Red Days SW a lifestyle change!

karenhornby

Just wanted to say how much i am loving sw. I dont feel like i miss out on anything and 5 weeks in i have lost 1stone.

I just cant figure out why i always found it so hard to stick to a diet before. The only thing i can think of is that sw is more like a lifestyle than a diet.

I have noticed that my sweet tooth and obsession with crisps seems to have dissappeared or at least is dormant for the time being!

Unlike other diets i now have the confidence to go and buy food without my nose in the books constantly and just seem to refer to them now and then for syns.

hi karen its great when it all clicks into place isn't it and i agree with u s/w is a great plan, to begin with i felt i had to have choc etc for my syns but this week i 've been eating a lot better and haven't wanted so many syns i have been eating a lot more superfree food, hopefully this will carry on :)

Yep I agree 100%. For the last 18months I was eating/drinking really badly. Takeaways, wine, crisps chocolate.

I feel so much better now, not only i have lost weight but I'm eating great delicious food. I am making Chilli tonight, its so tasty and I can't wait! I really do believe I will carry on eating this great food, I only worry is not to let the bad snacks back in when I get to target.

Like you I just do not want crisps or choccie at the moment. I really want it to stay that way lol.

Gl x :rainbow:

Don't get me wrong I've still been having some crisps and choc but not to the extent I was before.
I used to eat a whole bar of galaxy caramel without even thinking, now 1 square of it it enough!

It sounds like your at a really good place Karen! I hope that can be me in the near future, my Food Optimism book is like my bible at the minute, i've always got my nose stuck in it.

I still need my choc fix everyday too, i use most of my syns on it actually. I hope this calms down a bit when i start discovering healthier alternatives!

When i want chocolate i normally have an options/highlights hot chocolate its a lot less syns than a bar.

Another thing i have done is mix the pack of options with just enough hot water so its like a paste and then dip fruit in. Actually i might do that later on, i'm making myself hungry now. Lol

Back