SW Diary

Hi Patsy :)

All good here today...apart from this weather :-( You got any Plans for the Easter Hols?

Hope your Day is going Good ;-)
Day is OK but my work doesn't do most bank hols so stuck at work today and Monday, but as only 2nd day this week it's not so bad. I'll probably go round to my mums on Sunday for lunch but otherwise no plans yet. Might visit my pal in Allanton quite near your neck of the woods.

How about you? :)

Day is OK but my work doesn't do most bank hols so stuck at work today and Monday, but as only 2nd day this week it's not so bad. I'll probably go round to my mums on Sunday for lunch but otherwise no plans yet. Might visit my pal in Allanton quite near your neck of the woods.

How about you? :)

Achh thats a shame you dont get the Easter Hols :( Yeah Allanton just up the road a little 10 mins or so :) Off to a Easter Hunt with my wee boy tomorrow ( Face Painting, Bouncy Castle etc so will be Fun :D And NO Chocolate for me at all..im soo strict with myself i wont allow a tiny piece..:eek: Great this Willpower Malarky eh..Shame its 12 Stones Late lol :rolleyes:

Have a Lovely Time whatever you Do over the Weekend :D x

Saturday 7th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Banana, Glass Milk hexa1

Snack :

Alpen Light Bar half hexb2, Walkers Stars 4.5 Syns

Lunch :

Couscous flavoured with Chicken Stock Cube, Cucumber, Lettuce, Pickled Onions, Beetroot, Strawberries & Grapes mixed with Strawberry Mullerlight

Snack :

3 Ryvita Crispbreads half hexb2, LowLow Cheese Spread 60g hexa2, Banana, Grapes

Dinner :

SW Garlic Salted Chips, Beans

Total Syns for the Day : 5.5 Syns

Last edited:
Sunday 8th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Glass Milk hexa1, Banana

Lunch :

Strawberries & Grapes mixed with Banana & Custard Mullerlight

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta : Tuna hexb2, Mayo 2 Syns, Onion, Cherry Toms, Lettuce, Green Pepper, Cucumber, Chives, 20 Cadbury Mini Eggs 15 Syns

Snack :

Couscous with Cherry Toms, Glass Milk hexb2

Total Syns for the Day : 18 Syns its Easter :D

Last edited:
Monday 9th April 2012

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast :

Omlette with Onions Added, Glass Milk hexa, Apple

Lunch :

Going to Harvester so have load of good choices of food will update later : Had a 7oz Fillet Steak, Baked Potato, Garden Peas, Parsley with Crème Fraîche Sauce 40 Cals = 2 Syns, 2 Large Bowls of Mixed Salad, 2 Small Ladels of Vinegarette Dressing 40 Cals = 2 Syns

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta : Onion, Red Pepper, Sweetcorn, Cucumber, Cherry Toms, ExLight Mayo 2 Syns, 2 Tsp Sugar for Tea 2 Syns

Snack :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb

Total Syns for the Day : 8 Syns

Last edited:
Hi Lizbif - You are the only person I've caught up with so far who managed to keep the choccie intake to a sensible level yesterday. Well done. :)

Hope you had a good day.

Enjoy your meal out today. :)

Hiya Patsy :D

I did well ehh!! But just needed a little Choc fix so 20 Mini Eggs did the Job lol ;)

Meal was Nice..and only used bout 4 Syns..really Chuffed..hopefully the scales will reflect it on Wednesday.

Hope you had a Lovely Easter Patsy :D

Yep you really are 1 of only 2 I subscribe to who've done OK with choccie so far, well out of those who've posted since yesterday anyway. Everyone else is looking for the same help as me to get back on the wagon. Personally I'm being superglued in my seat. :)

Hahaha..Hands Tied together behind your back if that doesnt work :D

Can honestly say its the first time ive been tempted sine i started SW 4 Months ago..its not even the Choc Egss etc..it was the Easter Cupcakes i got for Family Visiting..i Kept staring at them and Smelling them :eek: Wasnt even going to have anything..but got givin a Bag of Mini-Eggs..i counted out 15 Syns worth and that was me. And hey its Easter..once a Year..if you enjoyed yourself great and had a little breakout with the choccy then..line under it start afresh. Once the dam choc cupcakes get eaten by OH i will be fine..loads of Easter Eggs still in house but not interested ;)

Tuesday 10th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

3 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Beans, Scrambled Eggs

Lunch :

Quorn Chicken Stir-Fry : Quorn Pieces, Mushrooms, Beansprouts, Carrot, Onion, Yellow Pepper, Cabbage. Pinapple, Mango, Kiwi, Grapes mixed with FF Natural Yoghurt

Dinner :

Smash Pizza with Onion, Cherry Toms, 80g Low Low Cheese 2 hexa, Small Bowl Pinapple, Grapes & FF Yoghurt

Snack :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb1, Tomato & Herb Mugshot

Total Syns for the Day : 0

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th April 2012... Weigh In Day 3.5lbs Loss :D

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, 40G Low Low Cheese hexa1

Snack :

Mugshot, Apple

Lunch :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb2, Glass Milk hexa2, Chicken Mugshot

Dinner :

Chickpea Dahl, Smoked Paprika & Garlic Wedges, Egg Fried Rice

Snack :

Walkers Stars Crisps 4.5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 5.5 Syns

Last edited:
How do you manage to be so good ALL the time?? Whatever your secret it can you let me in on it. :)

All the best for WI tonight. :)

Hey

Jeeze knows it has come way to late in weight terms..but while i got this HUGE Determination im going with it :D

Hows are you today Patsy..hope your well & Good and keeping up with your positives..even after Easter ;)

Hey

Jeeze knows it has come way to late in weight terms..but while i got this HUGE Determination im going with it :D

Hows are you today Patsy..hope your well & Good and keeping up with your positives..even after Easter ;)
No such thing as too late while you're still breathing. :D

Still good on the positives but WI was BAD last night between Easter and my w/end away. Oops but thouroughly deserved so OK with it. :D

Purple Patsy said:
No such thing as too late while you're still breathing. :D

Still good on the positives but WI was BAD last night between Easter and my w/end away. Oops but thouroughly deserved so OK with it. :D

That's the way to think..its over & done with and it won't be long till you got them lbs back off ;-) Onwards & Upwards from now on :D you can do it x

Thursday 12th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

3 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Beans, Scrambled Eggs, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

Quorn Spicy Rice : Chicken Savoury Rice, Quorn Pieces, Onion, 2 Curry Oxo Cubes, Mint Mullerlight

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta Salad : Tuna hexb1, Mayo 3 Syns, Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Onion, Sweetcorn, Green Pepper
Snack :

6 Crackerbreads hexb2, 3 Ex Light Laughing Cow Triangles half hexa2

Total syns for the Day : 3 Syns

Last edited:
Wow go you with the 3.5 lbs off. And you don't even mention it in your update. WOW.

Cheers Patsy i'm chuffed :D

I updated my Weekly Target and my Stats..making a Dent on my New Target..long may it continue :D

Hows things with you Today then..hope your having a Good 1 :)

Friday 13th April 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

3 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, Beans, Scrambled Eggs, Glass Milk hexa1, Alpen Light Bar half hexb1

Lunch :

Strawberries & Grapes mixed with Banana & Custard Mullerlight Yoghurt

Snack :

Greek Style Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns, Alpen Light Bar half hexb1

Dinner :

Tuna Pasta : Tuna hexb2, Mayo 3 Syns, Onion, Cherry Toms, Red Pepper, Lettuce, Sweetcorn, Mixed Herbs

Snack :

Greek Style Coconut Mullerlight 0.5 Syns, Walkers Stars 4.5 Syns, Glass Milk hexa2

Total Syns for the Day : 8.5 Syns

Last edited:
Back