SW class prices

fran_c

Hi, my first post so helllo :)

Does anyone know if there are any vouchers to join SW at the moment, how much is it i was going to go along to a group tonight but sont want to get a shock at the price :rolleyes:

hi Fran,

Its £4.95 a week but i cant remember the joining fee sorry :brainfart: i think it was about £10.

My consultant usually says in class if there are any magazine offers on an she didn't mention any in class on Tuesday, but i know that some doctors will give you up to 12 weeks worth of vouchers. depending on your bmi etc. might be worth giving your surgery a bell ;)

hope all goes well an good luck for 2 night and you weight loss journey.

xxx

According to the SW Website it's half-price membership until 27 November, so worth joining now to take advantage of that.

Thanks guys, half price is great!

I was gonna take my daughter along with me as i dont want to go myself :rolleyes: are you allowed to do that? Shes a grown up lol.

It is half price at the moment, so your first week would cost just under £10 for joining fee and class price, then it's £4.95 a week x

if you join this week and your daughter next but writes that you brought her to group then you would get a free week, thus cancelling out your joining fee :D

hiya... its £9.95 joining fee and £4.95 a week :)

Hello,

I am starting well i feel a bit gutted as i've been working my bum off 5 weeks nearly and on Monday will be my first meeting with a new start weight so it's like a lie the last 5 weeks.. Anyway i got told from my friend about free 12 week's at sw and these exercise classes after! It's by my local council it's called look great feel great, like i said i had to wait about 5 weeks to get in a SW but it's free and well least it gives me a boost to get my bum into gear! Thou i am dreading it, one i really dnt wanna see sum1 i know or sum1 i know but dnt talk too anymore haha we'll see! x x

Join Slimming World before
27th November
and get
HALF PRICE MEMBERSHIP!
That’s only £5 to join and £4.95
weekly – a total of just £9.95 to
pay on your first night!

I've been on the pay station since April and in all that time I dont think it has EVER been the full amount to join and have your first week.

Its either been half price membership (£5 instead of £10) plus the cost of the class so £9.95, or its been full price membership of £10 but your first week free.

That's not to say it wont be full price at some point - but it seems that there is usually one or other offer on most of the time.

Of course, if you can get the Slimming World on Referral vouchers even better - and if you do you dont have to pay to join - even if you switch to be a paying member when your vouchers run out.

it seems to me that SW is ALWAYS half price membership - your first week costs about £10 and then the £4.95 each week thereafter?

Do you think it will be going up after Christmas?

Back