Susie's 2022 campaign

Very disciplined! My max fit bracelet arrived and I was excited this morning to synch it and see my sleep pattern. Didn't realise I had to switch it to sleep mode! Was wondering how it was going to know when I was sleeping and not just loafing lol. Too much male influence, I didn't read the instructions properly :D

LOL Lisa - you will find the sleep thing fascinating, I know I do! :)

According to my iBody, I got 8h 25m useful sleep (light/deep sleep) last night - I did wake for a wee run but went straight off again - so I think the pillow swap was a good plan! Hayfever woke me at 6 but agter pootling round for a bit, i went back to bed and woke up at 10 :).

Lovely day here - just about to open all the windows and doors, get a fresh breeze through.

B/L - massive cheese, mushroom and bacon omelette with basil, and tea (milk 1, cheese HEXA)
D - chicken and cauli mash

Will also make up some courgette soup for tomorrow.

Enjoy your day, peeps!

I've decided the evil clear out stew isn't a good thing for me to do psychologically, to become reliant on it - especially as I'm in this for the long term - oooh that sounded a bit pompous but I'm sure you know what I mean :D

Anyway who needs to be cruelly woken up from a deep sleep for a sudden need to rush to the loo? :sick0019: :D

Ermmmm
Maybe I need this recipe ;)

Its sunny but windy here, Hope you have a good day hun xxx

OMG Shell thank goodness you did send those cleaning vibes my way, I couldn't believe how much dust was picked up, I had to clean out the vacuum twice :eek:! Hands up, I am a piglet - but not living in so much of a pigsty any more :D

Verdict on the new cordless vacuum - no cord is brilliant, or having to hunt round for power points, it's heavier than I thought, and as mentioned I had to empty it twice - but as it's so easy to use, from now on it shouldn't be so difficult. Just waiting for the steam mop (eBay bargain but a 5 star model) to arrive and then the place will be shining! :).

Now to keep it nice and tidy for the house sitter who arrives in 11 days! :D

Last edited:
hi susie

a very productive day i need to look into these plug-less ones :)

Morning all

Not feeling fab today, slept well but feel like I need another 8 hours! Hopefully it will be a quiet day at work today...

B - apple, plum, grapefruit
L - courgette soup (only about 80 cals!) and 2 rice cake thins (2)
D - SW chips and beans maybe
S - Hifis (HEXB), milk (1)

morning susie
hope you have a good day lovely and your mood picks up a little hun x x x x

Thanks Chezzie, bless you.

I feel really frustrated that work is making me feel so upset and churned up - probably because SPB is back tomorrow and will probably take me to task for something. It's also not helped by the fact that I didn't get shortlisted for one of the coast jobs, "too senior...would get bored with the role" was the feedback. Oh well, looking on the bright side, it would have been 2 1/2 hours there and back.

I just wish my brother would put our house on the market, then I'd have the hope that it might sell quickly - oh Italy is back on, by the way :D. The cost of living is so much cheaper than anywhere else, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the houses I like a week Saturday.

I'm with you on the boss front. My experience at work completely depends on what kind of mood he's in. Last year it made me ill. No job is worth it.

But, bright sides you get to look at pretty houses soon! And we will want pics :)

I'm with you on the boss front. My experience at work completely depends on what kind of mood he's in. Last year it made me ill. No job is worth it.

I agree Stackie love, I just wish I could find another job!

I just made it to WI (STS - but I'm Ok with that) - but was too churned up to stay for the class, and SPB wants to meet me at 9am tomorrow to talk through the latest media crisis - I just hope he's not going to use it to berate me again...

The STS was interesting - I had more pasta this last week than normal, and only one body image, plus the wine and some chocolate, so I'm grateful not to have gained.

Am going to have a shower, then read for a bit - would rather post here when I'm happier about life xxxxx

Sending positive vibes for work tomorrow. Your boss sounds like a mega douchebag, by the way. xxx (hugs)

OMG Shell thank goodness you did send those cleaning vibes my way, I couldn't believe how much dust was picked up, I had to clean out the vacuum twice :eek:! Hands up, I am a piglet - but not living in so much of a pigsty any more :D

I live in a mess but agree it does feel much nicer when its less minging!

But, bright sides you get to look at pretty houses soon! And we will want pics :)

Sorry to hear you both have pants bosses. And yes we do want pics and updates!

Am going to have a shower, then read for a bit - would rather post here when I'm happier about life xxxxx

Well done on the STS. Hope you have lovely relaxed evening. Remember you can post here no matter what mood your in :bighug:

Afternoon lovely peeps

I am in a much better frame of mind today after a surprisingly good night's sleep - helped no doubt by the news from NZ that the house goes on the market on Saturday - finally woohoo!!!! Their buying process is much quicker than ours, 3-4 weeks, so if we are lucky enough to get an offer soon, I could be in Italy this summer! I don't expect it will move that fast though - but it's nice to dream :D.

I also did a sneaky WI and am down 3 pounds, and that's after a chunky old pasta meal with cheese all over it - although I did make sure to weigh out just 30g lol, some new SW habits are beginning to stick! Plus I had four Tesco cheese thins (1 syn each - they're like mini cheddars, only bigger) AND two Hifis. And a plum. Am going to avoid pasta for the rest of the week, will get more super speed foods in there and will stick to the original plan of doing SP over the weekend.

And no meeting this morning - but later a phone call where he said he was happy with everything I'd done - so, that's me out of trouble for the moment :D

B - white bap with two bacon and an egg, latte (16 syns)
L - chicken and salad with moroccan dressing (1/2), plum, apple
D - Lunch might have to be dinner because I'm still full and it's 12.30 lol
S - chocolate cake - flexible syn time! :eek:

Enjoy the day, you gorgeous creatures! :)

Back