• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW Baking

peachy7

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
there are a few SW friendly recipes on here that would be worth lookin at, depends what you fancy making but just search it

S: 21st11lb C: 20st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.92%)
thanks, ive tried searching to specific things but they all seem to be like fancy stuff and in all honesty, all i want is something that me and the girls at work can munch on!
thanks tho :D

peachy7

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.21%)
I'm pretty sure theres some blueberry muffins and stuff on here - i dont bake so not sure, if not see if you can private message jayner she's my friend and she's always baking

A swiss roll is usually a good one to bake, as they're really light and you can fill them with yoghurt and fruit instead of cream and jam.

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
A swiss roll is usually a good one to bake, as they're really light and you can fill them with yoghurt and fruit instead of cream and jam.
Mmmm Jen, you're making my mouth water! Actually I think yoghurt in a swiss roll is preferable to cream in the taste stakes as well as the diet stakes. Yummy!

S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)
I love the banana loaf/cake, it tastes fab and works out at 2- 2.5 syns per slice. It tastes better after having been in the fridge for a while.

S: 21st11lb C: 20st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.92%)
I love the banana loaf/cake, it tastes fab and works out at 2- 2.5 syns per slice. It tastes better after having been in the fridge for a while.

Oooo, wheres the recipe for this, I had to do something last night so dug out the Gingerbread men recipe from the mag, theyre a little spicey but going down well at work and curbed my craving to bake...for now!!

S: 14st8lb C: 12st5.7lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 2st2.3lb(14.85%)
babefromabove said:
thanks, ive tried searching to specific things but they all seem to be like fancy stuff and in all honesty, all i want is something that me and the girls at work can munch on!
thanks tho :D
Hi try out britmums website, she has lots of fab recipes on there. Slimming eats.