Susie's 2022 campaign

hi susie
thats crap ww only they should do both so unfair x x

Well it turns out I DON'T get 12 weeks free :mad: - I went to pick the referral up and they only do referrals to WW, not SW - I tried to explain that I was a teensy bit annoyed because a) I'm doing SW and b) I'd left work early to get it! Grrrrr. Oh well, it's not going to stop me - but what a blooming waste of time.

Also been comparing Ikea prices - Italy vs GB and omg the difference in prices! Italy wins hands down - the stove I like? £100 cheaper in Italy :eek::D

Grr to no SW for free :mad:

But now contemplating drinking to Italy for WEMITT adventure and coming home with car full of cheap ikea stuff as well as a few whole parmesans :whistle:

But now contemplating drinking to Italy for WEMITT adventure and coming home with car full of cheap ikea stuff as well as a few whole parmesans :whistle:

LOL, not to mention the beautiful orange flavoured honey, wild boar pate, truffles and De Cecco pasta (the factory is in the Abruzzo) :D. And did I mention the wine? Gorgeous sulphate-free red wine for under a euro a litre! MMMMMM :D

B - just tea, not hungry
L - bacon and herb omelette, tea (milk 2)
D - chicken, leek and mushrooms
S - melon

Have a good one, peeps :)

Good idea, you can bring lots of Tetley Extra Strong with you :D

Bad idea not to have breakfast - got hit by the hungries and not only had my omelette, but also some pork loin, cut up with light mayo...

I agree Rach, surely it's the result that matter. Oh well...

Morning all :D

Had a smashing sleep in this morning - oh I love weekends! :D. All of the 16 items I put on eBay sold too, so as soon as they pay, I'll be wrapping and addressing lots of parcels :). Made £200 on stuff that was just sitting in the cupboard unused, so am well happy! Might do the same next weekend :).

B - tea
L - bacon, egg and beans I think
D - chicken, spinach and cauli mash
S - crackers (HEXB) with cheddar cheese slice (HEXA)

WHAT??? No evil clearout stew ahead of weigh in tomorrow :eek:...Hope you have had a lovely day :D

LOL I've taken some EC Stew out of the freezer for tomorrow :).

Well thank goodness the PO opens at 8am, because I've got LOADS of boxes and packages to take in tomorrow LOL - all but two people have paid so far, so I'm really pleased. Got £25 for my spiraliser and have just put the electric mandolin on eBay too - because all my sales meant that I've been able to buy a flash new one called Cuisique (google it, it's fabulous) and a sewing machine. Just a little one - I love my linen Box 2 tunics but they are all getting a bit on the roomy side now LOL so I can take them in a bit.

Speaking of things not fitting - my old bras are OUT and I'm back into my 42DDs yahoo!!!!!! :D

Morning all

Got all the posting done without any drama yaye, and only got two things that people haven't paid for (out of 16 items) so am pleased with that. Will do another clear out during the week and see what else I can flog :D.

WI tonight and I really don't know whether I've lost or not, I don't know about you guys but I find it impossible to know - when I think I've gained, I've lost (like last week) and when I think I've done well, my loss isn't as big as I think it should be!

B - ham and cheese roll ups, coffee (milk 2)
L - EC Stew, apple
D - not sure yet - depends on how I do tonight!

Sxx

good luck with w.i. susie tonight love x x x x x

Thanks honey :)

I so don't feel like working today...got Mondayitis badly :eek:

But my fitbit copy arrived today so will read the little manual and get it all ready to set up on my home puter tonight :)

lol im same as you susie i keep thinking is it my day of yet loololol

It's probably because I've got fortnightly 1-2-1 with SPB, dreading it because I just never know if he's going to tell me off for some transgression or other!

Oh well at least after that I get to see my girls at class :). Not eating the evil stew, it smells funny, so today lunch consists of an apple.

Last edited:
I always have Mondayitis! Although it's a 3 day week for me today so I kept telling myself that it was technically Wednesday :-D

Good luck tonight!

Well hello Team Fabulous!!!

All is good - SPB wasn't a pig (although there was one instance of finger up nose ewwww) and I'm happy to report that I lost another 2 1/2lbs at WI tonight, so got my 2 1/2 stone badge, met my Minis March target and got into the 200s!!! Woohoo!!!!

I still can't believe that I've lost so much already, I just look at my stats and pinch myself :D

Sossies and eggs for dinner :)

Hope you all had a good day too! xxx

well done susie on your award and your weight loss x x x

Back