Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks ladies - that's helpful, I'll try the cheese (what's not to like about more cheese?! :D) with dinner. And maybe the breadcrumbs...:D

Just a quick note. I am STARVING and could eat a woolly mammoth at the moment :eek:. Roll on home time!

I am having a hungry day today too hun :(

Like the sound of the soup.

When will you be house hunting in france.

I have been to OZ loved it would love to go to NZ my auntie and uncle live on the south Island would love to see them.

xxxx

One woolly mammoth burger with extra cheese coming up :)

:8855: - you always look after me :D Actually the cheesy pasta bake was LUSH and ended up not using any extra cheese apart from my HEA - although i am stumped when it comes to using quark in pasta - it separated a bit as usual, so i stirred in some xantham gum, chucked in the oven and hopped for the best. Came out lumpy but OK - and very edible :D

I am having a hungry day today too hun :( When will you be house hunting in france.

Hey Jules hope you've had your dinner now, love! :)

Re France, I'm hoping to go over in March for a long weekend. Really excited, this is one of my better changes of mind :D i have fallen in love with the outside of a house in the Limousin, talk about heart over head LOL! But it could be beautiful - House favorite - and room for all my Minis mates :D

Found you! What happened to the Italian dream? Xx

Hey gorgeous!!! Long story but basically I decided I want to be closer to the UK, and France is driveable in 8 hours. There were mutterings about the Russians buying Pescara Airport (the only airport for Abruzzo), so some uncertainty there; and I kept hearing bad things about single women having trouble being accepted in the villages. i wanted France forst of all but thought I couldn't afford it - but I can :D

How's everything with you???

Oh that house looks amazing :D

Sorry about the gain this week, but it sounds like you're well on the path to be rid of it by next weigh in xx

Thanks Emmy - yes strangely the gain was a good kick up the backside and just what I needed! :). And it could have been much worse!

Thanks for the quark idea, Shelly, good thinking :D

Morning all

Good evening for me - didn't overeat, either dinner or treats :D. I may eat the country out of spinach though ...

B - omelette with spinach and mushroom, coffee (milk - 2)
L - green soup, chicken pasta bake with (wait for it) spinach
D - green soup, pork and chilli patties with cabbage
S - apples, yogurt, Hi Fi bars (HEB), maybe something else with syns

Enjoy your day!

haha someone loves....Spinach :)

WOW That house Looks amazing hun, Ohhhhh how exciting keep us posted sweets :)

I had tea then had a binge yesterday really trying to get my head back in gear. Am really focused up until tea time then I want to eat everything in sight! This dieting lack is hard!!!!

xxxx

Omg that house looks fab! I love the terraced garden, I envisaged plenty of al fresco dining in your future! Everyone I've met that has moved to France has said it's the best decision they've ever made, the lifestyle is fabulous etc.

I'm a spinach monster too. Perhaps we should start calling you Popeye?!

LOL all - I'll answer to almost anything :D Although this is more me -

Popeye.jpg

Hee hee!

I'm so busy at work but all I feel like doing is searching for houses - because I just heard from the agent about that cute as house and oh my goodness it only needs E150,000 spent on it!!!! So, let's keep looking! :D

Back