• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sw and breast feeding

hey all - hope you can help me - my sis in law 2b is just had a baby (10wks ago) and is wanting to follow sw - is there any extras i should let her know about - is heard you get extra if ur breastfeeding but dont want to give her wrong info - if any1 cld help its much appreciated

thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You get extra healty extras the consultant will give her a booklet or she can look in useful features on the website I started sw when my baby was 10 weeks and never had a problem with milk supply.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
This is what it used to be but can't say if this is up to date. They recommend at least one or two be HEAs.

Baby’s age:
Up to 2 months……………….3
2-3- months…………………..4
4-6 months if starting to wean……….3
4-6 months if not weaning……………4
Over 6 months when weaning………..1

I really would recommend going to group for your SIL. She will get all the right advice from the consultant and it will only cost her a tenner to join and get all the details.
She really doesn't want to be missing out on anything the baby needs by not following it correctly so I would definatley say go to group.

I agree she will need her full 15 syns, too much dairy can cause colic, and she needs plenty of fruit and veg, carbs etc.