SW chips?

S/W chips are our very favorite way of eating ptatoes. Thanks for the tip re microwaving - plan to give that a go for tea tonight.

Oh Thanku for this tip with the slimming world chips they are gorgeous.
I dare not post before cos im a 58yrs old Nanna (thought i was to old) and have custody of my 2yr old Grandson Logan.
Thanks girls for all the tips. I lost 4stone last year but found myself putting it back on. Really pleased to find this forum. Good Luck all of you!!!!:D Maureen x

Hi Sweepsmamma. Welcome. You are never too old. I have found this forum exceptionally helpful and friendly. I have have loads of recipes now and great tips for the diet. You will find some of the recipes will be suitable for your little grandson too and it is all about healthy eating. Hope to see many posts from you in the coming months. Good Luck x

Thanku Dawney. Yes my Grandson loves weetabix with yogurt and fruit for his brekkie, we eat this together. Bless ya!! xx:D

I boil mine for 10 minutes & always shake them for ages in the pan to get them fluffy.
Also season with mixed herbs or worcester sauce before putting in the oven! Yum!

I think il try them microwaved but i have alllllllll day and night to boil them if need be lol! bring on college something different to think about other then food. but my problem is THERE SO DRY:'( and i dont no what to have with em and personally im sick of the site of beans have them often but i wondered if there was any other ideas?

Best way to do these, is to cut them really thick, Cook in boiling water until there soft, drain and dry off all the water, Transfer them to a small baking tray, Spray well with Frylight, And place them under a medium hot grill, and they will crisp and start to turn golden, Make shure you keep an eye on them as they will burn, and shake well every few mins, Place on a plate, a little sea salt and gorge........:D:D

I think il try them microwaved but i have alllllllll day and night to boil them if need be lol! bring on college something different to think about other then food. but my problem is THERE SO DRY:'( and i dont no what to have with em and personally im sick of the site of beans have them often but i wondered if there was any other ideas?

Why not make a curry sauce? I'm sure I saw a recipe for a syn free curry sauce on here?
Or a raita style dip with v low fat yogurt (I use fromage frais), grated cucumber, chopped spring onions, a pinch of dried mint (to taste) or a pinch of Paprika, whichever you prefer.

ooh that sounds nice il try that thanks. I recently tried quorn mince and tough it might be to some peoples taste i hated it. using normal lean mince would be ok to substitute wont it ?.
gunna have sw chips n curry sauce today me thinks. weigh in tomorrow and i been ill will full blown full this week:( hope it doesnt effect my first weigh in.

Back