SW Food diary & holiday countdown :)

little-e

Hello all I'm following sw from home mainly EE days. I'm very new to it am not attending meetings or signing up as money is tight. so going to use resources from here and buy some books from ebay and the mags? :) would like to loose a stone in total (bare with me I need to update my stats as I'm on iPhone) by sept this year :) I'm going to post what I'm eating everyday so if anyone sees me not syning or doing anything wrong or could improve anywhere feel free to butt in and correct me :) I'm going to weigh on Fridays :) xxx

B:
28g aldi bran flakes (hex b )
Strawberries
Banana
180ml skimmed milk( 1/2 hex a)

L:
40g wholewheat pasta
100g quorn pieces
Cucumber
Lettuce
Carrot
Celery
Cherry toms
Sachet light mayo (1.5 syn)

Snack:
Muller light
Apple
Cup of tea & ss milk (1/2 hex a)

Dinner:
125g rice noodles (12syn needed to use these)
Chicken
Stir fry veg
Chinese stir fry sauce (2 syn)

Snack:
Melon

Total for day 15.5 syn not bad considering :)

Last edited:
Thanks Hun :)

I'm off food shopping today so need to make a list of sw friendly foods to stock up on :)

B: wholemeal roll (hex b)
Peanut butter (4.5 syn)
Banana

L:
Tuna
Mayo (1syn)
Cheese (hex a)
40g wholewheat pasta
Cucumber
Tomato
Lettuce
Beetroot
Carrot

Snack :
Strawberries in a muller yog with a spoonful of nesquick milkshake mix (hmmmmm) (1syn)
Raisins (2 syns)
Apricots (2 syns)

D:
Cod fillet
Sw chips
Mixed veg
Tomato ketchup (2 syn)

1 hour body conditioning class

Last edited:
Finding it hard as trying to use up stuff I've already got in the cupboards aswell and having to syn it :/ I've been keeping an eye on cals aswell tho ! :))) x

B: banana
Strawberries
30g bran flakes (hexb)
Skimmed milk 1/4 (hex a)

L: tuna
40g wholewheat pasta
Mayo (2 syns)
1.5 baby bell light (1/2 hex a )
Lots of salad

Snack : apple
Muller light
Tea with SS milk 1/4 (hexb)

Dinner: chicken
Peppers
Onion
Fajita mix (3 syns)
Wrap (8.5 syns)

Snack:
Melon
13.5 syns

Last edited:
Tomorrow

Porridge made with SS milk hex a and b
Strawbs
Banana
Honey (3)

Tuna
Salad
Jacket potato
Mayo (2)

Chicken
Salad
Pasta

Melon

I would like to subscribe, I am new on here too, doing it myself due to health reasons. Good luck x

Ok so yesterday was a wrote off and today I'm +1lb ! Didn't plan yesterday so that was my mistake anyway line drawn back on it today as im going away this weekend and need to limit the damage :/ !
B:
Muller
Allen light (1/2 hex b)
Strawberries
10g nesquick chocolate (2)

L:
Tuna
40g wholewheat pasta
Mayo (4 ekk didn't have any light mayo)
Lots of salad
1.5 baby bel light (1/2 hex a)

Snack: apple

D: ?

Cardio at gym tonight ! & lots of water !!

Yeah I do have a diary but not sure how to link it in my signature, bit rubbish when it comes to technology apart from shopping!

I've decided I'm a whale and for £5 a week I'm actually going to a group starting next Tuesday !!! Never done anything like this before! I'm spending too much time on MFP and logging cals I need to trust sw and just start countin syns ! X

Your meals look great, but you dont need to weigh the pasta. 40g is a really tiny portion (i'm hoping you mean raw, cos cooked is just miniscule altogether!) there is no need and pasta is free on ee.

I think it would be well worth going even for a few weeks just to get your head around the plan. Best of luck with it!

Your meals look great, but you dont need to weigh the pasta. 40g is a really tiny portion (i'm hoping you mean raw, cos cooked is just miniscule altogether!) there is no need and pasta is free on ee.

I think it would be well worth going even for a few weeks just to get your head around the plan. Best of luck with it!

Thank you :) I think your right I've been calorie countin and it's just so hard to let go of I'm so conscious of calories even on SW need to let go of that and trust the plan :) going to go to get my head around it and also be accountable to someone :)

I've been in touch with a consultant nearby and I am starting on Tuesday morning :) ah actually quite excited. Need to not be silly in between now and then though back onto calorie counting for a few days ! X

Food for today

B
Bran flakes (hexb)
Muller light
Strawberries

L
Tuna
Mayo (2)
Cheese (hexa)
Lots of salad

Snack :
?

D:
?

Gym tonight & lots of water :)

Ok today was awful but not horrendous i did go to the gym after arguing with myself about whether to go or not :/ then had stir fry for dinner and crisps and choc :/ found out I can't join till week after next either now :( x

Ok today was awful but not horrendous i did go to the gym after arguing with myself about whether to go or not :/ then had stir fry for dinner and crisps and choc :/ found out I can't join till week after next either now :( x

Hun just draw a line under yesterday and climb back on board. Even though you cannot join a group yet, you can still carry on with the plan and use the boards for motivation. I thought I would give it a month without joining and so far so good. Going to pay mum the money instead and treat myself to a trip to a spa with my sis. Good luck with today. Beck xx

Hun just draw a line under yesterday and climb back on board. Even though you cannot join a group yet, you can still carry on with the plan and use the boards for motivation. I thought I would give it a month without joining and so far so good. Going to pay mum the money instead and treat myself to a trip to a spa with my sis. Good luck with today. Beck xx

Thanks Hun. That's a good idea About the money for the spa trip ! Today havent been on plan but haven't been ridiculous
B: magic porridge
Lunch : slim fast bar (needed something quick
Snack. Dried apricots
Dinner ; fish sw chips and salad
Snack strawberrys and a muller yog
3.6k run (soo proud) x

Back