SW Diary

Wednesday 21st March 2012..Weigh in Day

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast :

Bacon, Mushroom & Onion Fritatta, Glass Milk hexa

Lunch :

Leftover SW Chilli Con Carne, Lettuce, Cherry Toms, Mullerlight, 3 tsp Sugar for tea's 3 Syns

Dinner :

SW Chips, Beans, Cherry Toms, Banana

Snack :

Tomato Mugshot, Peanut HI-FI Bar hexb

Total Syns for the Day : 3 Syns

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb1, Spread 0.5 Syns, Beans, Cherry Toms, Glass Milk hexa1, Banana

Lunch :

Mixed veg soup, strawberries, banana, mullerlight

Snack :

Pickled Onions & Beetroot Balls

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta with Tuna hexb2, Red Pepper, Onion, Cherry Toms, Mixed Herbs, Ex Light Mayo 2 Syns

Snack :

Glass Milk hexa2, Pinapple Chunks

Total Syns for the Day : 2.5 Syns

Last edited:
Thats me Hit the 2 Stone Mark last Night..soo Chuffed :D On the 12 Weeks to Club 10 i've got 5lbs left to lose..with 1 more weigh in to achieve it!! Doubtful i will have a 5lb Loss next wednesday but i'm sure going to take a huge chunk of it off in the process ;)

But to lose 2 Stone in 11 Weeks is pretty good i Reckon :D

Yeay well done on the 2 stone shiny. Amazing. You'll certainly put a dent in your 12 wk target but the full amount may be a bit ambitious. Again well done :)

Hey..Thank You :D

Yeah only got 1 more weigh in for 12 week target..so what i can lose will be a bonus after getting my 2 Stone off :D

Hows tricks with you..all well & good i'm hoping :)

I've fallen off the wagon big time. Can't seem to get back on. But I do keep trying which is something I guess. I'm OK till night then neck anything and everything I can find. Not all unhealthy but deffo too much. ;-(

:( Achh..but like you said your trying and thats the way to go..you have done brilliant with your weight loss so far..you can do it ;)..and i know what you mean..at night time is the worst time for snacking, that was my big downfall in the past..i try to keep any syns/snacks i want to use for night time..watching the tv and munching is Evil :(

Its just a bad patch your going through..you can get back to plan and put it behind you once your ready :) x x x

Friday 23rd March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Linda McCartney Sausages 4 Syns, Beans, Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 0.5 Syn, Glass Milk hexa1

Snack :

Banana

Lunch :

Mixed Veg Soup, Onion & Pepper Couscous

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, Boiled Rice, Mixed Fruit Platter

Snack :

Peanut Hi-Fi Bar hexb2, Glass Milk hexa2

Total Syns for the Day : 4.5 Syns

Last edited:
Saturday 24th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Linda McCartney Sausages 4 Syns, Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Cherry Toms, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

Bowl Watercress Soup, Mixed Fruit Platter

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta : Tuna hexb2, Sweetcorn, Cherry Toms, Onion, Ex Light Mayo 2 Syns, Mixed Herbs, 30g Cheese hexa2

Snack :

Velvet Crunch 4 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 11 Syns

Last edited:
Sunday 25th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Linda McCartney Sausages 4 Syns, Slice Wholemeal Bread Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

Couscous with Onion, Cherry Toms, Chives, Lettuce

Dinner:

Spicy Quorn Savoury Rice : Quorn Chicken Pieces, Chicken Savoury Rice, Onion, Mushrooms, Frozen Peas, 2 Curry Oxo Cubes, Soy Sauce

Snack :

Banana, HI-FI Bar hexb2, Glass Milk hexa2

Total Syns for the Day : 5 Syns

Last edited:
Monday 26th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

Fritatta : Cheese hexa1, Onion, Mushrooms, Chives, Half Banana

Lunch :

Bowl Mixed Veg Soup, Cottage Cheese & Smash Scones, Lettuce

Snack :

Greek Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, SW Chips, Egg Fried Rice

Snack :

Slice Wholemeal toast hexb1, spread 1 syn, hi-fi bar hexb2, glass milk hexa2

Total Syns for the day: 1.5 Syns

Last edited:
Hope you're having a good day. :) Can't believe how short the w/end was.

Hey :)

I know it went too fast, did you have a nice wkend? Was a quiet 1 here..looking for a Garden Shed was the highlight lol :rolleyes: its lovely here today..;) How are you today..hope your having a Happy Monday :D

Hey :)

I know it went too fast, did you have a nice wkend? Was a quiet 1 here..looking for a Garden Shed was the highlight lol :rolleyes: its lovely here today..;) How are you today..hope your having a Happy Monday :D

Back at work so that spoils it a bit. Stuck in the office all day so I try not to notice the weather as it just makes the day seem even longer.

Did you decide on your shed? I need to treat mine this year or it'll not last long. Should have been done each year since I got it I think but I haven't even done it once. I'll consider my wrist soundly slapped. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit brighter today. think it's the weather well partly anyway. I also was better about doing stuff over the w/end so feel a bit happier generally. Short week at work cos I'm having a long w/end away is also helping. :D Now all I need to do is get hte eating back under control for the few days before I go away and I'll be sorted. :D

Back at work so that spoils it a bit. Stuck in the office all day so I try not to notice the weather as it just makes the day seem even longer.

Did you decide on your shed? I need to treat mine this year or it'll not last long. Should have been done each year since I got it I think but I haven't even done it once. I'll consider my wrist soundly slapped. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit brighter today. think it's the weather well partly anyway. I also was better about doing stuff over the w/end so feel a bit happier generally. Short week at work cos I'm having a long w/end away is also helping. :D Now all I need to do is get hte eating back under control for the few days before I go away and I'll be sorted. :D

Great :D Glad your feeling better bout things.and your right the weather does help lift the mood ;)

Hoping the weather lasts for your long wkend :)

As for the Shed..couldnt decide..how hard can it be to pick a Shed!!! lol

Purple Patsy said:
Shed is a big decision. Cos they're not cheap. And hopefully will last for a while so you should take your time.

I've heard that the weather is supposed to get lots colder for the coming w/end. Even heard tell of snow but I'm hoping it's all tosh. :) Food has been 100% today too. Who'd have thought it. :)

Yay Well done you..you can get back on track no worries :) boo about the bad weather tho!!! Hoping Mr sunshine stays till Well over the weekend ;-) x

Back