SW Buddy wanted please :)

Hi everyone :) I've been at Slimming World since the start of October (but it's my 3rd time round!) after having an op earlier this year I'm finding the losses are coming very slowly :( BUT at least they are coming!! I'd appreciate any buddies too :)

That's great fabu-less :) My weight loss is coming slowly but I'm not disheartened and I know eventually I will get all my excess weight off and that will be a brilliant day indeed :)

Hi everyone :) I've been at Slimming World since the start of October (but it's my 3rd time round!) after having an op earlier this year I'm finding the losses are coming very slowly :( BUT at least they are coming!! I'd appreciate any buddies too :)

Slowly is good! its steady, as as long as its going the right direction then it doesnt matter!

Hey. This looks like a friendly and helpful thread. Would you mind if I joined too? I am also jumping back on the wagon. Been in Slimming World for about 2 years on and off. Lost 3 stone and put back on 2. Now desperately trying to lose another 2. Would love to share my journey with you all. ?

Hey. This looks like a friendly and helpful thread. Would you mind if I joined too? I am also jumping back on the wagon. Been in Slimming World for about 2 years on and off. Lost 3 stone and put back on 2. Now desperately trying to lose another 2. Would love to share my journey with you all. ?

Oh join us Molly and let us know how you are doing :) I've got 11 1/2 stone to lose so my journey will be longer but it will be the best thing I do in my life :) I've went from needing to take 10 tablets a day 3 years ago to taking none now and I've only lost 4 1/2 stone in total :) I'm hoping for a new lease of life and knees that don't hurt me when I've lost it all :)

Oh join us Molly and let us know how you are doing :) I've got 11 1/2 stone to lose so my journey will be longer but it will be the best thing I do in my life :) I've went from needing to take 10 tablets a day 3 years ago to taking none now and I've only lost 4 1/2 stone in total :) I'm hoping for a new lease of life and knees that don't hurt me when I've lost it all :)

That is incredible! Massive well done to you!!! I got my 1/2 stone award last night so that's made me happy :) we will all get there in the end xx

How is everyone getting on? Xx

I lost 2 1/2 lbs thstuis week so I just need 2 1/2 lbs on monday to get my club 10. I'm SO excited but the last time I got my club 10 I put myself under really stupid pressure to get the free week that I blew it all and didn't go back then put all the weight back on plus half a stone so I really don't want to do that again!!!

Everyone is very quiet! How are you all doing? I'm absolutely gutted. I got weighed tonight and put on a pound. 5 days of hard work for absolutely nothing. I texted my consultant after the meeting and put in 2 week's holidays. If I don't get my club 10 in 3 weeks I'm absolutely quitting. Weighing in every week puts idiotic pressure on me and it's completely counter-productive. I've been trying (and failing) to get my club 10 for a month now and it's this huge target dangling over my head and no matter what I do I just can't reach it.

Fed up isn't the word!!! I might just do SW online and weigh myself every month. I looked at juice plus and £120 isn't realistic for me even if it's a 4 month supply!!!!!! Goodness me I should make up my own healthy eating plan and make millions! It's not even funny!!! :(

Do you keep a diary Hun?? Juice plus is great for boasting health but not really the best diet plans x x

Do you keep a diary Hun?? Juice plus is great for boasting health but not really the best diet plans x x

I don't keep a diary but rarely go over my syns. I'm allowed 34 syns a day but I stick to 20. I'm going to restrict my pasta and potatoes this week and hope for the best. It's soul crushing when you are good and don't get the results you work so hard for!!!

That is incredible! Massive well done to you!!! I got my 1/2 stone award last night so that's made me happy :) we will all get there in the end xx

I'm very sorry fabu-less I've only just seen this post! How rude of me!!! Did you have a good result this week? I had a bad one but I'm carrying on :)

I'm brilliant Rachael :) How are you this cold afternoon? I cheered myself up on Tuesday and today I've done some cleaning which always cheers me up and made some veggie burgers which will be ready in 20 mins. I absolutely can't wait!!! I made 12 so I've got plenty for today and tomorrow :) I made a slow cooker soup last night which was just alright not fantastic and I'm looking forward to a quorn chicken slow cooker hotpot I'm making for tonight. I can't seem to get the hang of slow cookers but it might be because I'm putting veggie stuff in ROFLMAO!

Back