Susie's 2022 campaign

well done susie thats a great loss x x

Bet you cant wait till you finish work today :) xxx

ohh susie baby you enjoy your time there x x

Morning all

Off to Italy today for my birthday treat yaye! Did a sneaky WI and I've lost another 3lbs so let's see if I can keep it off over the next week :D

Have a lovely time and speak when I get back xxx

Enjoy your time in Italy :) Well done on the 3lbs loss hun xxx

great los susie see you soon x x :D

Happy Birthday too :) xxx

Ciao darlings, I'm back and feeling so happy and relaxed - holidays are a blooming marvellous invention! :D

I had a fab time pootling about the beach, the Abruzzo countryside and a load of little villages, saw some houses, had a load of yummy meals (and lots of prosecco of course lol) and talked nonsense into the night with my mate.

An added bonus was my WI tonight when I got home - it was supposed to be yesterday but I thought I'd wait and use the home scales and - wait for it - I've lost 6lbs this week WOOHOO! Can't quite believe it - I even ate pasta (OMG the pasta, yum!) three times, but I restricted my gelato intake to just one - how strong was that?! :D I'm now a third of the way through my first mini goal!

I hope you've all had a great week, will catch up with diaries over the next day or so.

hi susie
glad to read you have had a great holiday and 6lbs loss thats brill x x :D

Wow! 6lb loss whilst on holiday?! That's amazing!!

Maybe you should eat more pasta now you're home ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe you should eat more pasta now you're home ;)

As always Stackie, a genius idea :D

I am actually going to try making my own once I get around to buying a pasta machine - although I can't see why I couldn't just roll it out thin with a rolling pin, then cut it - anyone tried that?

Back