Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Phew! seems to be the word everyone's saying right now, it's so hot! Hope you're all managing to get some sleep.

Was really busy yesterday working from home and had no time to prepare food, so it will be a high cal day, getting a sandwich and whatever from the snack van. Such is life. I'll try and log it later anyway.

Have a good one x

We are definitely not having the heat you have all been talking about. Rain and more rain.

I really like being further North, it's much cooler than London. A friend of mine slept in her garden last night because it was too hot in the house!

It's very changeable up here, so we're due rain one day, sunshine the next, for the next two weeks.

The heat has been awful!! Thursday especially down where I am on the south coast. My office has been vile, it's an old building that seems to retain heat far too efficiently!! Thankfully today is a lot cooler and there is a lovely breeze , I've got the windows open and it feels fresher.

Hope you're having a better day today xx

Oh dear, been terrible with food the last two days!

I've come full circle and think I need to get myself back to SW. I obviously need more of a structure - doing CCing means too much freedom - and all I keep thinking abouit is eating bad stuff. Pizza has reared its ugly head again today :classic_oops:...

Never mind, I've got until the new group on Thursday to get my head back in the right place - and it'll be a nice way to hopefully meet new friends :).

Hopefully you meet some great people on Thursday and get back into your groove.

Well ladies a bit of an eventful day - I made an offer on an house and it's been accepted :). I was going to wait but I'm happy here and it was too good a deal to let go - so all fingers crossed, the sellers' chain won't be too complicated!

Foodwise, I'm going back to SW in two weeks. My best mate from NZ is over soon and we'll be eating out a lot (and some wine lol) so best to wait until after that.

How exciting! Congratulations. Do you know when you'll be taking possession of the new house?

Good plan to wait until you're mate's gone home to start Slimming World again, there's nothing like a bit of food and wine debauchery when a friend visits from overseas -you wouldn't want to miss out.

Wow thats great Susie, best of luck with it.

Thanks team :)

Yep it's all pretty exciting and TBH I can't wait to get in and get all the decorating done - and then be able to have a shower without knocking elbows and other bits (my current shower cubicle is the size of a postage stamp, bit of a challenge when you're super sized like me!). The new house has a shower over the bath, which is much better. Spent ages last night (with two celebratory glasses of red) googling floors and carpets. I was thinking about sisal carpet with a black border for the stairs but a friend says she took hers out because it was too slippery - so might just go for varnished or painted boards with a nice stair runner. All sorts of possibilities! :D

B - granola, apple, pear, cinnamon, fat free greek yogurt, coffee
L - avocado and chilli sausage salad with toms
D - chicken and leek casserole with mash

Have a good one!

Morning all

Had a busy weekend so not much time to post. Had a ghastly WI this morning, I have really let myself go and it's showing on the scales bigtime. Am going to try and follow SW loosely until I can get back to group a week Thursday.

B - scrambled eggs with 1 HEA cheese and two Joe's sausages (free), coffee
L - summer salad veg soup, avocado (10) on HEB brown roll, fruit and veg smoothie with apple juice (3)
D - chicken and leek pasta casserole with mushrooms (sauce packet 5)
S - some chocolate (10) = 28

Feel well grumpy this morning. Where's the coffee!

Morning all

Well my veg heavy menu yesterday might be the way forward because I'm down 3lbs overnight - but who knows, the body can play all sorts of games, so I'll just keep an eye on it over the next 10 days and then decide about SW.

B - cheese and herb omelette with Joe's sossies, 1/2 avocado and green salad on a brown roll, coffee
L - chicken with stir fry, summer salad soup, green smoothie, apple
D - Dr Oetker spinach based broccoli and mushroom pizza - the whole thing is 700 cals - will report back on taste :)
S - granola with yogurt, maybe

Have a good one!

Susie, you have been all over the place with the new job and move and now new house as well. You know your body well and you know what it takes for you to lose the weight. Once you get properly focussedyou will get back on track.
Just need to find that focus👍

Back