SW Come Dine With Me...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
I was thinking of 'Something for the Weekend' and needed something that I could 'Ready, Steady, Cook' in my 'Saturday Kitchen' when I realised that 'The Delicious Miss Dahl' and of course 'Delia' would have some ideas for me, and how could I forget 'Jamie'. But my recipes need to be SW friendly, as even though I'm losing weight, I don't want to compromise on 'Taste' and why should I, when in my 'Market Kitchen' I have enough ingredients to make some delectable dishes that even 'The Hairy Bikers' would be proud of. I'm not saying I'm a 'Masterchef' but I certainly like to experiment, not unlike Nigel and his 'Simple Suppers' or Rachel and her 'Home Cooking', so who's with me, who would like to 'Come Dine With Me'?

love it! :)

Lovely Mods I think this should probably be in the 'Recipes' section - I'm not sure what everyone would think to a SW Come Dine With Me thread, which includes lovely ideas for that something a bit special!

I'll post my SW Lemon Meringue Pie, SW Panna Cotta and SW Tiramisu recipes once I've perfected them this weekend! xxx

amazing :D

i think a thread for extra special meals would be great, like a set menu's i.e Red, Green and EE for those special occasions when you still want to be 100% but you are having guests for dinner or celebrating a birthday or anniversary or anything really..

i think a thread for extra special meals would be great, like a set menu's i.e Red, Green and EE for those special occasions when you still want to be 100% but you are having guests for dinner or celebrating a birthday or anniversary or anything really..

Glad you like the idea! Thanks hun xxx

I would LOVE to see a 'Come DIne With Me' that put Slimming World, WW, and two or three other 'big' eating regimes head to head....I'm SURE SW would have won!

Back