Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Had a fab weekend, lots got done and my spare room isn't a collection of old boxes full of CDs, books and clothes any more :)

But also made very bad food choices and have paid for it this morning at my WI, gaining 3lbs...not going to change the ticker though because that 3lbs is coming back off this week!

And on reflection I'm also really glad I said adios to the friendship, as you have all said, I don't need that sort of negativity around me. I had met a lovely woman through her (said to be her best friend), who lives outside the village I want to buy in, and who is rated an excellent Italian teacher. So I was sad to think we wouldn't be friends because of it - but I emailed to say hi, to explain in brief that I wouldn't be continuing the other acquaintance, and sorry that I wouldn't be taking up lessons with her - and heard straight back, in a lovely email - she said she was grown up enough to choose her own friends, and she does want to stay in contact - which is fab, so I'm starting skype lessons in September! :)

Have a great day!

Awwww she sounds lovely :D So glad she won't be listening to the other 'lady' sniping if she does.

Boo to the gain - but have everything crossed for you this week :) Well done on the sorting though, I bet that'll have a good result at the end of it :)

Yes she really is lovely, so I'm pleased about that :) I felt uneasy about doing skype lessons but now I've met her, I have much more confidence!

Forgot to tell you - I've bought a vibration plate! Go and pick it up tonight from not too far from me. It's like this - Reviber Plus | Power Vibration Plate | Oscillating Exercise Machine | Reviber - but cost a fraction of that, I'm happy to say! :D

Food today is nice -

B - instant oats, coffee
L - Tesco My Fit Lifestyle Mediterranean chicken salad (247 cals)
D - Not sure yet, another diet ready meal
S - yogurt, cherries, peaches

Later - I think I might change my WI day to Friday - I often have a blow out weekend and it will be easier to get the gain off by the following Friday, and not the next day!

Last edited:
You will soon loose that 3lbs hun.

Glad you are starting skype lessons :)

xxx

you will lose that 3lbs in no time x x x

That 3lb will be gone in no time at all. I always say it's jelly weight until the next week anyway!

And yay! for still having lessons with the mean lady's friend. It's good to know that she can rise above her friend!

What do you do on a vibrating plate?

Have you got the plate yet? Are you typing from it? :p

LOL that would be funny - imagine the typos as I v-i-b-r-a-t-e - f-o-r- E-n-g-l-a-n-d....:D

What do you do on a vibrating plate?

All sorts hun. You can just stand on it and watch tellie. Or attach the side resistance bands and do anti bingo wing arm exercises. Or you can go the whole hog and do a whole exercise routine - squats and all sorts of energetic stuff! :D

I'm going to take my measurements tonight and then do 10 mins (you're only supposed to do 10 mins twice a day) and see how I feel. Imagine I will get the fat wobble giggles! :D It's not a magic bullet but I am impressed with reviews on it lowering blood pressure, getting rid of the harmful fat around internal organs, losing inches and helping sore joints - so I'm really pleased I got one.

If you are thinking of getting one, check the max weight, as many stop at 100kg. This Reviber one takes up to 150kg, so that's fine.

In an ideal world I'd like to start the day with a Leslie Sansone workout, then 10 mins on the VP (vibroplate), and repeat in the evening.

And so to food -

B - egg and sausage on bread (lush) and coffee
L - roast beef and Asian slaw salad - another Tesco My Fit Lifestyle meal - the salads are very nice - £ at £3.50 a pop but it does vary things up a bit and this one's only 164 cals
D - left over cottage pie and spinach
S - yogurt, oranges

LOL that would be funny - imagine the typos as I v-i-b-r-a-t-e - f-o-r- E-n-g-l-a-n-d....:D

All sorts hun. You can just stand on it and watch tellie. Or attach the side resistance bands and do anti bingo wing arm exercises. Or you can go the whole hog and do a whole exercise routine - squats and all sorts of energetic stuff! :D

For some reason I read that as 'stand on your head on it'. .......

Now that would be some party trick :D I dares you! :p

G-g-g-g-g-g--o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d l-l-l-l-l-l-l-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k :p

LMAO now that would be a good party trick!!! :D

I'd also like to point out that the vibration referred to has nothing to do with toys of a naughty nature :eek: Here's an example of one being used - that's obviously me in the video....:8855: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94t9mDF2_dw

Just had the rare roast beef and Asian slaw salad - very nice! I think you can only get the My Fit Lifestyle in London at the moment, sadly, but do watch out for it - the meals are really nice, it's very convenient and they come in reusable containers. Today's one had things I might normally buy, use a bit of and then the rest would go off and have to get chucked out - broccoli (not a massive fan), soya beans, spring onions, and so on - lovely to have the taste of them but not waste any food. Hey, I just think I've justified the spend LOL. Anyway they have a deal on at the moment - 3 for 2 - so that brings the unit cost down to £2.30 :D

Last edited:
LMAO now that would be a party good trick!!! :D

I'd also like to point out that the vibration referred to has nothing to do with toys of a naughty nature :eek: Here's an example of one being used - that's obviously me in the video....:8855: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94t9mDF2_dw

Don't tell lies...!!! :p

Just had the rare roast beef and Asian slaw salad - very nice! I think you can only get the My Fit Lifestyle in London at the moment, sadly, but do watch out for it - the meals are really nice, it's very convenient and they come in reusable containers. Today's one had things I might normally buy, use a bit of and then the rest would go off and have to get chucked out - broccoli (not a massive fan), soya beans, spring onions, and so on - lovely to have the taste of them but not waste any food. Hey, I just think I've justified the spend LOL. Anyway they have a deal on at the moment - 3 for 2 - so that brings the unit cost down to £2.30 :D

Oooh that sounds gorgeous! And a bargain tbh too given what you'd normally spend on meals and prep stuff :)

Oooh hello! Just noticed your location - I'm not too far from you :D About 40ish miles. I LOVE Lincoln :D

Hahaha - I don't have a naughty bone in my body :rolleyes:

I just got the most wonderful and uplifting email from my dearest friend in NZ - we've been friends for 35 years and I hope you don't mind but I just had to post it - she's getting all spiritual on me (old cynic here) but really, how lovely - I can't wait to see her soon!

For some reason, I believe you are on a hallowed path now Susie – just go with your intuition and I feel your path will lead you towards real self-knowledge, happiness and inner peace …. Your life will unfurl easily and beautifully as an exquisite rose encouraged to bloom by the gentle kiss of the sun on its delicate petals after a cold and arduous winter.
Time for you to shine bright girlfriend – so all the world can truly SEE YOUJJJJ

You rock my dearest, precious friend! Always know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

Morning all!

What a hot and stuffy night that was! Phew - not helped by the cat curled up right by my legs for most of the night...

I also overate last night and I have no ideas why I did it - had dinner, wasn't hungry, then had more dinner! :(

Oh well -

B - oats, yog, apple, coffee
L - ham and salad, cottage cheese and Kallo rice cake thins (no salt, I love them)
D - a diet meal - can't remember what's in the fridge
S - apple, orange

Have a good one, lovelies x

Back