Susie's 2022 campaign

I dont want to click like as i cant like that you are sick so hugs instead

Aww thanks hun - I think maybe I was just over tired from the last few weeks, because I've had loads of sleep during the day and do feel better now.

The chips were calling to me as I predicted, and will be ready soon, along with the new SW pork and sage sossies - apparently they are nicer than the usual ones! I'll make up for the lack of veg tomorrow.

@Tibbs I've bought the coffee maker I wanted, got an ex display one for £20 - it's the Morphy Richards pour over in black and stainless steel :). I'm now thinking I might buy soya milk powder and sell my milk machine. It was great in Italy where you can't get any of the nut or soya milks but here I only ever use it to make soya milk for my tea because it curdles in coffee - so powder will be much better, and it's the same price as the soya beans. On a roll clearing the gadgets :D:D.

Phew another mammoth sleep, is there a sleeping bug floating around? :). Head feels a bit woolly but I'm really hoping it doesn't develop into a cold like others at work have experienced.

B - coffee, not hungry - probably because i was starving in the night and had tea and toast!
L - berry and chocolate shake
D - broccoli and some other veg, really craving it.

Have a good one!

Wow I just love life! The lady who drops off all my many Amazon and other deliveries has become a sort of friend (yep I see her that often lol), and today she picked up the Halo for the eBay buyer and was telling me she and some mates are going to Lille in August/Sep for the huge flea market there and invited me along :).

I love how things like that happen :) - and she took the small cloakroom vanity and sink that I was about to list on Freecycle :).

Also ignored my planned menu and had the SW Moroccan meatballs - really nice, although you could really taste the cumin.

AND I applied for a great job that an agency contacted me about - so, all in all, a fab day! Hope you did too x

OOh exciting about new job possibility. Must be so nice to enjoy what you do and know you are making a difference.
Soya milk: if you continue pouring the milk when it has curdled a chemical reaction happens and it reverses the curdling. Its a kind of magicx

Ooh interesting @Lottie12 about the soya. It always curdles when I put it in coffee, someone told me it's to do with the coffee being much hotter than tea?

A very lazy day today, after a bit of housework. Still feel like sleeping all the time, so had a nap with Stella curled up on my hip :). Hope I sleep tonight!

Food, ok-ish -

B - coffee
L - big omelette with tenderstem broccoli and 1/2 HEA cheese
D - steak and spinach
S - chocolate (all my syns and more!)

Sxx

Morning all

Nice to see some blue sky out there today :). A light one today before WI - no idea how i'll get on, not been the best week!

B - banana on wholemeal toast (HEB)
L - apple
D - macaroni cheese and garlic bread (treat night :))

Sx

Good luck for weigh in - you are keeping it light - I never managed that instead I ate as normal until 2pm and then went nil by mouth :)

LOL that's how it turned out for me today actually - the apple was horrible, really sour and hard, so I ditched it for a load of rubbish instead (let's just say that sausage rolls featured...). Yeah I know, not clever on WI day, but I think it's my count down mentality - I'm leaving in two weeks, therefore I will eat all the bad stuff that's in the fridge!

Well serves me right - had a humungous gain of 6.5lbs. At first I just wanted to eat everything in sight - don't we love sabotaging ourselves! But instead I brought my mates out to the car and gave away a box of chocolate, a huge pizza, a big chicken pie and some chicken enchiladas.

Go me! :classic_roll_eyes:

Still having the mac cheese, and then tomorrow I'm stopping this silly idea of two weeks off plan and am getting back on it!

Also got an interview on Thursday for the job I applied for on the weekend :).

Sorry about the gain but ovrrall you have been doing amazingly.

Thanks ladies

It has served as the kick up the backside that I needed - was getting way too slack about it all - so I'm going back to basics - with a low carb/SP approach most of the time. Also started taking the Orlistat tabs I bought ages ago - so must avoid fat if I don't want the orange peril to happen :D :D. Am also going to be much more strict with syns and count them up properly. i've got 15-20 syns but will try and stay closer to the 15 mark.

B - Muller raspberry yog (1.5) and a banana, O (for Orlistat), tea with a splash of milk (off my HEA)
L - 3 S'burys sossies (1.5) with spinach, broccoli and tomato, then an apple, O
D - SW curry with spinach, O
S - Smoothie with apple, yogurt (1.5), frozen blueberries, chocolate meal replacement (7 - high but I want to use it up)

If I'm still hungry, I can have 2 ryvita rye cakes (2) with marmite and my remaining cheese allowance, and an Options (1.5) or 2 rye cakes with sweet freedom (3).

Wish me luck! :)

Ooo, looked up orlistat a while ago and dont tbink id be brave enough to try it

Good luck - i tried orlistat way back when (they were still branded then and it was xenical) and you are very brave! I followed the fat rules (under 15g) and still had issues but I know I took them til they were gone (they were expensive!)

Ooo, looked up orlistat a while ago and dont tbink id be brave enough to try it

Good luck - i tried orlistat way back when (they were still branded then and it was xenical) and you are very brave! I followed the fat rules (under 15g) and still had issues but I know I took them til they were gone (they were expensive!)

Turns out I'm not brave at all :D :D - read all about the horrendous side effects (including taking a change of clothes to work!!!) and thought "Bugga that!" - so they are going in the bin. One forum person described them as being "the diet of fear", which seems apt. SW is low fat enough but i don't want any nasty incidents should I slip!

But I have been 100% on target today. The SW chicken dopiaza was OK, only three sad little pieces of chicken in it and it was too hot - really I think sometimes people think lots of curry powder = spicing up a meal...

I did have some chocolate, but only (lol) half a bar for 14 syns, and I had a huge bowl of steamed broccoli and mangetout with the curry.

Just had three rye cakes (1/2 my HEB) with marmite and 1/2 my HEA cheese with a cup of tea.

So that's me ended up with 17 syns, which is OK, but will try for less tomorrow.

Back