Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks hun - the GP is 99% certain there's nothing wrong, but am booked in for a cancer scan next Friday just as a precaution. He said he thinks it's my weight causing the problem, so he's pleased at my weight loss so far. Doing all the right things and just got to try not to be too impatient about the speed :). Not helped this morning by breakfast which was a steak bake!

Got lots of salad in the fridge, so will work my way through it this weekend.

Yes that's how I'm viewing it, just a precaution.

Another fab sleep in this morning and just slurping my mid morning coffee, a bit later than usual but it helps with the whole IF thing - can't eat if I'm alseep :D. :D.

No work to catch up on today, and nothing on the agenda - except for a quick Happy Birthday video for a friend who is having a milestone birthday in a few weeks, but I#ve scripted it already so it won't take long.

Hair is still coming out when I brush, so hopefully the Vit D tablets will kick in soon! Lucky I had thick hair to start with :classic_roll_eyes: .

Food - I've got a mac n cheese ready meal to use up, and still got loads of veg, but just don't fancy them at the moment.

Hi there Sarah

A pretty dreadful experience all in all, the biopsy was hugely painful - but happily the results show no problems and no cancer, so I'm very relieved! Starting to get back on an even keel healthwise, I hope.

Can't say the same for food, I've really taken to sweets (you know who you are, Mentos Fruit!) and have been eating them nonstop - which is odd because I've not had any since I was a kid. Also lots of chocolate, a very bad friend of mine keeps telling me the latest choc taste sensation (Frys raspberry creams), so stupidly I buy them - and of course, eat them! Ditto cheese on toast.

Really need to get back on track as I'm putting weight back on, 6lbs at WI this morning. Not going to record it, will just try and get it off over the next couple of weeks, that gain/loss thing is pretty disheartening.

Enjoy your Sunday - very sunny here, might get out and get some sunn on my face!

Just heard that Raiders of the Lost Ark is 40 years old!!!! Man that sures ages me lol.

Slow start to the working week. The pace has slowed down a fair bit now I've almost finished the website, but I am looking forward to the end of March, when the contract ends, and I can have a little break.

Foodwise, am trying to do IF but it's just on 10 o'clock and I'm ready for food!

B - toast, butter, marmalade, coffee
L - light pasta ready meal, yogurt, apple
D - pork and apple casserole and greens

Keep warm and #staysafe x

Just heard that Raiders of the Lost Ark is 40 years old!!!! Man that sures ages me lol.
You and me both lol

Keep up the good work :) My IF runs 12pm - 8pm, but I cant always resist that morning coffee with a drop of niilk, wish i could drink it black.

LOL I use skimmed milk powder and then it doesn't count :classic_roll_eyes::classic_cool:.

Changed my mind about the pasta, and just had reduced fat sossies from Morrisons - not too bad.

Glad the tests went well Susie, that's a weight of your mind anyway. Yep, all the Indiana Jones films were on Channel 4 the past few weeks and it was great to watch them. I feel sooooo old

Hi Tipp - and everyone

Yes all fine, sorry, didn't realise it had been so long since I posted, just been massively busy at work.

Nothing to report on the food front, haven't done a WI for a bit because I know it will show a gain - still gobbling junk food and sweets, but I did manage to go for a walk during the week - just need to do it every day!

Hope you're all well.

Afternoon all

Had a fantastic morning - my scans have come back clear, woohoo! And I don't have to have the 2nd procedure for AFib done next week, woohoo again!!!

Really over the moon, hopefuly now health things will settle down for a bit :).

Food has been good the last two days - today -

L - green veg medley - broccoli, beans and edamame beans - with grilled bacon and yogurt/mint dressing, delish!
D - beef stew with dumplings
S - apples - lots to use up, maybe chocolate later

Keep wartm and stay safe xxx

That's brilliant news Susie, you must be so relieved

Tipp when the doc rang I punched the air LOL - so utterly relieved! Kept telling myself it was fine but the bad stuff is easier to listen to, and internalise - so all that tension just melted away. Bliss!

Stew for dinner, and a few nibbles on treats but nothing too excessive. Still sleeting out there, but it's not lasting so everything is cold and wet - but the girls and I are curled up indoors, all nice and warm, and feeling safe and happy - first time in a while, and it's wonderful!

Hello Team - sorry to disappear for a bit, been busy at work and eating for England too!

Am starting to rein it in, the house is chocolate free and I am not buying any more! Ever! (how many times have i said that here???). I do have a few bottles of Sweetg Freedom so will go back to having a squish of that on a rye thin if i want a sweet treat.

And back to IF, i just need to hold on until midday, and then let 'er rip! :D

Not going out at all, too icy and no pavements gritted, so don't want to risk a broken bone on top of everything else. Got a long weekend, was owed some leave, amd all I seem to have done so far is sleep!

Keep safe x

Yep, weather has been pretty rough. Definitely time to stay indoors by the fire. How long to you fast for? I'm now at a comfortable 2 meals a day most days at about 1pm and 6pm and it's not a struggle.

Same Tipp, I just need to stop snacking in the evening - I'll even reach for something to chew on in the night when I'm awake and reading. So that needs to stop.

Brrr rainy out there but hopefully will melt the snow and ice. Warm in here yaye, but in floods of happy tears after watching FB vids of kittens being rescued. They always make me cry and I don't know why I watch them! :)

On meal plan today - soup for lunch, and a ready meal and green veg for dinner, I think.

Morning all - snow has all rained away now, still grey and yuck though. Just waiting for the builder to come back and paint the inside of my newly plastered laundry area - took three days for it to dry properly.

I thought I slept ok but could just shut my eyes for an hour right now. Coffee, that's what I need.

Back