few meals to use up at home, so that gives me breathing space to plan menus for the rest of the week. I keep putting recipes in my Recipe pro app and never using them so might pick a couple, actually buy the ingredients and then make them! :)

Wow - amazing Susie. Well done :)

Thanks ladies :).

Goes a long way to making me feel better, especially since I've had a horrid afternoon at work. A few things going on but I did blow my stack a bit, apologised, etc, but I am getting really fed up with the place. I love the charity but the comms function is not being run well. I saw the she boss call my line manager in for a meeting just as I left, and call me paranoid but I reckon it was about me earlier...wish I had a thicker skin!

LATER...stopped feeling sorry for myself and whipped off my CV to my two nearest local councils, in case they have any vacancies coming up. Might also contact an old boss and see if he's got anything going.

Last edited:
That's amazing Susie, well done, so happy for you. Now DONT celebrate with 4 sausage rolls and a bottle of wine instead buy a new outfit for all.those job interviews you will be going to. Or a new top half and hair do for all the Skyping you will be doing if you work from home.
Amazing sucess, something for us all to aspire to?
⭐️I like that Tippy X

..and :doh: of course SWI is sneaky weigh in..how thick am I😹

Whoop whoop⭐👏✨🏆 Fantastic result for you Suzie, and how fantastic that you're in the 20's now..it must be making you feel so good, Wowee 😺 You've lost so much weight..well proud of all the effort you've put in🌻
Good points Tippy made about buying some new things and getting your hair done for interviews & skyping or FT calls. You definitely need to buy something to celebrate your amazibobs WI & smash the barrier result x

Morning all!!!

I am in a much better mood today, probably helped by the fact that I got a really good night's sleep and also because the bosses are in an all day meeting :) - plus everyone in the team sympathises with my little meltdown. Hasn't changed my mind about looking for something else though - a change is as good as a rest and all that!

I will get my hair cut, good idea Team Fab. Already have my new shirts, but as my M&S refund (for the ones that were too big) came through this morning I might get some more! :)

Food yesterday

B - toastie, not great - no prep!
L - another roll, so tired it was all about the carbs!
D - ragu pasta and spinach
S - way over, with the bread
W - 2 litres, plus 3 big mugs of green tea (each one with 2 bags in it)

Have a good one and drink lots of water!

Wow just catching up, 6.5lb off and 4 stone award is amazing! You must be delighted! Well done :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:

Morning all

Not so great foodwise, am making bad choices at the moment, and I know exactly why! My brain is saying "Well you ate badly last week, then pulled out all the stops from the weekend, and just look how well you did - so let's do it again!". How ridiculous is that!

Yesterday -

B - toastie
L - ragu, then sweet chilli noodles - then a doughnut FFS
D - chicken salad but with creamy mayo (it was a Pret one)
S - 4 Hifis (12)
W - About 3 litres

Today -
B - toasted baguette - i did bring breakfast but decided to have it for lunch because the campfire stew i brought for lunch smells a bit funny
L - pork and apple burgers and spinach (all my syns)
D - a big tuna salad - tomato, cucumber, iceberg, spinach etc

So i really need to sort myself out. Will do a Lidl shop after work and stock up. Now back to the green tea!

Morning all

Not so great foodwise, am making bad choices at the moment, and I know exactly why! My brain is saying "Well you ate badly last week, then pulled out all the stops from the weekend, and just look how well you did - so let's do it again!". How ridiculous is that!

Not ridiculous, this is exactly how my brain works as well. So annoying because then I end up gaining and kicking myself. Drink your green tea, do your Lidl shop - you will feel fab at WI if you have maintained your 4st loss or even lost another lb or 2. Best of luck!

Yep brains are funny things and our own worst enemy

Morning Susie, how often are you using the vibro plate thingy for you legs and do you think its working. Does it make any noise. I am now sitting at a desk 8 hours a day and could feel my legs wanting to cramp yesterday so wondering if it would help. We have a famy history of various veins and poor leg circulation, I've got away with it so far.

Morning!

Tippy - I use the vibroplate most nights, just 10-20 minutes on the low setting. It definitely has an impact because I can feel my calf muscles tightening. You can get them for not much money now, about £20 so you could have one at work maybe - although they do make a bit of noise.

Been a terrible start to the day - ham and cheese toastie and a pain au raisin. It will be much better for me once I leave so there's none of this awful temptation around!

L - cottage cheese, S'burys skinny burgers and salad
D - pork and spinach

Such a lovely day here, shame I'm inside for most of it!

Yep, I'm outside now for lunch making some calls but spent the past hour just yawning with the heat ( and boredom)

I was bang on plan for lunch until someone opened a big tub of chocolate cheesecake...I had three tsps of it so defo no HiFis tonight!

Gonna be another weekend of austerity for yours truly :classic_roll_eyes:.

Morning all

Going well on my low cal weekend with 5 pots of green tea and a total of 6 litres of water yesterday. Sounds like a lot but easy to do when I'm constantly sipping at it. Like the look of the syn free Twinings Cold Infuse bags - where you add flavouring to water, if you struggle with that. Just ordered a few flavours so will report back.

One thing I am really noticing with SW is when I have something bad, my system is NOT happy. On Friday I had a toastie and a pain au raisin (I know, shouldn't have done it, but there was a huge delivery of Pret pastries all over the work kitchen table!) and on Friday night I had IBS-type pains, discomfort and WIND! Last week I had hot chips and OMG the pain - all night, horrible cramping! (I'm guessing that was the oil). I'm actually seeing this as a good thing, though, to help me keep on the straight and narrow - but I tell ya, life will be so much simpler when I leave this job and those temptations disappear!

Food yesterday -

L - egg and cottage cheese bake with spinach, mushrooms and broccoli
D - pork and pepper skewers and more bake
S - two Hifis - 6

Today - much the same :).

Enjoy the day, peeps!

Back