Susie's 2022 campaign

I had fish today too lol. It’s breaded cod from Iceland and it’s only 171 calories 😋

Good luck for tomorrow hun! X

I prefer fish over red meat. I love Princes Mackerel but I can't seem to find it any more.:(This is my last one so been saving it.:D

Attachments

• MWSnap328 2020-06-16, 07_27_07.jpg
    MWSnap328 2020-06-16, 07_27_07.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2
I'm allergic to all shellfish and most fish so have to be quite careful with it - but tuna and most white fish are ok. They just taste much nicer with batter round them :D.

Wi this morning and I'm 2lbs down, which i'm very happy with, as I went over syns quite a few times, and made some rookie mistakes like not cutting the fat off bacon etc.

B - 2 fried eggs and A choice melted cheese on B choice roll and coffee
L - linguine with roasted peppers and A choice feta, a squeeze of lemon and 2 syns oil, plus a green salad
D - might try the bacon, onion and potato bake with wilted spinach - https://mealplannerpro.com/member-recipes/Syn-Free-Bacon-Onion-and-Potato-Bake-832401
S - stewed apple and yogurt - 5 syns

Thats great Susie well done. So that 2lbs down is your official loss for the week but you still have to have your SW zoom meeting.

Ok great, its nice to be able to do your weigh in at home in the morning. Much more sensible, and you already know what the number is before you get to group

I am now minus one tooth! I'd made an emergency appointment for tomorrow to have it whipped out (all wonky and loose), then got called this morning to say they had a cancellation - so am now sitting at home, tooth out and mouth numb - and starving! But can't have any food until the numbness wears off :(. Wish I'd had something before I went but didn't have much time to get down there.

Gasping for tea too, but anything hot also has to wait - so am sipping on luke warm water, what luxury.

No idea what will be on the menu, maybe some leftover pasta.

Yes very true, and great to have it done a day early too! He did a really good job, I've just woken up from a snooze and the anaesthetic has worn off but still no pain yet - although I'm all ready with painkillers for when it does! :D.

The Zoom group was hilarious - the consultant is a bit bonkers, which I just love, so to promote body magic (exercise) she was all done up in bright pink headband and running arm cuffs, etc. It's a nice group as well, so we will be like old friends once we do actually meet in person :). Don't know who got SOTW, but there were a couple of nice awards given out, and some good laughs.

B - A choice cheese and Marmite sandwich (when i got home)
L - l/o spaghetti
D - SW lunch pot - Coronantion chicken - I'm having it now, zapped it then let it go cold, but it's still very tasty, and I'm managing to keep it mostly on one side of my mouth!
S - brought the stewed apple out of the fridge so will have that later with yogurt and a good squirt of Sweet Freedom chocolate sauce mmm

Keep warm and dry, horrible weather is on its way!

Last edited:
Don't know what's got into me, it's been all eat, eat, eat!

Stuck to the above menu (except the apple), then made SW chips (lush, with 1 syn Asda lightest mayo - which is nasty, don't buy it!)

Then I had a small Asda low cal passionfruit ice cream - 3 syns each - so only had 4 syns, but still feel that knawing, must eat thing. Might go to bed before i fall off plan!

Well done on the 2 lb off!👏
Grea that you have a good SW consultant and group😀
Damn on the tooth though😖
Hate it when you get the munchies and just want to eat😬 sleeping it off is prob a good idea 😊 I find that a diet fizzy drink helps with the munchies sometimes 😊

You're so right Tipp - but this one is particularly nasty. You know I hate chucking food out but might have to bin this stuff, yuck!

And morning @Zafira (we cross posted lol) - thanks hun!

Got a cheap Kindle copy of The Doctor's Kitchen (Dr Rupy Aujla) - all about clean eating and good fats, and has a par about how low fat diets are bad for you in the long run, mentions SW, etc.

I'm sticking with SW, it's the only plan I've consistently lost on - but might try and incorporate some coconut oil into my diet and syn it, and there's some nice leafy green recipes I'd like to try.

The tooth - I'm a bit knocked out by this but have had NO extraction pain, I'm just amazed, he's obviously a really good dentist. Start the salt rinse in a mo, yummy... :classic_roll_eyes: .

B - B choice toast with A choice cheese and Marmite, coffee
L - veggie soup, got loads to use up, not sure what flavour yet
D - spicy veggie casserole in the slow cooker, with skinny noodles and harissa

Ah just found Dr Aujla's website - loads of recipes! https://thedoctorskitchen.com/recipes

Bouncing along here singing to the Sound of Music medley on Classic FM :D.

Last edited:
Ive just bookmarked that page and had a quick look. And saw he has a recipe for Ribolitta, you asked me what it was once

Oh cool i'll go and have a look.

Well the early morning start got to me, had to have a little sofa snooze already today :D. So the veggie soup isn't made, have just ended up chewing on cooked spaghetti!

Newsflash - I have work woohoo! Start Monday as Comms Manager for the local Children's Services organisation, 6-8 weeks at this stage :).

Money coming in instead of going out - what a novelty :D.

Thats great news, and a quick start date. Will you be working from home or going to an office. Quick, iron those tunics.

Quick, iron those tunics.

LOLOL I'm meeting my new boss at the office to go through the work plan, then will WFH the rest of the time with the occasional Teams call, so it'll be back to PJs and slippers :D. Also heard about another job which I'd applied for last month and thought I hadn't been shortlisted, but they extended the deadline so will be shortlisting in the next week or so. In an ideal worl, i could go from this short term contract to the other job, which is permanent - it's a lot less money but great job.

All going on here - I've decided to give up smoking, my consumption had rocketed away the last few months and the dentist issued all sorts of warnings asbout smoking and gums, etc - so had 2 yesterday (down from 10) and 1 today. Got mini mints delivered today and will try the Asda gum and patches, but I think it's more about breaking the boredom thing and the pattern of having one with a cuppa or after a meal. Still no alcohol - so that's over four weeks.

Just wish I could be energised enough to do some batch cooking with the same enthusiasm I have for online shopping! Luckily I've got some SW meals, so can have them, not have to cook and still keep on plan.

Back