SW’er saying hello

Hi everyone finally took the plunge to try SW as a few friends have had good results. I’ve always tried to hit the gym hard to lose weight and had a so so attitude to diet (relatively good but could have been better). But I think it’s finally dawned on me that you really can’t out train a “bad” diet. Looking at the syn values of some of my regular foods it’s no wonder I couldn’t shift the weight. I can work away from home both in the UK and abroad so hotel menus or eating out is a regular thing for me. Hoping to maintain a SW approach while I’m away.

Hello!

How are you finding SW? Are you attending a group?
I am trying to do it from home, I previously lost 2stone doing SW with a group but this time I just haven’t got the time to attend, so am trying to do it from home with my old books.

Hey missgmc, wow 2stone is good going. I’m sure you’ll be able to rediscover the success you had last time. it’s going ok for me so far. Week 1 wasn’t great as was on a family holiday where we had birthday cake, homemade baking and my mums cooking so was a gain of a lb that week. Half way into week 2 (I start a week on Thursday) and currently sitting at 5lbs off this week, which is a net 4lbs. I am in a group but wasn’t able to make last week what with the holiday, hoping to get this week of work allows. Now I’ve got my head round the process it’s actually a lot easier to stick to. Granted I still have cravings for old habits but slowly getting over them.

Hello!

How are you finding SW? Are you attending a group?
I am trying to do it from home, I previously lost 2stone doing SW with a group but this time I just haven’t got the time to attend, so am trying to do it from home with my old books.
I think the answer is very relevant.

Hi Gingerbeard, I want to do SW when I have got to 10 stone. I may have half a stone to lose but I want to use SW to teach me how to eat healthily as I am on CD at the moment which removed all food. I have heard really good things and SW and some of my friends have lost loads of weight whilst still eating enough food to feel full and happy. Are you enjoying SW?

Back