Susie's 2022 campaign

The job sounds very promising and right up your street! All very positive for you :)

Thanks my lovelies!

Had a 100% day foodwise - made a cracking dinner of sauteed cabbage, mushrooms and bacon done in garlic Frylight - LUSH!

Had fruit after lunch too, so might have an apple and maybe 2 Hifis later :) ---> goes off to polish halo :D.

😎 i can see the dazzling glow all the way from London to here..you're doing fantastic on the food front, keep polishing that halo 😇✨

is this the job that was making you think about leaving London?

Yes Claire, it's in East Grinstead so about 1 hr 20 from where I currently live. I was thinking about it this morning - I could try getting up at 6.30am (I currently get up at 8 but often wake much earlier) and heading off at 7am, hopefully beating some of the London traffic. But in the long run, I want to move down the coast - it would still be an hour's commute but hopefully a nicer one! :)

😎 i can see the dazzling glow all the way from London to here..you're doing fantastic on the food front, keep polishing that halo 😇✨

Get the sunnies out again girlfriend because I'm 100% on it again today :D :D.

B - bacon, egg and spinach
L - same as yesterday - sossies (1), plus steamed broccoli, sugar snaps and squash - plus fruit, my choice of a pear, plum and orange
D - bacon and cheese burger (without the bun) with salad
S - Very light on syns today so will have up to 4 Hifis - two as my HEB

All good here, had an OK sleep and feel very chipper about life and the universe. Hope I hear from the College today about the next interview!

It's a SW dessert bar - there's about 6-8 flavours available at any one time. You get 6 bars in a box and the box costs £1.95 - so they are much cheaper - and yummier - than anything else on the market for around 60 cals each :). They go for VERY silly money on eBay.

I often forget to have bread in my HEB allowance - so I can have 2 HiFis instead :).

My fav at the moment is fruit and nut - and carrot cake

images

Woohoo!!!! That’s great news! Well done and good luck on the next one x

Thanks Charlotte! :)

Also a major triumph in the kitchen today - it was full of Christmas food that the retailers are already producing so there were mince pies and gingerbread cheesecake, chocolate and caramel pots and brandy cream everywhere - and I had NONE! :D :D

Hello Susie! Just catching up, well done on your 4st loss that is so amazing and inspiring. And well done resisting the food at work. I hope your job interview goes well. Exciting times ahead! x

Food mags have a really long lead time for production, so they are writing the December issues now. So the food manufacturers are holding trade fairs to show off their Christmas ranges - and then we get the leftovers :).

New job New job !! Hope interview goes well. You be so clever ! Super suze x

Lottie, how lovely to see you, m'dear! And thanks for the kind words, chuck, I was only just thinking about our get together the other day and wondering how everyone was!

Morning Team Fab - I'm hoping it's a quiet day in the salt mines today because I don't feel the love and can't concentrate much! Roll on the weekend where sleep, reading and chilling out is forecast :D. Was 100% on food yesterday, and only had three HiFis last night (2 as my HEB), so was well within my (reduced) syn level.

Today - all meals syn free and 2 with lots of speed -

B - S'burys skinny burgers with 1 slice Dairylea Light and two eggs - lush! And coffee.
L - roast beef with cucumber, toms and sugar snaps
D - chicken korma with squash mash and spinach
S - fruit, HiFis

Have a good one, my friends!

The meet up was great fun! I think it was 4 years ago. It might of been 3, but I'm leaning towards 4.

I've changed my mind. It was 3 I think. Lovely to hear from you Lottie! Hope you're well.

Back