Susie's 2022 campaign

LOLOL classic! Time to push Dominic Cummings out of the queue at SpecSavers :D :D.

I've just had the stew, treated myself to my 2nd A cheese melted over it - yum! So it was kind of a sinner :D.

Morning Team Fab!

A lovely day here - the sun is out and I've lost 4lbs woohoo! So that's my half stone award :D. I knew I'd had a good week - but still had my dark chocolate and my A cheese. But I didn't have my B choice bread every day and I think that's what will work best for me - limit the pasta and bread - when I'm strong enough to resist! :D.

B - eggs and 1 A cheese on toast, coffee
L - last portion of the sinful sayonara stew :)
D - pesto chicken pasta - WI treat :)
S - same

Have a delightful day, all x

Last edited:
Brillant Susie well done, and so quick. When did you join the Zoom group, a half stone already.

It's really week three for me but week one was a disaster (wine, pizza, wine, repeat) and I didn't have a loss, so in my mind it's week 2 :). We have our Zoom group at 6pm tonight and I might well get SOTW again woohoo :).

SOOOO excited, I've just been called about the most perfect comms job ever! There will be lots of competition for it but you never know :).

What a great week it has been so far!

Woohoo💃🏻😃💃🏻 Brilliant Susie well done❤️

Good luck with the job and here’s to another positive week x

Afternoon all - a completely pants night's sleep, awake from half 12-6am, so it's midday and I'm only just up.

B - none
L - not hungry right now, just coffee
D - will have an early one, got peppers to use up and some chicken, maybe a simple sort of stir fry

Raining again yuck.

Was it your RLS again. A bad nights sleep really is the worst thing ever and so detrimental to all heath and weight loss.

Combination of things hun - RLS about three times, but mostly to do with some big decisions to be made.

And yeah i don't feel too brilliant, trying to avoid a nap but TBH it doesn't matter whether I do or not, i still sleep badly at night.

Hungry now, so time for scrambled eggs on B choice toast i think x

Back