Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Grey sky but happy heart today, at the thought of four glorious days off! :D Not got much planned, just a bit more of clear out, meetings friends for coffee, that sort of thing, then SW on Monday night (can't miss my class! :eek:).

B - brought fruit but it's too cold, so 2 egg, 2 bacon and 1 sossie from the cafe and a latte (syns? No idea, will say 10)
L - chilli chicken pasta
D - SW chicken ready meal and sweet potato mash
S - Pears, orange, yog

Have a lovely day everyone x

I am sure you will figure the ibody out hun. Still no sign here of mine. Going to send them a message I think and see what they have to say. I think I should have just got another fit bit. Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend you have planned. Enjoy lovely. Xx

morning susie
ohh 4 days of you enjoy lovely and relax i got 2 days of so im happy with that
menu yummy again x x x

Felt quite teary (with happiness) earlier - I'm just so grateful I tried SW, because it fits me (and so many others) really well :)

I actually did have little happiness cry this morning. When I thought about how I felt this time last year walking into class feeling horrid and self-conscious and afraid to sit on cheap plastic chairs compared to how I feel today 11 stones less. In fact I need to stop now or will write a long rambley teary post :eek:

I actually did have little happiness cry this morning. When I thought about how I felt this time last year walking into class feeling horrid and self-conscious and afraid to sit on cheap plastic chairs compared to how I feel today 11 stones less. In fact I need to stop now or will write a long rambley teary post :eek:

Such an inspiration. You have changed your life.

You should be proud, and you can ramble all you want, totally in awe.

Started 20/01/15
23lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% -
2st -

sjb tracy and susie you have been shown if you find the right eating way for you it can work so proud off you all and your all here helping others your all stars x x x x

Awww thank you all (and I'll bask in the inspiration glory that is Shelley's :D)

So very happy - SPB has a week off so i have a 10 day SPB-free stretch! :). I was musing this morning, thinking "Wouldn't it be marvellous to get an interview for the coast job and get offered it so when he comes back I can say ta ta!" :D - Imagination is a wonderful thing! But you never know...

Had to do flexible syns yesterday because I went to Lidl to stock up on meat and chicken for four days of SP (from today) and weakened and bought - and then ate - some of their gorgeous chocolate bars! :17729:

I had a whole smaller bar of whole nut AND half a white chocolate hazelnut crisp (alone, worth about 30 syns!) - but strangely I don't feel too guilty...will drink lots of water, and do some Leslie and see how I get on on Monday night.

BTW I had a dream last night that I had already moved to the coast and was running (yes, running. Me...) along the promenade! I think that's your influence, Shelley :D. I do love looking at my projected new body size on the My Model app every night, in the hope that I'll dream lovely dreams about the slimmer me! :)

B - bacon and eggs, tea, coffee (milk 2)
L - chicken mini roast with bacon, spinach and broccoli
D - lamb and cauli mash
NO SNACKS! :eek::D

Have a good one, ladies! x

Last edited:
So very happy - SPB has a week off so i have a 10 day SPB-free stretch! :). I was musing this morning, thinking "Wouldn't it be marvellous to get an interview for the coast job and get offered it so when he comes back I can say ta ta!" :D - Imagination is a wonderful thing! But you never know...

Had to do flexible syns yesterday because I went to Lidl to stock up on meat and chicken for four days of SP (from today) and weakened and bought - and then ate - some of their gorgeous chocolate bars! :17729:

I had a whole smaller bar of whole nut AND half a white chocolate hazelnut crisp (alone, worth about 30 syns!) - but strangely I don't feel too guilty...will drink lots of water, and do some Leslie and see how I get on on Monday night.

BTW I had a dream last night that I had already moved to the coast and was running (yes, running. Me...) along the promenade! I think that's your influence, Shelley :D. I do love looking at my projected new body size on the My Model app every night, in the hope that I'll dream lovely dreams about the slimmer me! :)

Hurrah for running on prom ;)

And a Stinky Pants free zone will make it so much better to return to work next week :8855:

I never go to Lidl and now quite glad as the chocolate sounds yummy. At least when I go to Hotel Chocolat the expense means I can't buy too much whereas bargains in Lidls could be too tempting. Here at M&D house they have 7-8 bars of Lidl dark choccie in the fridge. Luckily its on the top shelf which I can't reach given I'm a shortarse :rolleyes:

ohh susie nice menu again just think in the old days susie you would have eaten more than that but you did not good on you x x x

Thanks guys! :)

Another horrible day weather wise so might be time for some really exciting hoovering, my least favourite house cleaning activity, but there are dustballs everywhere... :p

B - bacon and eggs
B - burger and sweet potato fries with salad
L - pork and broccoli stir fry with carrots and spinach

Have a great day!

hi susie
wet and horrid here to yuck i think im going to be some ironing later :( meals lovely again x

Thanks Chezzie :). I have to say, the sweet potato fries were very nice, so will have those again.

Well I am officially bored with SP, but will keep going today and see how I fare!

B - melon, tea (milk 1), 2 toast (HEXB x2), 2 tsp Pure spread (3), marmite, 1 cheese slices (HEXA), 1 tsp marmalade (1)
L - pork stir fry leftover
D - lamb steaks rosemary, and sweet potato mash and peas
Syns - 7

Have a nice day, all xx

Hello lovely :D

Hope you're having a good weekend. The meals look yummy but I too find SP a bit dull at times. I'm tending to have meals that are SP rather than days but means I miss out on the second HEXB :confused:

Was contemplating a few days of SP to help me recover the weekend but not sure I can face them - especially as planned sausage and mash & bolognese as two of my meals this week that don't work well without at least some potato and pasta:8855:

hi susie i can tell you fed up with the sp not your usual chirpy self hun x x x

Yep, not loving the SP - I don't mind cauli mash or squash mash - but sweet potato mash is too sweet :p

WI tomorrow night, so will be a light day - but been pondering my treat meal tomorrow night :D. I was considering pizza but I think I miss the idea of it, rather than the eating. Whatever it is, it'll involve CHEESE :D

Oh god aren't they?! :eek:. Oh bugga, so much for my SP weekend! Thanks for letting me know, Shell.

Oh well at least now I can make some chips - LOL JK :D

Back