Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SW class prices

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fran_c, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. fran_c

fran_c Member

Hi, my first post so helllo :)

Does anyone know if there are any vouchers to join SW at the moment, how much is it i was going to go along to a group tonight but sont want to get a shock at the price :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jigglymum

jigglymum Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0.5lb(24.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi Fran,

Its £4.95 a week but i cant remember the joining fee sorry :brainfart: i think it was about £10.

My consultant usually says in class if there are any magazine offers on an she didn't mention any in class on Tuesday, but i know that some doctors will give you up to 12 weeks worth of vouchers. depending on your bmi etc. might be worth giving your surgery a bell ;)

hope all goes well an good luck for 2 night and you weight loss journey.

xxx

4. cjnvgn

cjnvgn Full Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    According to the SW Website it's half-price membership until 27 November, so worth joining now to take advantage of that.

5. fran_c

fran_c Member

Thanks guys, half price is great!

I was gonna take my daughter along with me as i dont want to go myself :rolleyes: are you allowed to do that? Shes a grown up lol.

6. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is half price at the moment, so your first week would cost just under £10 for joining fee and class price, then it's £4.95 a week x

7. Auzelia

Auzelia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    if you join this week and your daughter next but writes that you brought her to group then you would get a free week, thus cancelling out your joining fee :D

8. Mariad85

Mariad85 ShrinkingSlimmer

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya... its £9.95 joining fee and £4.95 a week :)

9. Shelly Star x x

Shelly Star x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hello,

I am starting well i feel a bit gutted as i've been working my bum off 5 weeks nearly and on Monday will be my first meeting with a new start weight so it's like a lie the last 5 weeks.. Anyway i got told from my friend about free 12 week's at sw and these exercise classes after! It's by my local council it's called look great feel great, like i said i had to wait about 5 weeks to get in a SW but it's free and well least it gives me a boost to get my bum into gear! Thou i am dreading it, one i really dnt wanna see sum1 i know or sum1 i know but dnt talk too anymore haha we'll see! x x

10. Mariad85

Mariad85 ShrinkingSlimmer

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Join Slimming World before
    27th November
    and get
    HALF PRICE MEMBERSHIP!
    That’s only £5 to join and £4.95
    weekly – a total of just £9.95 to
    pay on your first night!

11. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been on the pay station since April and in all that time I dont think it has EVER been the full amount to join and have your first week.

Its either been half price membership (£5 instead of £10) plus the cost of the class so £9.95, or its been full price membership of £10 but your first week free.

That's not to say it wont be full price at some point - but it seems that there is usually one or other offer on most of the time.

Of course, if you can get the Slimming World on Referral vouchers even better - and if you do you dont have to pay to join - even if you switch to be a paying member when your vouchers run out.

12. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    it seems to me that SW is ALWAYS half price membership - your first week costs about £10 and then the £4.95 each week thereafter?

Do you think it will be going up after Christmas?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.