Susie's 2022 campaign

Can I pop in and ask where you calculate your cals needed too please, your all doing so well x

Hi Karen nice to see you here! :)

Try this one - Calorie Calculator - it says to lose 2lbs a week I should be on about 1500 a day - but the others have impressed me that it's better to start a bit higher, about 1900 a day, you will still lose, and then you can reduce the cals as you lose weight :)

I just tried that calorie calculator...I'm not sure if I did something wrong but it's telling me to lose 2lbs a week I should be eating 2,024! MFP says 1,750. If I increase my activity to moderate it puts my cals up to 2,409.
What is moderate activity classed as I wonder? I am exercising for 1 hour a day, usually just on the exercise bike or doing the walking at home youtube vids.

I'm sorry hun I don't know, I put sedentary. There's another site that Tracy recommends but I can't remember what it is.

Karen - why not do as Blue does and use My Fitness Pal? We all use that (or something similar) to log our food every day :) I'm ladyfelsham there too.

Morning all

Chaos at work today - we're moving into a new office this weekend, the desks have arrived and are being assembled, but the only people with the seating plan (with names on it saying where each of us is sitting) have all gone on holiday! What clever people...

Food today -

B - toast, sausage, bacon, egg, hash brown, latte - 695
L - Moroccan falafel salad, yog and pineapple - 602
D - sausage and tomato tagine - 340
S - crackers, maybe an apple

Total - 1702 - wow that brekkie pushed the numbers up, and I'm so stuffed, lunch might be a challenge :)

Have a good day, lovelies x

Morning all

Chaos at work today - we're moving into a new office this weekend, the desks have arrived and are being assembled, but the only people with the seating plan (with names on it saying where each of us is sitting) have all gone on holiday! What clever people...

Food today -

B - toast, sausage, bacon, egg, hash brown, latte - 695
L - Moroccan falafel salad, yog and pineapple - 602
D - sausage and tomato tagine - 340
S - crackers, maybe an apple

Total - 1702 - wow that brekkie pushed the numbers up, and I'm so stuffed, lunch might be a challenge :)

Have a good day, lovelies x

:drool: at breakfast! I love it when people at work do stuffs like that. Just re-organise things and then let everyone figure it out!! :D

Food looks yummy today!

I just tried that calorie calculator...I'm not sure if I did something wrong but it's telling me to lose 2lbs a week I should be eating 2,024! MFP says 1,750. If I increase my activity to moderate it puts my cals up to 2,409.
What is moderate activity classed as I wonder? I am exercising for 1 hour a day, usually just on the exercise bike or doing the walking at home youtube vids.

Can I just jump in? 2024 sounds roughly right if your stats are correct, I eat 1700 NET, which equates to an actual intake of between 1900-2100 per day usually.

If it's getting a little confusing try the MFP method, just remember to input your exercise and eat back at least half of the calories it gives you!

:drool: at breakfast! I love it when people at work do stuffs like that. Just re-organise things and then let everyone figure it out!! :D

Food looks yummy today!

Thanks hun - I think the sausage and hash brown were too much, actually, will stick with the sandwich next time! :) Or maybe leave the toast...the cafe does five items for £3 which is pretty hard to resist.

The office dramas continue - I managed to get myself exactly the seat I want yaye; but the latest is that the desk provider company has delivered five desks - when we'd ordered 20! Oops - so not sure if it's happening this weekend or not now! :rolleyes:

Afternoon all

Went to an impromptu birthday party last night and had lots of (unlogged ) prosecco :eek:, so think I've blown any loss tomorrow out of the water. But hey ho these things happen, and I'm back on the plan today.

B - bacon on toast, two hash browns, coffee (660)
L - feta and chickpea salad, yogurt (453)
D - Healthy Living chicken pasta bake (325)
S - Cheese on toast for later :) and a tsp coconut oil (269)

Total 1,707.

Whah really close thunder and lightning here at the moment!

Thanks Moonie - really excited about all the travel - already got a full dance card for lunches and dinners in Sydney before I travel back to London :D

Will keep my fingers crossed for you hun :)

And I wouldn't be surprised if HRH knocked off the birdy on purpose ;) Dumb animals my foot!

Thanks gals! :)

Right, interviews done and a great candidate chosen, then I just have to pack and then i can home early woohoo! Got a couple of mates coming round so I've even allowed for wine and nibbles in my CC allowance :)

B - sausage, egg, hash brown, coffee (506)
L - Med chicken salad, yog and pineapple (253)
D - Chicken tikka ready meal (340)
S - Red wine, crackers and cheese (740)

Total 1,839 :)

Good planning! Thats why I love calorie counting, you get to have the wine and nibbles and not in any way feel guilty!

Unless you do a me today and have 4000 calories of alcohol and food :D BUT it's all logged!

Well done for logging it though hun :)

And suuuuuuuusie, planning ahead is awesome :D Glad today went well :D

Well done on the STS Susie - much better than a gain. Love the menu for today - looks really interesting and well thought out.

Back