Susie's 2022 campaign

Hi lovely another fab few days you have had on plan hunny :) you are doing so well. I like the sound of marmite on cheese with rice cakes. Think that's a snack i could take. We go away next week. Mon-fri to butlins. I bought hubby some extra strong cheese but it's goung to be high in points. I could have my ww cheese. I've been craving bannana ( on toast with peanut butter) think there's potassium in them. Know they give you long lasting energy which i am hoping will boost me for next week. I struggle to keep up with hubby and son on hols because of my ME :(

Hope you have had good eve xxxx

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Hi ladies

Well the wheels fell off that wagon! :classic_eek:. The lunch I took yesterday was well past its eat by date, to put it kindly! Oops - so I had a chicken and bacon pasta salad (BAAAAD, so high in syns), then some mini sossies, THEN some chicken. Dinner was worse, much worse - a small pizza, two small pies and Hifis - because yeah I really needed the extra syns - not!

Anyhoo, that's the famous line drawn underneath it - and back on plan today.

B - egg and bacon, coffee
L - chicken and ham pie and spinach
D - beef coconut curry and green beans

Gorgeous weather, about 24 and sunny - so I've had a most productive morning. Laundry done, vacuumed, cleaned the hair (SO much of it) off the vacuum head thingy, and been to Lidl for my weekly shop.

Have a lovely weekend.

Later - the beef curry was a resounding success!

- brown red onions in frylight
- add cubed beef and brown
- add a can of light coconut milk (13.5 syns for the can, 4 serves, so 3.5 syns each)
- lots of green veg - I put in broccoli, green beans, peas, a green pepper and some mushrooms
- I also added two packs of skinny rice, then 2 good tablespoons of curry powder

Left to simmer for 20 mins or so - then added some coconut extract and bish bash bosh (as YKW would say lol) there's dinner! :)

Lady F, have you tried the Aldi specially selected lamb rogan Josh? I just had it for the first time and oh my goodness it’s amazing! Nice kick to it too and only 1.5 syns! Doesn’t come with rice so can keep that part syn free. Highly recommend it!

Morning all

A rainy old day here so the cats and I are tucked up warm indoors for the day - luckily got lots done yesterday so today really is a day of rest :D.

Batch cooking later - beef and aubergine pie, pork rissoles, and a chicken curry, I think. I'm really getting into the batch cooking on the weekend - and then freeze the lot, so I have a good choice of lunches and dinners during the week.

Away for work Wed-Thursday, so just trying to plan how I'll cope with it. Bs will be egg and bacon, already cooked - I'm doing them in a small dish so they can be reheated easily or eaten cold. Lunches and the Wed dinner, I'll take frozen food for me and will check with the conference centre and the hotel about whether they have a microwave I can use. Otherwise I'll just have to wing it and live off steamed veg and salad LOL.

B - egg and bacon
L - pumpkin and sweet potato curry with beans and spinach - might try the coconut thing again but syn free, using quark and coconut essence
D - pork mince with cabbage and chilli
Syns - the usual - rice cakes with Sweet Freedom and marmite/cheese (not together lol) / Hifis

Have a good one, all. Hope you weren't too badly affected by Storm Callum!

Curry sounds delish, well done on the batch cooking. I always mean to but can never really be bothered!

I love it on a Sunday, especially today when it's so blah outside.

Slight change of menu - I've made a chunky chicken, winter veg and tarragon casserole; and beef stroganoff with loads of broccoli, beans and mushrooms, plus skinny rice. The house smells amazing! :). I've got three meals out of the beef, and another 4-5 out of the chicken, so it's been a productive time. Let's hope it's all edible! :)

Hi Susie, just catching up now. Glad you moved your desk, some people just aren't worth the head space.

Thanks Tipp, yes I'm much happier - and it plays nicely into my plan to work remotely, cross fingers.

Afternoon all - just a quick sign in before WI later. I've had 2-3 bad meals this last week so not sure how I will do, but I've just had a virtuous plate of steamed veg while others around me ate falafels, sausage rolls, Snickers bars (!!) and Mary Berry lemon drizzle cake. Aren't I good? :)

B - egg, spinach, root veg chips
L - steamed veg
D - treat if I lose, or else coconut curry beef

Sx

A gain of 3lbs which, when I thought back to all the bad stuff I managed to cram in, isn't at all bad! So I'm fine with it - and will work hard to get the gain off for next week.

So it's coconut curry beef for dinner, which is pretty yummy anyway :).

You'll have that 3lb off next week, you have so many nice meals cooked now there's no excuse! Fingers crossed for a good week this week :classic_smile:

You were a saint sticking to steamed veg..my hand would have been heading off to the Snickers😋 Well done for resisting ⭐

LOL I wasn't a saint last night, took a box of Snickers home and managed to have a couple without even thinking about it! I need to give the box away, or hide it until next WI and give it to the women with kids...

B - managed to drop my egg/bacon on the floor, so it was a sarnie for B
L - coconut beef curry again with salad
D - not sure, forgot to take something out of the freezer - maybe tomato chilli pasta

Have a good one!

You will drop it again hunny that curry sounds l9vely xxx

Morning team

I'm back in the office after two days in Sheffield at a work conference - it was great to meet all the people I'll be working with, but food was TERRIBLE! No salad, everything dripping with oil, and we were miles from any other food places so I had to eat it or starve (and obviously that's not an option lol).

I know I will have gained weight, and it's so soul destroying when I do - so have decided not to go to class on Monday, and do 10 days of VLCD/low carb and hopefully get things back on track. I'm definitely not stopping SW but need some extreme action in the short term! Some Cute chocolate powder drink is arriving today, and i'll mix that up with soup and salad for B and L, and an SW meal with lots of veg for dinner - should do the trick! :)

B - toastie (I know, my bad)
L - coconut curry beef and veg
D - chicken and veg soup with steamed spinach

Hope you're all well. Will catch up on your news later x

Back