sw app

I used to get this too so now I use the mobile website which is much better than the app anyway. It has a food diary on there which I find really handy.

I always used to get it and would have to come out of the app, into my settings, force close it and start again.

I can't be bothered with it anymore and I use the mobile site too, it's much better.

Yep continuously happens to me. I just use the mobile version of the site now, syns part works much better on there than it did on the app anyway

Are the healthy extras on the mobile site as I couldn't see them so I have to log into the full site

Yes they are. I get to them through the food diary.

Wow that was quick thanks so much x I don't use the food diary so never thought to check there.

Much appreciated as it does make being out and about so much easier

X

Hi non technical person here. I sometimes get that too, didnt make sense to me. How do you get the healthy extras on your mobile then? I have downloaded the app and all I can get is the syns,bmi,home, and thats about it. Please be kind to me, I am very untechnical :(

Hi non technical person here. I sometimes get that too, didnt make sense to me. How do you get the healthy extras on your mobile then? I have downloaded the app and all I can get is the syns,bmi,home, and thats about it. Please be kind to me, I am very untechnical :(

The healthy extras arent on the app. To get to them visit the slimming world website on your phone and log in to the mobile site (it should take you to this automatically). Then when youre logged into the mobile site go to the menu button on the top left corner and select food diary. Choose what type of day youre having and then go to the healthy extras section. You can choose a or b and then the list of current Hex will appear.

Hope that makes sense!

I assume that your phone runs on android? If so go to the app store or play store and search for sliming world. There is only 1 official slimming world app so when you find it just download and you're away.

Back