Susie's 2022 campaign

Oooh hello! Just noticed your location - I'm not too far from you :D About 40ish miles. I LOVE Lincoln :D

hi :wavey:

I love Lincoln too! Never used to, but it's grown on me since I came back from Uni :D

Hahaha - I don't have a naughty bone in my body :rolleyes:

I just got the most wonderful and uplifting email from my dearest friend in NZ - we've been friends for 35 years and I hope you don't mind but I just had to post it - she's getting all spiritual on me (old cynic here) but really, how lovely - I can't wait to see her soon!

For some reason, I believe you are on a hallowed path now Susie – just go with your intuition and I feel your path will lead you towards real self-knowledge, happiness and inner peace …. Your life will unfurl easily and beautifully as an exquisite rose encouraged to bloom by the gentle kiss of the sun on its delicate petals after a cold and arduous winter.
Time for you to shine bright girlfriend – so all the world can truly SEE YOUJJJJ

You rock my dearest, precious friend! Always know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

Aw. They're lovely words! It must have been really nice for you to receive them.

Is she coming to visit you, or you going to her?

Morning all!

What a hot and stuffy night that was! Phew - not helped by the cat curled up right by my legs for most of the night...

I also overate last night and I have no ideas why I did it - had dinner, wasn't hungry, then had more dinner! :(

Oh well -

Sometimes you just have those days. I always reckon there's a reason, like your body going, nope! Can't do it today, eat more!
So as long as it doesn't go on for 2 days in a row, I usually just give in :)

I was freezing last night!!

Hahaha - I don't have a naughty bone in my body :rolleyes:

Of course not. I believe you. :airquote::airquote::p

I just got the most wonderful and uplifting email from my dearest friend in NZ - we've been friends for 35 years and I hope you don't mind but I just had to post it - she's getting all spiritual on me (old cynic here) but really, how lovely - I can't wait to see her soon!

For some reason, I believe you are on a hallowed path now Susie – just go with your intuition and I feel your path will lead you towards real self-knowledge, happiness and inner peace …. Your life will unfurl easily and beautifully as an exquisite rose encouraged to bloom by the gentle kiss of the sun on its delicate petals after a cold and arduous winter.
Time for you to shine bright girlfriend – so all the world can truly SEE YOUJJJJ

You rock my dearest, precious friend! Always know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

That is so beautiful <3 She sounds such an amazing and supportive friend :)

I think the eating right now is because of the heat - we're not feeling hungry at the right times so when we do eat occasionally it's an attempt to keep us going (if that makes sense?)

Don't worry lovelies, just put it behind you and forget about it and keep going forward. Onwards and downwards! :)

I don't get up to Lincoln as often as I'd like - it's been a very longtime if I'm honest as reliant on trains but it's such a BEAUTIFUL city <3 and the Christmas Market - although packed - is gorgeous!

Is she coming to visit you, or you going to her?

I'll see her for a few days just before I leave NZ in September - it will be so lovely, she is a real treasure :)

I cannot believe you were cold last night love! I'm ready to start doing a rain dance here to bring the temperature down :D

I think the eating right now is because of the heat - we're not feeling hungry at the right times so when we do eat occasionally it's an attempt to keep us going (if that makes sense?)

I don't know hun, I just hate it when I do it - I was full before I even popped this whole second meal in the microwave. I could hear myself telling myself i was full and I didn't need it - as the fork lifted to my mouth and I doggedly ate the lot!

I am completely back on track today, but I really wish I could understand why I do this.

Anyhoo - time for that ham salad :)

Bless you hun. It's a case of rewiring the mind too as well as losing weight like we were talking to Tracy about. Sometimes like last night it goes wrong but you are aware of it and hopefully it won't happen next time.

Either way, it's done now so it's time to deal with todays food :)

Yes, it's definitely a case of rewiring the brain, like Princess says - it's not an overnight process. I think all we can hope to do is plug away at it a bit at a time, and eventually the good days will outnumber the bad. The important thing is not to let one bad day/meal derail you for a prolonged period - it's such a cliche, but you really do need to draw a line under any blips and just carry on with business as usual. :) xx

Thanks guys, good advice as always, of course I can't change it overnight - and I like your comment Tracy that eventually the good days will outnumber the bad.

You lot are fab, I feel better about it already xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Did a sneaky WI and I've put on again :( It has been a bad week but I had hoped to stem the gain by tomorrow...

Ah well, I think I'll keep CCing until I get back from NZ and then consider SW, if they've opened the lunchtime class down the road by then. I think I need the discipline of the weigh in, much as I hate paying for it! I also don't like restricting things like bread, so CCing really works as long as I count it all - so am in a dilemma - the usual one!

And I need to stop drinking white wine! I do love a glass or two in the evening, especially when it's hot, but it's obviously not helping.

Food today is yummy though -

B - avocado and bacon on wholemeal toast
L - chargilled chicken and chickpea couscous salad
D - spicy tomato tagine
S - yog, apples, oranges

That is the issue with CC, there's no real classes to give the discipline of being weighed in front of others :( But you can do it! I'd definitely hang on until you get to NZ as there's not long enough really to strt anything new.

Accept the scales have backfired after some naughty eating and keep looking forward. :) Don't let the official weigh in put you off or start another bad week, lovely. You can do it! :) We're right behind you xx

ohh honey do not let it get you down love you will be back in the seat in no time that's my problem to i like a white wine on a saturday x x x

Woohoo - it was just a wobble!!!! Official WI this morning and I've lost 3lbs! :D :D

So that's back to post hol loss and 9lb overall for July (plus 1 August) yaye!

Lesson to Self - do not sneaky weigh....

I'm doing measurements tonight, then tomorrow I start the vibration plate - going to a week and see if it makes any difference, then start the in house walking for a week, see if THAT makes a difference. Then I'm away for a month, but my cousin in NZ is a fitness instructor so I'm going to order her to make me do exercise :eek:

B - big brekkie - egg, bacon, sausages, toast
L - chicken salad
D - spicy tagine I think
S - yog, oranges

Have a great day, all!

Thanks honeybun! :)

Don't know what's wrong with me today, can't stop yawning! Not a good look for the office - but luckily most of the bosses are away for the summer. One of the joys of working in an higher education institution :)

Fab loss well done hun. For me it was a toss up between cc and sw. sw only won as my auntie said she would like to do it with me, but we just do it online.

xxx

LOL that was my dad's name for me :)

No vino tonight, got loads to do tomorrow so an early start :eek: :D

Have a lovely night ladies xxx

have a good susie x x x x x

Back