Step 1 Sole Source Suziwoo's SS Diary

SuziWoo

Well day 1 today, first time CD but done other VLCDs in the past with varying success. Really hoping the 1-2-1 counselling and weigh in is the answer. My CDC is lovely and been very successful on the plan herself so looking forward to my journey! Started with a banana shake this morning which was delicious and 1.2l water done already, so far so good but the hunger pangs are starting already! Feeling focused and ready to lose my excess 3 stone! Here's to a 100% day ahead. Good luck everyone!

good luck suzi!

Thanks both :) day 1 was fine, busy day with work, kids swimming and football so not much time to think about food. Here's to day 2. Good luck with your first weigh in Katie, look forward to seeing your results.

Well done Katie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's brilliant Katie, well done! You must feel great ? day 3 nearly done and 100% so far and finding it a lot easier than I thought!

Ok, days 1-3 were a breeze but day 4 today and starving!!! Had all my minimum water already and tummy is grumbling...will continue drinking but any other tips or tricks? Would go to bed but need to stay awake a while at least until the kids go to bed lol!

Back