SW - Dont think I can do without it!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kezers, 21 September 2010 Social URL.

1. kezers

kezers New Member

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and forums in general.
    I am not new to slimming world tho!
    I started slimming world Sept 07 - on a mission and by June 08 had shed 4 stone and was on target to get into that size 12 wedding dress! Then stress at work coupled with the wedding being called off left me with SW not high in my priorities (my worst mistake).

Two years since I stopped going to class, I have an amazing boyfriend now, our own wee house and a 5 month old black lab - I decided it was time to rejoin SW.
    I new I had put weight back on - I had to go buy bigger clothes - which is never a good sign!
    Anyway enough background I'm back and I am starting all over again literally, I have managed to be 1 pound shy of my original starting weight (Unbelievable!!)!!

Two weeks into class now and 5.5 pounds off

Thanks for reading

Kez

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mazziecoupe

mazziecoupe Full Member

HELLO!! You are one of the lucky ones really, you've done it before and you know you can do it again!! Good on you for coming back!

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Welcome back to SW and welcome along to this wonderful forum :)

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi welcome back, good luck :) x

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi & welcome to the forum. Sounds like your doing well again so keep at it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.