SW Diary

Here's to another good week for you and well done for noting your fluids too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Here's to another good week for you and well done for noting your fluids too.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Cheers Patsy :D

Just getting on here to fill my Diary in...been non stop all day with 1 thing or another..so no dinner tonight just fruit..and i'm Starving now lol.

Hope your Day has been good..and your well ;)

Tuesday 15th May 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cherry Toms, Cheese hexa1. Banana, Pint Squash

Snack :

3 Fox's Creams Biscuits 10.5 Syns (Never eat Biscuits usually now i know why!!)

Lunch :

Tuna Pasta : Tuna hexb2, Mayo 3 Syns, Cheese hexa2, Onion, Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Italian Herbs.
Pint Squash. Orange

Dinner :

Pinapple & Grapes with Orange Mullerlight, Half Packet WW Bacon Crisps 2 Syns, Tomato Mugshot

Total Syns for the Day : 16.5 Syns

Last edited:
Hope you're having a good day. Lizbif eating biscuits did I read that right. You're still within your syns though so it's OK. :D

Hahaha..I Know Patsy i dont know whats happening to me..:eek:

Could be a Slippery road im Going down...past few days aint been that great food wise im soo usually organised but lately its just what i can be bothered with..and eating things i never eat for example Biscuits!! Time to give myself a shake lol.

Hows you Today..hoping your Having a Good 1 :D

Hahaha..I Know Patsy i dont know whats happening to me..:eek:

Could be a Slippery road im Going down...past few days aint been that great food wise im soo usually organised but lately its just what i can be bothered with..and eating things i never eat for example Biscuits!! Time to give myself a shake lol.

Hows you Today..hoping your Having a Good 1 :D
OMG Lizbif is human, what a relief. I've been 100% so far but usually am while at work. Plan is to start cooking as I walk in the door so I don't need to wait too long and don't eat naughty stuff. Barring incident I'm going for Sausage Chips and beans. YUMMMMMMM

OMG Lizbif is human, what a relief. I've been 100% so far but usually am while at work. Plan is to start cooking as I walk in the door so I don't need to wait too long and don't eat naughty stuff. Barring incident I'm going for Sausage Chips and beans. YUMMMMMMM

Haha yip i am Human..im sometimes to hard on myself but i was soo focused and feel myself letting slip a little..but if i still loose then all good hopefully ;)

Well Done on the 100% :D Keep up the Good Work..and your Dinner sounds yummy..love Sausage, Chips & Beans :p

Haha yip i am Human..im sometimes to hard on myself but i was soo focused and feel myself letting slip a little..but if i still loose then all good hopefully ;)

Well Done on the 100% :D Keep up the Good Work..and your Dinner sounds yummy..love Sausage, Chips & Beans :p
It was good. In the end I had mushrooms with it too. So extra Yum. And 100% again. YIPPEE :D

Wednesday 16th May 2012 Weigh In Day : 5lbs Loss :D

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

2 Alpen Light Bars hexb2, Orange,
Pint Squash

Dinner :

Quorn Bolognase : Quorn Mince, Spagetti, Pasatta, Onion, Green Pepper, Mushrooms, Garlic, Tom Puree. Pint Squash, Velvet Crunch 4 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 5 Syns

Thursday 17th May 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, Beans, Cheese hexa1, Cherry Mullerlight 1.5 Syns. Pint Squash

Lunch :

Pasta Sauce & Savoury Rice with Added Yellow Pepper & Onion, 2 Curry Oxo Cubes. Velvet Crunch 4 Syns. Pint Squash

Dinner :

2 Toast Pizza's : 2 Slice Wholemeal Toast hexb2, Tomato Puree, Cheese hexa2, Onion. Couscous Salad with Onion, Cherry Toms, Sweetcorn, Italian Herbs. Pint Squash

Snack :

Jelly with Added Fruit 1.5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day : 8 Syns

Last edited:
Friday 18th May 2012

Green Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb1, Spread 1 Syn, 2 Tesco Meat Free Sausages 3 Syns, Ketchup 1 Syn. Banana, Glass Milk hexa1

Lunch :

Chicken Mugshot, Cheese & Smash Scones 0.5 Syns, Cherry Toms. Pint Squash

Snack :

Pinapple, Mango, Kiwi & Orange Mullerlight

Dinner :

"Egg Fried Rice" & Chickpea Dahl, Banana

Snack :

2 Toast Pizza's : 2 Slice Wholemeal Toast
hexb2, Tom Puree, Onion, Cheese hexa2, Itakian Herbs

Total Syns for the Day : 5.5 Syns

Last edited:
Hi. What happened to all your goal stuff. I can only see shinys and a BIG space. Anyhoo have you got anything planned for the w/end. I'm off to a sale of plants and other table top stuff in a nearby village with my mum but otherwise no plans. :D

Hey :D

Arghh the trouble ive had with this Dam Profile, went to add my 3st Shiny and wouldnt except it, so i deleted somethings to try add it..ended up with nothing!! Had to send a message to Pierce at Tech Support my Signature wasjam packed with tech stuff and ment i couldnt add anything else, he cleared it out so will need to start from scratch now :(

Heading to Yorkhill Hosp Tonight my Friends little Girl fell and broke her Shoulder/Arm and had to operate for the Secong time today :(..been transfered from Falkirk so going to visit tonight.

How are you Today?? Still on the 100% Wagon :D

Hey :D

Arghh the trouble ive had with this Dam Profile, went to add my 3st Shiny and wouldnt except it, so i deleted somethings to try add it..ended up with nothing!! Had to send a message to Pierce at Tech Support my Signature wasjam packed with tech stuff and ment i couldnt add anything else, he cleared it out so will need to start from scratch now :(

Heading to Yorkhill Hosp Tonight my Friends little Girl fell and broke her Shoulder/Arm and had to operate for the Secong time today :(..been transfered from Falkirk so going to visit tonight.

How are you Today?? Still on the 100% Wagon :D
Oh I see re the sig. Good luck remembering it all. I wanted to add my purple wavey but it keeps saying no as it's too much data but I think I'll live with it cos I really don't want to start from scratch again. Hope your friends wee one is OK and mends quickly. :D

Saturday 19th May 2012

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast :

2 Slice Wholemeal Bread hexb, 2 Tesco Meat Free Sausages, Spread 1 Syn, Ketchup 1 Syn. 2 Small Banana Glass Milk hexa

Snack :

Tomato Mugshot, Curly Wurly 6 Syns

Lunch :

Tuna Pasta : Onion, Cucumber, Cherry Toms, Mayo 3 Syns, WW Crisps 4 Syns

Dinner :

Chicken & Bacon Salad 5 Syns

Total Syns for the Day 20 Syns ( Heavy Syn Day..eating what i could when i could Today will work it out until Weigh in Wednesday)

Back