Susie's 2022 campaign

How was the wine? Am I right that you haven't had a drink this year?

Yep nothing since 1 Jan - the first glass was lovely, the second was nice and the rest went down the sink after the smell made me want to barf. I had too many puffs on the eciggy and the two combined made me toss and turn all night, I had the trots and an asthma attack from 3am, I woke up with a hangover - and gained 2lbs!!! So, I'm not doing that again in a hurry!

B - egg and bacon, latte (5)
L - chicken and salad sandwich (HEXB + 10), plum, apple
D - pork steak with mediterranean veg
S - prob not

Sxxx

Hurrah for lovely compliments and the people that give them freely! Boo for the wine and the asthma and lbs. sounds horrible hun. Your body clearly had a 'wtf are you doing to me, woman?!' moment. It's got used to being treated like a temple in the past three months and now it won't accept anything less than perfection. You've created a monster :)

aww bless you susie you poor love hope your feeling better now
you go girl on the compliment on the weight loss love how lovely is that i bet it made your day x x x

You've created a monster :)

LOL very true honey - for someone who used to drink like a fish AND have hollow legs, I can't quite believe the impact it's had on me! :D

aww bless you susie you poor love hope your feeling better now. you go girl on the compliment on the weight loss love how lovely is that i bet it made your day x x x

It did make my day hun, because apart from clothes fitting better or feeling looser, i can't notice any difference - so it's lovely when others do.

Is it home time yet? :)

I did wonder after 3 months of not drinking whether it would agree with you. I'm such a lightweight these days because I don't drink at home (waste of calories that I could spend on chocolate!) but that's rubbish that it had such an effect. Are you ok now?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I did wonder after 3 months of not drinking whether it would agree with you. I'm such a lightweight these days because I don't drink at home (waste of calories that I could spend on chocolate!) but that's rubbish that it had such an effect. Are you ok now?

Yes thanks hun, still got a headache - but that's probably due to lack of sleep and another 11 hour day - so lots of zzz tonight, I hope!

hope you have a good nights sleep tonight lovely x x x x x

Hope you've had a fabulous restful night's sleep x

Yep nothing since 1 Jan - the first glass was lovely, the second was nice and the rest went down the sink after the smell made me want to barf. I had too many puffs on the eciggy and the two combined made me toss and turn all night, I had the trots and an asthma attack from 3am, I woke up with a hangover - and gained 2lbs!!! So, I'm not doing that again in a hurry!

Weird what a difference a few months makes but a great thing really?! Hope you've recovered well.

I totally agree although I love a G&T when I got home last night I thought - chocolate or gin for my syns. CHOCOLATE :D

morning susie have a good day lovely x x

Morning lovelies

Yet another night completely and utterly awake from 3-5am, but then slept right through until 10am (ooops), so all in all got about 8 hours :D. Miserable weather here so it's staying indoors with the heater on for me this weekend.

Now to try and get some poundage off, not SP though as I don't have much protein in and lots of pasta!

B - bacon and eggs yaye! And cups of tea (milk 1)
L - pork medallions and broccoli with pasta and yogurt sauce
D - chicken breast and cauli mash with spinach (getting the greens in!).
S - scan bran with cheese (HEXA/B), maybe a Warburtons thins (5) and Hifis (6)

Keep warm and dry, peeps! x

At least you got 8 hours in overall - I need to try and get back on a sensible sleeping pattern before back to work on monday as lots of staying up late and sleeping in when i had my guests

Food looks lovely! I think I need to go round pinching ideas off everybody to get me back on the straight and narrow.

I've been thinking about my sleeping thing, my neck and shoulders were really sore last night. I have two thick pillows (one, memory foam), and I just wonder that as i lose weight the pillows are sitting too high?

Will try with two lower pillows tonight and see how I get on :)

yes that could be the solution hun x x x

I've been thinking about my sleeping thing, my neck and shoulders were really sore last night. I have two thick pillows (one, memory foam), and I just wonder that as i lose weight the pillows are sitting too high?

Will try with two lower pillows tonight and see how I get on :)

Thats so odd I always used to sleep with three plump pillows and have swapped recently to two thin without thinking why?! I was getting a bit of neck ache and restless at night. Perhaps thats the answer. Hope you are ok tonight

Weather been odd here. Miserable this morning but quite sunny this afternoon but ferocious cold wind :gen125:

Well I've got the boudoir all ready for hopefully hours of zzzzzzzzzzz :) - my new Jigsaw duck egg blue duvet, washed and smelling all fresh, the new pillows are on, and Orbit hasn't yet taken residence right in the middle of the bed :D

My appetite is definitely reducing a bit - I made a big pot of pasta (1/2 a packet of my good Italian stuff), with spinach and mushrooms, a little chilli and basil, then took it off the heat, stirred in some homemade greek yogurt and served with a good shake of grated Parmesan - and it was lovely - but the old me would have gone back and polished the other bowl off.

Instead, I thought I might just have a piece of fruit later...who is this person and what has she done with Susie?! :eek::D

Back