Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sw and breast feeding

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by VITFA, 12 October 2009 Social URL.

1. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hey all - hope you can help me - my sis in law 2b is just had a baby (10wks ago) and is wanting to follow sw - is there any extras i should let her know about - is heard you get extra if ur breastfeeding but dont want to give her wrong info - if any1 cld help its much appreciated

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You get extra healty extras the consultant will give her a booklet or she can look in useful features on the website I started sw when my baby was 10 weeks and never had a problem with milk supply.

4. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks she is trying it at home 1st - what are extra hex's that you get - i had a look online sw website but cldnt see any features

thanks

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is what it used to be but can't say if this is up to date. They recommend at least one or two be HEAs.

Baby’s age:
    Up to 2 months……………….3
    2-3- months…………………..4
    4-6 months if starting to wean……….3
    4-6 months if not weaning……………4
    Over 6 months when weaning………..1

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I really would recommend going to group for your SIL. She will get all the right advice from the consultant and it will only cost her a tenner to join and get all the details.
    She really doesn't want to be missing out on anything the baby needs by not following it correctly so I would definatley say go to group.

7. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I agree she will need her full 15 syns, too much dairy can cause colic, and she needs plenty of fruit and veg, carbs etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.