SW Diary

Wednesday 7th March 2012 Weigh In Day 2.5lbs Loss ;-)

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Weetabix hexb1, Milk hexa1, Banana

Lunch :

Bowl Leek & Potato Soup, Quorn Chicken Stir-Fry

Dinner :

2 x Wholemeal Bread Toast hexb2, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Cherry Mullerlight, Velvet Crunch 4 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 5 Syns

Last edited:
Hey honey! here to follow ;) xxxx

Well Had my Weigh In last night and got Slimmer of the Month :D Reward was a Lovely Big Bunch of Flowers :)

Weight wise im at 1 Stone 11.5lbs Loss :D Only another 2.5lbs to Achieve my 2 Stone Award so hoping next weigh in i get that. Bang on Target for my Club 10 aswell..need to Lose 2 Stone 5lbs in 12 Weeks..so 7.5lbs in next 3 weeks will Achieve this..:D

Thursday 8th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 x Weetabix hexb1, Milk 250ml hexa1, tsp Sugar 1 Syn, Banana, Half Apple, Plum

Lunch :

Cabbage, Leek & Potato Soup, Green Pepper, Onion, Cherry Tom Couscous, Glass Milk hexa2, Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight

Snack :

Options White Choc Drink 2 Syns

Dinner :

Baked Cod 4 Syns, Green Beans, Garlic Salt SW Chips

Snack :

2 x Hi-Fi Bars hexb2

Total Syns for the Day : 7 Syns

Last edited:
Friday 9th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Banana, Glass Milk hexa1

Snack :

Chicken Mug Shot, Plum, Orange

Lunch :

Cabbage Leek & Potato Soup, Couscous, Courgette, Onion, Cherry Toms

Dinner :

Spicy Quorn Mince : Quorn Mince, Batchelors Beef Savoury Rice, Frozen Peas, Onion, Courgette, 2 Curry Oxo Cubes

Snack :

2 Hi-Fi Bars hexb2, Velvet Crunch 4 Syns, 2 Tsp Sugar for Tea 2 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 7 Syns

Last edited:
Saturday 10th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Weetabix hexb1, Milk hexa1, Sugar 1 Syn, Orange

Snack :

Options Coconut Choc Drink 1.5 Syns, Orange

Lunch :

Cabbage Leek & Potato Soup, Garlic Salted SW Chips, 2 Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb2, Spread 1 Syn Glass Milk hexa2

Snack :

Chicken MugShot, Apple

Dinner :

Chicken Dhansak, Boiled Rice 6 Syns

As my Day has Suddenly Changed to Extra Easy through eating Very Late and No Dinner Prepared i now have to Syn my Second A & B :-(

Bread 6 Syns
Milk 6 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 21.5 Syns

Last edited:
Hi Lizbif

Just stumbled on to your diary. You're doing very well. Bravo. Whereabouts do you attend class. I live not too far from you and am just being nosey really. Also your class sounds a lot more involved than the one I attend and I might like a change.

Hope you've had a good w/end. :)

Hiya :)

Thanks for your message..I'm really chuffed how my weight loss is going right now..should have done SW a Long time ago it deffo works for me ;)

I live in Wishaw and my Class is on a Wednesday Night at the Ex-Servicemen's Club...the name of the street is lost on me right now lol, Class is Great and the Consultant is really good :D

Hope you've Had a Lovely Weekend also :)

Sunday 11th March 2012

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Glass Milk hexa1

Snack :

Minestroni MugShot

Lunch :

2 Slice Toast Wholemeal Bread hexb2, Beans, Cherry Toms

Snack :

Couscous

Dinner :

Chicken & Blackbean Sauce & Boiled Rice 5 Syns

5 Tsp Sugar for Tea during Day 5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 11 Syns

I've Had a really Busy Wkend..been watching my Friends 2 Daughters for the Weekend and its been Hectic :eek: This meaning that i was eating when i could as along with them i have my 2yr Old Son and trying to get my meals sorted out as i usually do was a no-go. Saturday i ended up having to change plan and ended up going over my Syns to Change to EE so my Extra Bread/Milk had to then be Syned, then Yesterday i had Hardly if Any Superfree and Sugar in my Tea quite a few times as only had 2 Hours sleep night before :( Needed the sugar Rush lol

Now Brings Today..Back on Track..i guess im just soo Rigid with my Eating Plan i hate being thrown off it as i like to be 100% :D

Monday 12th March 2012

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast :

2 Weetbix hexb, Milk 250ml hexa, Banana

Lunch :

Baked Potato, Couscous, Cherry Toms, Cucumber, Italian Salad, Strawberries, Strawberry Mullerlight

Dinner :

Malcolm Allan Braveheart Burger, Garlic Salt SW Chips, Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Cucumber, Ketchup 1 Syn

Snack :

Tomato MugShot, WW Mini Cupcakes x 4 12 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 13 Syns

Last edited:
It can be so annoying when life gets in the way of healthy eating, especially when you're in the zone.

Just looked at your menu for Sat would it not have been easier to have synned your chicken and stayed on Green for the day. Would likely be fewer syns unless you have loads of chicken in the curry. Just a thought.

Hope you're having a good Monday. :)

Hiya

Having a Stress Free Monday Thanks :D Hope your day is going well ;)

Yeah i did think of Syning the Chicken but it was a Take-away and checked the syns for the meal it was 6 Syns..and it was quite a lot of chicken so couldnt work it all out..so had to syn my HEX :( Had a great weekend though..but i always like to be organised im a SW Control Freak :D

Hey never mentioned before..your weight loss is Brill..Well Done :D

Thanks.

I make slow progress most weeks and Christmas really threw a spanner in the works. Took me all of January to get back to Dec weight. Just recently I've been better but not looking forward to WI this week as I was bad on a couple of days.

Hey you never know..but i know what you mean..i will feel the same on wednesday weigh in but best to get on with it and put it behind you..you have done great this far :D

Tuesday 13th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Weetabix hexb1, Milk hexa1, Banana, tsp Sugar 1 Syn

Lunch :

Scotch Broth Soup, Couscous, Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Cucumber

Dinner :

More Scotch Broth Soup, Banana, Mullerlight

Snack :

2 Hi-Fi Bars hexb2, Glass Milk 250ml hexa2

Total Syns for the Day : 1 Syn

Last edited: