SW and cellulite

curvesncurls

Following on from the very popular SW and boobs thread, gonna post a thread on cellulite. Have really impacted cellulite on bum and thighs, don't expect it to go completely, but anyone have a really good reduction in it with losing weight? I think the stone and a half has reduced some if it, but a LONG way to go! Looking for inspiration- more of it....

I have actually got none. Used to notice it a bit on my legs but not anymore. Must be because I'm drinking loads of water now?

Mine is horrific! It doesn't matter how much weight I lose, water I drink, body brushing I do, it just will not shift :-( I'm 1lb away from target and have decided it's not going anywhere and I just have to live with it!!! Sun tan usually helps look bit better....hoping the sun is staying around!!

Im cursed too with the dreaded orange peel - lol!
I have noticed an improvement though..its not gone by any means, but the water, fruit/veg and exercise has definately made an improvement. I so wish i had none...sigh! Although, as its behind me - I tend to ignore it and forget its there :)

The rear end of Kylie (from spinning around video) is what I have in my mind!!!

Got to say I don't have any also have no stretch marks I think it just depends on your skin my sister in-law ( skinny ) has loads of stretch marks and cellulite , she went to weight watchers lost lots of weight but still it wont budge. So think if you get it you get it , sorry

That's interesting about the videos. Just looking at Davina looking fine in skinny skinny skinny jeans on the Million Pound Drop - wow, what a figure! If I could look like that:)
We had a visiting C 'cos ours was on maternity leave. She ranted on about not going to the gym 'cos it puts on weight. (Oh, I can feel the controversy starting with this statement!). She said to maybe leave the workouts until the weight comes off, just walk or run as much as possible. That won't help the cellulite though.
Tend to think that it has to get a bit better if there's less fat on my body. Or should I say when there's less fat on my body.

curvesncurls said:
That's interesting about the videos. Just looking at Davina looking fine in skinny skinny skinny jeans on the Million Pound Drop - wow, what a figure! If I could look like that:)
We had a visiting C 'cos ours was on maternity leave. She ranted on about not going to the gym 'cos it puts on weight. (Oh, I can feel the controversy starting with this statement!). She said to maybe leave the workouts until the weight comes off, just walk or run as much as possible. That won't help the cellulite though.
Tend to think that it has to get a bit better if there's less fat on my body. Or should I say when there's less fat on my body.

Silly consultant taking out of her behind!! Tis not rocket science this losing weight business. Burn more calories than you eat =
lose some weight. How do you burn more cals - do more exercise!!!!

Back