SW a diet??? I think not lol

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Just found this recipe so gonna make it this afternoon.

SW sooooo doesn't feel like a diet & I LOVE IT!

Dark Chocolate Cake with Cheesecake Topping I cut this into 24 little tasting squares
Total syns: 11.5 syns
Cake:
6 large eggs separated (free)
1/2 cup of granulated Splenda (free)
2 oz of cocoa powder (9 syns)
Topping:
100g Quark (free)
one sachet of White Chocolate Options (2.5 syns)

• Preheat oven to gas Mark 4 350F 180C, spray oblong cake tin with buttery Frylight and line with baking parchment, spray that too.
  • Whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stage and set to one side.

• Then place the egg yolks in another mixing bowl and whisk until they start to thicken, then add the splenda and continue to whisk, but be careful not to let the yolk mixture get too thick.

• Add the cocoa powder (reserve one teaspoon for the topping) into the egg yolk mixture and add couple of spoons of the egg white mixture mix this together until smooth.
  • Carefully fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture (you can whisk it if it doesn’t want to fold, you’ll just lose a bit of the height of the finished cake).
  • Pour the mixture into the cake tin.
  • Bake the cake for approx 20 minutes until springy.
  • Remove it from the oven but leave it in the cake tin to cool.
  • Whilst the cake is cooling, mix the quark with the Options powder and put to one side so that the powder can dissolve evenly into the Quark.
  • Once the cake is cool, remove the parchment paper and spread the quark mixture over the top, and using a teastrainer or similar little sieve, lightly sprinkle the reserved cocoa over the top. Slice into how ever many squares you would like to make.

Attachments

• choc cake.jpg
    choc cake.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 165
Mmmmm sounds lovely!

Back