SW challenge

Morning all I'm still deciding whether to join SW years of WW has led to boredom and stuck on the same weight I want to lose my first stone by August is this possible? How easy is it?? Thanks xx

Hi i did ww for a while but found i couldnt stick to it i was boared and hungry all the time,then i joined sw and omg what a difference i lost 5 stone in just 7 months and was never hungry. That however was 4 years ago and i have since stopped sw and put it all and more back on,so a few weeks ago i decided to start again from home as i cant make class and it has been tough to get back into the swing of things to be honest but i think i am finally there.
i started a thread on here so i have somewhere to put my struggles and wonderful moments too plus the support you get on here is amazing.

Are you going to do extra easy or red and green days? i tend to do green days as i love having a big plate of pasta and not feel guilty about having it and know that even though i have had pasta almost every day i can still lose weight good luck hun

Thanks for the inspiration sounds like me on ww lost loads a few years ago kept it off then slowly it's crept back on a holiday in New York didnt help either ha.

The options and syns confuse me and I think that's where I will get stuck after being on ww so long. Going to get food shopping at lunch so I can follow day one of their seven day plan.

Amanda xx

It can get a bit confusing at times but if you plan ahead and stick to it it doesnt even feel like a diet and gets less confusing

I am having a green day today and have just had a curly wurly but i dont feel like i have ruined the diet like i would have oo ww i just write down what i have had and the syns in it (6 for a curly wurly ) and stay on track

If you get stuck or need any help just post also if you check the other sw threads on here you will find lots of helpful tips andrecepies ,there is one titled HI thats one i started a few weeks ago and there is a few of us on it now and we are doing a 28lb challange trying to lose 28lb by the end of June everyone on there is really nice and helpful if you want to join the thread

Hi how are you getting on with the sw plan?
Are you finding it alot easier than ww? i did although it did take a few days to get into the swing of things

Hi Louise

Day two and so far so good just feels like I'm eating too much. Last night I had gammon and egg and beans with tomatoes it was lovely.

Am going to give it my best shot. Amanda

Hi glad you are getting into it ,it takes a while to get used to the amount of food you can actually eat compared to other diets but thats whats great about sw

Hi Louise

Did you feel like my latest thread?? Xx

Hi there

Anyone here followed WW then moved to SW and found it hard to feel like you're not cheating or eating too much!!! I'm following the plan but struggling to see how I will lose weight!!

I had a baked potato today and feel like I've committed a crime ?. Help needed. I've had minimum of 6 syns a day maximum of 13 which was Saturday.

Any advice greatly appreciated xx

hi yeah i felt the same i didnt see how i could eat all that food and lose weight

they say to have between 5 and 15 syns a day but i tend to have around 8 a curly wurly 6 and an options hot choc 2 and still lose weight

Just stick with it and see how you do at wi day it does take a while getting used to but it does work xx

when did you finish on ww if you dont mind me asking as sometimes if you have followed a strict low cal diet such as ww the scales take a few weeks to catch up but if you persevier it is worth it and it does work

then i would think you should see some difference on the scales
just remember to weigh all your healthy extras and have your third superfree good luck xx

Hi how was your first week on the sw plan ?

oh im sorry its not as much as you were hoping for but its still a loss :)
when i first joined sw i lost 1lb on my irst week and i was super dssapointed as i had been so good and stuck to plan and there were ppl round me losing way more on their first week i actually went home and cried but then my sister said what would you rather do eat almost nothing and feel hungry all the time on ww and lose weight or stick with sw and eat lots of food and lose weight a little more slowly
i will never forget the day she said that it helped me so much.
i did the ee plan but once i swapped to green days the weght cme off more quickly do you think you will stick with sw or try something else?they say you should really stick with a new diet for four weeks and see if it is right for you but everyone is different

I'm so glad it's not just me perhaps it's just our bodies adapting to eating more definitely going to stick with it.

I was so close to texting my boyfriend asking if he wanted a chippy tea but instead went marks and spencer and got haddock to do a salad with asparagus and broccoli and a poached egg ?.

Did you lose a lot in your second week? Guess if we lose slower it stays off. X

i lost 2 1/2 in second week which i was pleased with
i allow myself a cheat night on wi night so i can eat a chippy or chinease if i fancy it i just dont go overboard
glad you are going to stick with it sw is so easy to follow dosent even feel llike a diet
well done on not having a chippy but remember you can have a treat too good luck for this week xx

Fingers crossed for next week then. Always had a treat night on WW so I might go back to doing it in a few weeks. How much have you lost so far? I'm going to make lots of new stuff this week that I wouldn't have had in WW.

Xx

Back