SW directory/ee cookbook, buy online?

Rissole76

Hi all
Quick question, I do the plan at home by myself, but I want a copy of the above, I have heard that they are hard to come by at class, and my closest one is a 20mile round trip away, and my husband isnt normally home in time for me to go as I have two young children, but managed to get to a class tonight albeit late, to find they had none!!! :mad: I dont really want to uy through Ebay as they seem extortionate, so can you buy them online on the slimming world site? I cant seem to see them, but the lady at class said you can buy them online with Slimming world? :confused:
Any advice would be fab,, as I am now tired, hungry and still bookless!!
Thanks
Lara

Just had a quick look on the website and it only seems to show you what you can buy from the group. Which doesn't seem fair. I'm assuming the site isn't different for online members and group members. Might be worth looking up the consultant from your local group and asking if you can get hold of any.

You used to be able to buy books on the telephone order line whether you were a member of not. Then SW changed it so you have to be a group member now.

I suppose you could try Freecycle or you can get new and used books on Amazon. I don't know how these sellers compare with eBay though.

If you are going to get the directory, make sure you get the most recent edition but even then a lot of it will be out-of-date as products are added all the time and syn values can frequently change.

Back