Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

So today isn't going to be as good as I thought lol. The hubby has surprised me by booking a table at my favourite Indian restaurant for our wedding anniversary! :) Flexi synning it is then lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, it's not our official anniversary until Tuesday but as that's a school night we had it tonight and my sister has got the kids overnight.

We had a fab time although the syns took a HUGE hit! I don't know the total amount but I decided to just have what I wanted and draw a line under it and I'm fine with that.

So breakfast today was grapefruit, dippy eggs and soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was pea and ham soup.

For our meal out I had a king prawn, onions, peppers, spices and salad starter (? Syns). I chose lamb bhuna for my main course but as the hubby's choice was a bit spicy for him, we went halves so I had half a lamb bhuna (6 syns) and some kind of duck special in a tomato based sauce (? Syns) with mushroom rice (4 syns) and half a garlic naan (11 syns) washed down with 2 Malibu and diet cokes (5 syns) and a chocolate mint (? Syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 27+

Attachments

• image-3934040353.jpg
    image-3934040353.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 44
Back on plan today :)

We walked to my sisters and back to pick the kids up (2 miles each way) so hopefully I've managed to undo a tiny bit of yesterday's damage lol.

Breakfast was chocolate and caramel and rocky road hi-fi bars (heb) with a pear, plum and apple.

Lunch was roast pork with mash, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli cheese (half hea + 3 syns), roast potatoes and parsnips and gravy (2 syns).

Pudding was pineapple kebabs with chocolate dip made with 2tbsps of quark mixed with 1tbsp of chocolate spread (4 syns).

Tea/snacks were sw quiche with pickled onions and a chocolate orange mullerlight xx

Total syns for the day = 9

Attachments

• image-1241600376.jpg
    image-1241600376.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for trying to work it out,god knows what I'm doing wrong, i don't really understand how to use minimins all that well!

Thanks for trying to work it out,god knows what I'm doing wrong, i don't really understand how to use minimins all that well!

No problem :) Do you use the app? I find that i can see everything fine if I log on to the PC so I think my problem is caused by the app xx

Your meal out sounded lovely, well on at least trying to guess the syns :)

Thanks zafira, I still like to keep track of syns even when I'm having a bad day. I feel like I'm still in control in some way even though I'm over syns lol xx

I've eaten like a horse today! I seem to get this way the week before totm is due, I can't seem to fill myself :-/ It's a good job there's so much syn free food on sw lol.

My first breakfast (I say first as we walked into town after the school run and had a second breakfast :-O ) was grapefruit, toffee mullerlight, apple, pear and plum.

Second breakfast was poached eggs, bacon (I removed the fat), chopped tomatoes and beans.

We got a call from school to pick our youngest up as he'd been sick so we didn't actually get anything we needed from town but breakfast was yummy lol.

Late lunch was bbq pulled pork on a wholemeal roll (heb) with lettuce and 50g of morrisons reduced fat coleslaw (2.5 syns).

Tea was chilli con carne with rice.

I made my syns up with 2 glasses of Malibu and diet coke (5 syns) and a rocky molten caramel (5 syns). What is it about alcohol bringing on the chocolate cravings? Or is it just me? Lol xx

Total syns for the day = 12.5

Attachments

• image-1431005343.jpg
    image-1431005343.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 24
Lmao love your thinking zafira! :-D

The app's really handy Rie.bie, when it works properly lol

Yesterday we walked into town again to get the things we were supposed to get on Monday as the smallest gremlin was better but wasn't allowed back to school until today. We had a cafe breakfast again although this time I wasn't as well behaved :-/ I ordered a ham and mushroom omlette but didn't realise it came with chips! It made it worse that I've been really fancying them for the last few days. Not sw chips but proper fried chips and I couldn't resist them :-( although I did give half of them to the little man. I synned them at 100g (5.5 syns). Left my phone at home so I couldn't take a pic :-(

I lost 2.5lbs this week so hopefully the meal out wasn't too bad, unless it goes on next week. Slightly annoyed that I'm back to being half a pound from an award yet again lol. I WILL get my club 10 next week (hopefully lol).

For tea I made the anniversary meal that I'd already planned to make before the hubby took me out. Good old prawn cocktail using 1tbsp each of ex light mayo and ketchup (1 syn) with toast (heb) and 1tsp of flora light (0.5 syns). Lamb shank in mint gravy (3.5 syns) with new potatoes, broccoli and carrots and a ww chocolate brownie (8.5 syns) for pud.

Can't wait for tea today, I've finally got a new actifry after a lot of messing about :) and lasagne's in the slow cooker mmmmmm xx

Total syns for the day = 19

Attachments

• image-304621551.jpg
    image-304621551.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 34
Well done on the loss !
Sure you will get your club 10 next week :)
Good thing about having naughty treats after weigh in is that you got all week to be extra good and try for the damage limitation :D
That lamb shank dinner looks LUSH !
What site or app are you using to put all your food pics into one pic?

Thanks zafira, I really hope so!

I like 'treat Tuesday' lol, i usually have something that I've been wanting that's not on plan. Hopefully I won't be craving non sw chips now I've got my actifry back. I've been doing them in the oven but they just don't taste as good to me.

The lamb shank was stunning. They're on offer in Tesco at the minute, £5 instead of £8ish for a pack of 2 in the frozen section and they only take 10 mins in the microwave so they're quick when I don't get home from group until late. They do a gammon shank in muscovado sauce too which the hubby had and they're syn free.

I use an app called 'photo collage' for pics. It saves posting loads at a time xx

Another hungry day although it's mainly been fruit that I've snacked on. It's a good job it's shopping day tomorrow lol.

Breakfast was a red grapefruit for a change, pear, banana, rocky road and chocolate and caramel hifi bars (heb).

Lunch was pea and ham soup and I had some sw quiche whilst the soup was defrosting lol.

Tea was slow cooker lasagne (hea), sw chips and salad with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

I had 2 plums, a mint mullerlight, a fudge bar to bump up the syns and synned my 500mls of almond milk (2.5 syns) as I used my hea on cheese for the lasagne

Total syns for the day = 9

I've got an interview tomorrow and I'm bricking it if I'm honest lol. I've been a stay at home mum/housewife since I went on maternity leave with our middle child 7.5yrs ago! But now the kids are in full time school and to be perfectly honest, I'm bored. I feel like it's time to start thinking about me a bit more and focusing more on what I want so hopefully losing weight and getting a career underway will be the start :) xx

Attachments

• image-2922415518.jpg
    image-2922415518.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 29
Thanks ladies, I would love to say that the interview went well but since it's actually tomorrow and not today, I only succeeded in looking a prize pratt! Oh the shame!! Lmao :-D

Today was pretty bad in more ways than one :-( Apart from the interview which wasn't an interview, I burnt a hole straight through my interview trousers when I ironed them, I skipped lunch, I was slightly under syns and the tumble dryer has gone to dryer heaven :-( Hopefully I've got the bad stuff over and done with in a day and tomorrow's actual interview will go well lol.

Breakfast today was an apple on the school run and then a bacon (fat removed) and egg sandwich (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn) and 1tbsp of brown sauce (0.5 syns) when we got home.

Tea was mushy pea curry and rice.

I bumped my syns up a bit with a double chocolate crisp hi-fi bar (3 syns) and watermelon xx

Total syns for the day = 4.5 :-(

Attachments

• image-3747549422.jpg
    image-3747549422.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 21
I got the job!! :-D :-D I'm so excited! The interview actually went really well and I got really good feedback which was a major confidence booster lol. I can't wait to start.

On the down side, yesterday's food wasn't that good although I did manage to use my syns.

Breakfast was 2 plums and a rocky road and chocolate and caramel hi-fi bars (heb).

Lunch was a pack of ham and a pack of grapes on the way home from the interview.

Tea was a celebratory chinese. Beef chow mein (8.5 syns), 5 prawn crackers (1.5 syns) and then since the hubby ordered my very favourite, deep fried shredded crispy beef, I pinched 3 pieces lol. I synned them at 3 syns at a guess although they were probably less xx

Total syns for the day = 13

Attachments

• image-1432290643.jpg
    image-1432290643.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 20
Back