Susie's 2022 campaign

Just printed the recipe for the pie and will make it tonight..minus the egg in the mash. Sounds lovely. I've a couple of lovely chestnut pie recipes that I make at Christmas but both have pastry, this will be a nice change x

Morning all

A busy old start to the day, our five year campaign to get more food has won, with Michael Gove announcing this afternoon (but in this morning's Mail) that the government is going to put into place a £15m fund to get 100,000 tonnes of surplus food to charities like us - WOOHOO! And (me being a right b**ch here) the PR woman isn't coping with the pressure and has upset a load of people already...I shouldn't be so gleeful but she wrote a statement which was full of mistakes (which I then corrected).

Anyhoo, it's starvation Monday in a last ditch effort to not gain tonight - but who knows. Speak later, cherubs xx

Best of luck for WI

Hi Susie, what roll do you have now...it was PR or was it marketing? I know it sort of changed but are you doing different things now?

Fantastic news about the funding Suzie🎉And sniggers about the PR woman not coping😄Hope the higher ups noticed it was you that put things right and keep it in mind. Busy times ahead at work but so worth being involved in such a worthwhile project..enjoy X

Had a great 100% day today and feeling very pleased with myself because I have B and L all ready for my trip to Sheffield tomorrow :).

B - eggs, bacon and spinach
L - chicken salad - lots of salad!
D - l/o mushroom pie with butternut squash noodles and spinach

I've also demanded that everyone help me avoid the bad stuff at work - I've said it before, but I need to do it this time!

2lb is not bad, that will set you up for a really good loss next week.

Thanks Team!

Phew, just sitting down after a l-o-n-g day - delayed trains not helping. BUT i stuck to plan 100% - didn't get time for lunch, and was starving when I got home, so had my lunch instead :).

B - omelette with butternut squash, water chestnuts and spinach - and two coffees!
L - none
D - chicken with stirfry and a little hot sauce.

Think I've earned some Hifis :).

Morning all

Feeling very happy after my 100% travel day yesterday - and keeping on track for the rest of the week!

B - omelette like yesterday
L - stew and cheesy mash (1.5 syns) and salad
D - leftover campfire stew and salad

Have a good one!

Well done for staying on track whilst travelling, always difficult. I see stew on the menu twice today, it is definitely stew weather :classic_big_grin:

Susie, you are smashing it!! That 2lb gain will be gone in no time! Well done on sticking to plan even with all the travelling! It's not easy, but you did it! :)

Thanks my lovelies - not sure if I will lose come Monday because I had a really horrible work episode with a horrid woman in our team on Thursday - who reacted really nastily to something I said. I've moved desks so I don't have to be anywhere near her, and there were a lot of witnesses to back my complaint - but I came home in tears, drank a bucketload of wine and yesterday ate carbs, carbs, more carbs and rounded it off with fish and chips last night...

Not too worried about how I reacted foodwise, sometimes life gets in the way of a good loss, and I'm back on it for the weekend. Hopefully the gain won't be too bad.

B - leftover mushroom pie
L - leftover stew which I forgot to label :)
D - pork and lots of greens

Got lots of salad greens so will chuck 'em all in the soup maker to sip on today and tomorrow.

Have a good one x

Last edited:
Big hugs! She sounds like an awful woman to upset you like that. It's understandable that you would turn to food. But you're back on it now and that is the main thing :) xx

Oh big hugs. Horrible that people can be like that. Totally understand that you would turn to food and wine. I've done it myself numerous times. You're back on plan and will be fine xx

Last edited:
Back