Extra Easy SW at home

nls

Hi all,
I am new to this site, and I am currently following the Slimming World diet at home (trying). I used to go to class but find it quite difficult with having to take my 2 younger children with me Any tips from you guys to keep me on track would be appreciated.
X

Hiya,
I too am doing sw from home , me & a friend have decided to have our own weekly weigh ins & put the money in a jar for a treat when we reach goal, i didn't like going to club it was a waste of time for me as i never stayed, this time i have all the supprt & recipes from the forum!

hiya nls, why not post a food diary on here so people can give you feedback and support x

Doing it from home too, I didnt like going to a class as I found my leader quite patronising and not really supportive :/ hope it goes well for you!

just wanted to say hi, im also going to be doing it from home as I dont like group, there just not for me and we just dont have the money.

I did SW last year before getting pregnant with my Little Boy and the help I got from the members of this forum was amazing, better than anything iv ever experianced from group. All the recipies sre to hand and motivation is only a click away

Back